Hannah's Healthy Habits

I've left my sw class as my wonderful consultant (now my good friend) has left to be a manager at sw, not too keen on the replacement so I'm going it alone!! I will still be weighing in on a Thursday but on the scales at my local boots, I am expecting a big gain this week as I got so annoyed at my 1/2lb losses each week I had a week of overeating :(
Back to it today and hope to get into the elusive 11's very soon xx

Back at class with a 6lb gain over the two weeks I was AWOL, that'll teach me to have a hissy fit!
New consultant, new start. Yesterday was EE and today will be green, need to get some shopping in but I think it will be pasta for lunch and chips eggs and beans for tea, quick yummy and comforting :)

B: weetabix and skimmed milk
L: half a pack of fat free super noodles and a costa latte (hea)
D: chips and beans. Mango and muller lemon Greek (1/2 syn)
Still hungry so might have a mug shot later or some ryvita with marmite

B: 2 weetabix (heb) and milk
L: low fat super noodles
D: ww petit pain ( heb) with cheese (hea) and marmite
S: apple, Greek yog (1/2 syn), walkers crisp (6.5 syns) grapes

B: apple, 2x ww bread (heb) streamline marmalade 1 syn, cherry Greek yog (0.5 syns) banana
L: pasta n sauce, grapes and clementine
D: turkey, rice and salad, mango
S: cookie cereal 5 syns
6.5 syns
Hea milk in teas

B: 2 poached eggs on 2 ryvita 1/2 heb with a tsp of brown sauce (1syn) 2 more ryvita 1/2heb with 2 tsp of streamline marmalade (1 syn)
S: muller Greek with grapes and orange (0.5 syns)
L: ham salad
D: pork loin chops, carrots, spring greens
S: apple, banana, mango, crisps (6.5 syns), ww choc bar (4 syns)
Too many syns again!! 13 syns

Last edited:
Well that turned out to be a red day so I'm sat with a decaff coffee and two alpen lights as my second heb :) I love sw xxx

I lost 2lb last week but I'm still unmotivated since my consultant left to start another class, I'm thinking of moving to her new group so I can get my head back in the game

KraziKayzi said:
Hannah,

You look amazing in your picture :)

I am trying to get back motivated - it is only 12 and I am starving yet I don't normally have lunch till 1 - eugh...shhhh belly!

Thank you, I'm still a couple of stone off that weight but I'm hoping to get there before my 30th birthday in May :)

If you're hungry you really should eat, I get my best losses when I eat lots of free and superfree food :) good luck x

Well after a horribly emotional week I did eat my body weight in takeaways and bad food. I'm starting at my new class tonight and really looking forward to it. I'm facing possible redundancy in the next few months so I know this will be a tough time and I need a good consultant to support me and that's just what I have with Kelly, can't wait to get to class and start my fresh journey :)

Gained 4lbs last night but the line has been drawn and I'm ready for a cracking week :)

Green day
Tea with semi skimmed milk (1/2 syn) and an apple
Brunch: 2 quorn peppered steaks (1syn) with a poached egg, baked field mushroom and baked cherry tomatoes followed by some mango :)
S: coffee and hifi light (1/2 heb)

Last edited:
I discovered douwe egberts caramel coffee in asda this morning, syn free and lovely :)

image-2152761003.jpg

So hubby took me out for tea, i had a fillet steak a plain jacket potato and a salad, yummy and apart from the oil that they must brush the steak with i presume it was syn free. i will allow all of my 8.5 remaining daily syns for the meal just in case. That means my green day turned into an extra easy day, still got half a HEB so i'll have a hifi light with a coffee :)

Green:
B: scrambled eggs and mushrooms with brown sauce 1syn for sauce and 2 syns for possible oil
S: muller Greek and satsuma 1/2 syn
L: pasta salad and tomato and bean soup
S: diva popcorn 5 syns
D: jacket spud/ rice with stagg veg chilli 1.5 syns
Heb 1 alpen light and 1 hifi light
Hea 375ml milk
10 syns

B: muller Greek, satsuma, apple and alpen light (1/2 heb)
S: tea and hifi light (1/2 heb)
L: jacket potato, cheese (hea) and large chopped salad
S: fruit tea (1/2 syn) glacier mint (1 syn) walkers squares (5 syns)
D: chicken and herb supernoodles with added mushrooms and peas

Comfort eating is ruining all my hard work. Stressed out last week about my sister having her reconstructive surgery and now stressed about redundancy :( why do I turn to food!?!?

Back