Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Hangovers!! :(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by Cutie.Patootie, 1 February 2015 Social URL.

1. Cutie.Patootie

Cutie.Patootie Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm just wondering how people motivate themselves to get back on track when they've got a hangover and want to eat the world?

I've been out at the weekend and over-indulged quite a bit! I'm due to go to class on weds to be weighed but I'm dreading it because the scales say +4lbs... I'm hoping some of that is water retention...but it still puts me off wanting to go! *sigh*

Would be grateful for any ideas...

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. georginathomas

georginathomas Silver Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    I am exacly the same with a hangover i want everrythin from cakes chocolate crisps chipp buttys x

4. joyofanonymity

joyofanonymity Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ooh hangover's are tough - I'd say LOADS of water, and I'd take the hit on points for some kind of healthy grilled breakfast - bacon is always a good shout if you're not a vegetarian :)
    Hope WI goes well tomorrow! x

5. Cutie.Patootie

Cutie.Patootie Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks for your reply! I always find I hanker meat when I've got a hangover (as well as every other type of food in the world, ever!)

I found that drinking green tea really helps with the water retention side of a hangover as well!

I've actually changed my WI to Saturdays to stop me being naughty on a Friday - so far so good! :p x

6. joyofanonymity

joyofanonymity Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.5%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ooh good thinking on the green tea thing - I go through phases where it's okay, and others where I just can't have it - but it sounds like it'd be ideal for a hangover (and SO much better than the sugar free red bull I usually guzzle!) x

7. riribaggins

riribaggins Member

Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    This is me all over today I want to eat everything it's driving me mad.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.