Hannah's Diary

xHannahx

Hello everyone

I have been doing exante since the middle of feb and have lost just over two stone. I have always wanted to start a diary as I'am constantly reading them to keep me focused. So here I'am better late than never.

To say these last few months have been easy would be lying I've got strong willpower but i think i speak for alot of people when i say i still have that demon in my head trying to sabotage me.

I have had a few wobbles on the diet recently so I'm hoping having a diary will give me that extra kick up the bum that i need.

Although i have a minimum of 3 possibly 4 stone still lose depending on how i feel when i get there I have decided that I will slowly wean myself of exante around July time. I have signed up to race for life too not only because cancer has had a big impact on my family and i want to do something to help but also so i can run that 5k as fit as i can be.

Also had delivery of my new iPad today which will make things easier as it's not ideal on the iPhone. Went for a jog this afternoon only a light one but I added a meal today as well as I'm worried I'll burn to many calories.

Good luck with the running - I just about managed two longs walks this weekend and still could barely peel my large butt off the sofa come Monday evening as I was aching sooo much, so muchos admiration for running the race for such a worthy cause!

If you are having a wooble, log on to here (as I am sure you already know) as the ladies and gents are so supportive and some of them will even kick your butt for you if you think that you might be veering towards that fridge!!!

Thank you Sammeh I'm doing another jog tomorrow but then I'm slowing it down a little I have been very tired these past few days. Plus I have my driving test on Monday and I don't want achey limbs lol.

Today I'm honking again but only managed to just scrape about two litres of water. I like to drink three as I feel I have better loses when I managed three all week.

I have had one major break through with my boyfriends mum though. She's always been one of those people that that say the diet either won't work, is unhealthy and ill gain it back without even wanting to know all the details. But now she's seeing that I'm actually losing weight she's a little more open to the idea herself. The main positive thing to come out of this is she has stopped offering me food knowing I can't have it whereas for the last few weeks she's wanted me to eat.

I don't understand what's happening to me today I know the dangers of daily weighing but I've never been able to resist and I don't pay any attention to the odd gains. But the this morning I stepped on the scales and I'm a whole 5lb heavier even confirmed it with a second pair. Please someone tell me this is just some high fluctuation and it will be gone tomorrow. If not I'm going to have to really try hard to keep off the scales as it was very demotivating I mean I expect it to fluctuate but 5lb is a bit extreme and I've been following the plan 100%. It didn't help that I had some size 12's I ordered online turn up today when I'm not even in a size 16 yet :( feel like I'm never going to get there.

I'm also so zapped of all energy today I've been sleeping on and off most of the day I hope it comes back I'm working 14 hour shifts over the weekend.

On a brighter note I've hit my first race for life target and raised 100 pounds :) well chuffed with that and I'm not racing till July so I hope to get a lot more.

Don't lose heart - you're doing a fantastic job. It could be water retention or - dare I say it - due to lack of going to the loo?

xxxx

Thanks toots I have been telling myself that I'm walking around with a five pound poo inside me lol. I've taken drastic action my dad is hiding the scales and his not to give them back till the end of may

Thanks toots I have been telling myself that I'm walking around with a five pound poo inside me lol. I've taken drastic action my dad is hiding the scales and his not to give them back till the end of may

Hey, it could happen!!!

Good idea to hide the scales if they are making this harder

xxx

What a horrible day I'm an hour away from finishing a 14 hour shift and I'm so disappointed with myself. Just had enough today and ended up eating I'm such an idiot I don't even have a half decent excuse I was just tired an needed a pick me up. O well back to it tomorrow
:(

xHannahx said:
What a horrible day I'm an hour away from finishing a 14 hour shift and I'm so disappointed with myself. Just had enough today and ended up eating I'm such an idiot I don't even have a half decent excuse I was just tired an needed a pick me up. O well back to it tomorrow
:(

Don't get too down about it. We all have days like that. Just make sure u stick to what u said, back to it 2moro :) xx

What Clair said ;)

:hug99:

xx

Hi Hannah, just found your diary. Hope you managed a good day yesterday and have an even better one tomorrow. The long days are sooooo hard, I kow I struggle sometimes too. Keep strong honey you can do it and you'll be in those 12's in no time!!!

Back