Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hangover

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by princessria, 30 March 2011 Social URL.

1. princessria

princessria is a pirate arrrgggghhhh

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(2.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have a hangover and want to eat everything has anyone got any suggestions bearing in mind i am totally off chicken or eggs.My body wants to eat fat and i have already succumbed this morning and had sausages.HELP!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rebecca1608

rebecca1608 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had oats the other morning when i wants feeling so great after a night out. The thought if it was boring, but I really enjoyed it and it stopped my body crying out for grease!

Remember nothing taste as good a slim feels! you dont need the fat, your body is tricking you into coming off the wagon. Hold on tight.

4. iaimtobethin

iaimtobethin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Turkey Rashers - low in cals and sausages, ww new small sausages are only 60 cals each and i think they are yummy. Served with lots of mushrooms and a smidge of ketchup.
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.