Hangovers!! :(

Cutie.Patootie

I'm just wondering how people motivate themselves to get back on track when they've got a hangover and want to eat the world?

I've been out at the weekend and over-indulged quite a bit! I'm due to go to class on weds to be weighed but I'm dreading it because the scales say +4lbs... I'm hoping some of that is water retention...but it still puts me off wanting to go! *sigh*

Would be grateful for any ideas...

xxx

Thanks for your reply! I always find I hanker meat when I've got a hangover (as well as every other type of food in the world, ever!)

I found that drinking green tea really helps with the water retention side of a hangover as well!

I've actually changed my WI to Saturdays to stop me being naughty on a Friday - so far so good! :p x

I found that drinking green tea really helps with the water retention side of a hangover as well!

I've actually changed my WI to Saturdays to stop me being naughty on a Friday - so far so good! :p x

Ooh good thinking on the green tea thing - I go through phases where it's okay, and others where I just can't have it - but it sounds like it'd be ideal for a hangover (and SO much better than the sugar free red bull I usually guzzle!) x

Back