Hannah's Healthy Habits

Tishbish

Silver Member
Morning all,

Well I'm back from my holiday in Cyprus and only gained 2lbs so I'm trying to get straight back on the wagon to ensure I don't start gaining now I'm back.
I need to get some shopping done to make sure I can be prepared for the week ahead.
I'm back at work and back into my routine so I'm hoping to lose 1lbs a week and keep it off :0)
Think I'll make some soup this weekend, I love autumn and winter food, comforting and warm.
Hope you're all having a good Friday xx

bexyboo said:
Hi Hannah :)

Well done for only gaining 2lbs on hols. I gained 5!!!:eek: Hope you had a lovely time away and it was nice and hot for you. You will lose that 2lb easy :)

Thanks Becs, it was sooo hot, 38'c most of the time. Hope I'll lose the 2lbs, just hard climbing back on the wagon but I'll get there x

bexyboo said:
You will, keep thinking positively. What day do you weigh in? x

I don't go to class but I used to weigh on a Thursday morning. I feel completely lost at the moment and have no motivation, I really hate this feeling, I'm like an eating machine!!!

I had a syn free lunch and tea, a few naughty snacks but it's a start. I'm just about to plan my next two days meals to help me focus :0)

Great food today so far
B: wholemeal toast and a yog
L: ham and cottage cheese salad followed by Greek yog and strawberries
S: orange
D: bbq'd pork chop, steak and chicken wing (1 syn) with salad, new potatoes and savoury rice.
Granola (6 syns) and yog

Last edited:
Morning mini's
I'm working from home today as my little boy is poorly and I'm still feeling a bit rough with this cold too.
Food plan for today is
B: crunchy bran and skimmed milk HEA & HEB
S: boiled egg and a yogurt
L: new potato, ham and cottage cheese salad
D: lemon and pepper salad with stir fried veg
Rice pudding for afters :)

My sister is still poorly in hospital suffering with the side effects from her chemotherapy but I'm hoping she'll be well enough to come home today, if stress and worry made me thin I'd be a size 8 in no time!!!

bexyboo said:
Hope your feeling better soon. And you sister and hope she is home today. Oh and you poor littlen too. Food is looking good! :) xx

She is home :0) Stanley (my son) is running round like the troublesome two year old he is so he's hopefully on the mend too. Hope you have a nice weekend x

Food for Monday 24th October
EE:
b: 42g crunchy bran skimmed milk (HEA), followed by two boiled eggs
L: birds eye traditional beef, actifry roasters and mixed veg, snack size maltesers 5syns
D: ratatouille, lean mince and pasta bake
E: gym session :0)

Looking forward to going to bed feeling nicely full and happy :0)

Last edited:
I'm full of enthusiasm today and raring to go! I feel like I've been half asleep recently and it's about time to wake up and get things done. I would love to be a stone lighter by Xmas and possibly put our house on the Market, fresh house, fresh start. I'm having a spring/autumn clean today so I better get started. Have a wonderful day everyone xx

B: 2x bacon 2 x egg
HEB porridge
HEA milk
L: rice time Cantonese 1syn
Strawberries and greek yog
S: fairy cake 6 syns
Apple, banana and clementine
D: asda lamb shank and actiry roasters with loads of veg
P: rhubarb muller and fruit

Having a good day so far, just reading the new SW mag, so inspiring :0) joining a class tomorrow with my friend for added support x

Back