Hannah's journey continues

Been having a little peek on here for the past couple of days, trying to decide what to do about my gain and if I can do LL again.

Rang my LLC this morning (Sunday) expecting to leave a message - bless her, she was there and happy to chat, so I'm going to see her tomorrow. - Fast work - huh!!

So here I go - with a holiday booked for 2nd Oct, I hope to lose at least a stone in the 4 weeks before.

I can do this, its so easy once in ketosis, I hope I am allowed to do total, but if not will do lite, my BMI is boarderline 29.9-30.

Now to work out how to change my stats and ticker - it been a while.

Hope everyone is well and happy xxx

Last edited:
Wow! A week back on packs and 7lbs dropped off, 9lbs to go!!!

I love how quickly this diet works.

The restart was really easy, as I cut carbs & alcohol before starting on packs.

Shame the boards as so quiet, being on here the first time was a really big help to me.

Hope everyone is doing well - xx

Hello Diary!

12lbs lost - 4lbs to be back at goal!!

Very pleased I can feel it in my clothes and bras!!!

I go on holday in 10 days so will start to introduce food next weekend - time to get my RTM book out.

Hope everyone is on track too!! xx

Hey hunny!!!! :D

Long time no see!! It is amazingly quiet on the boards these days eh? Only back myself as doing a bit of a refresher on Exante to shift some recent holiday lbs and thought I'd see who was about...

But looks like its just a few... Which is a shame as, like you, got such great help and support from the forum last time... Hope others are benefiting like we did. Certainly helps the journey eh?

Anyway, by the looks of things you're all over your current target, with 4lbs to go till your hols, you'll smash that no probs!! :)

Well, take care and glad to see you're happy and going well...

Catch ya soon, Pinks xx

Hey hunny!!!! :D

Long time no see!! It is amazingly quiet on the boards these days eh? Only back myself as doing a bit of a refresher on Exante to shift some recent holiday lbs and thought I'd see who was about...

But looks like its just a few... Which is a shame as, like you, got such great help and support from the forum last time... Hope others are benefiting like we did. Certainly helps the journey eh?

Anyway, by the looks of things you're all over your current target, with 4lbs to go till your hols, you'll smash that no probs!! :)

Well, take care and glad to see you're happy and going well...

Catch ya soon, Pinks xx

Hey Pinkie, lovely to see you on here and looking gorgeous!!

How is Exante for you? I was thinking of doing it or Slim & Save, as LL is expensive to just buy packs. I'm not doing a class just 4 weeks of total.

Been reading posts on both and thinking SS as they do meal packs and samples.... Let me know how you are!! xoxo

Last edited:
Hey Pinkie, lovely to see you on here and looking gorgeous!!

How is Exante for you? I was thinking of doing it or Slim & Save, as LL is expensive to just buy packs. I'm not doing a class just 4 weeks of total.

Been reading posts on both and thinking SS as they do meal packs and samples.... Let me know how you are!! xoxo
Hey sweetie!!

Aww, cheers for the compliment, am doing my best to maintain but still fluctuate up and down a little... :-/

Exante is working out very well actually. Found myself right back in the zone, luckily, so shifting the lbs at the rate that only a VLCD can do! Which is just as well as don't think I have the willpower to stick to something if it was a 1lb loss a week type deal. Hats off to those who can, you know? :)

I don't really know anything about SS to be honest. I chose Exante as I like the restrictive nature of 'pack only' plans, and the cost is good too. £100 for a months supply. I couldn't face LL again, with all the counseling etc. It was what I needed at the time, but now I know what I'm doing, and a month or 2 on Exante will sort me right out.

What are the 'Samples' you get on SS then? Sounds intriguing! Lol...

Nice to have a holiday to be working towards too hunny! Where are you off to, lucky thing!!

:) xx

Hi Pinkie,

The holiday was great, we went to the Algarve. I came off packs for the week, apart from a bar at breakfast.

I see from your signature you have found Slim & Save :)

I'm loving the packs, so much choice and allowed vegetables too!!

I couldnt face LL group work again either and find it expensive just to buy the packs. So glad I did it first time around though.

I plan to lose a little more now, perhaps 7-10lbs, and see how my clothes fit etc.

How you getting along? xxx

Hey Hannah!

Ah the Algarve eh? Lovely!... have been a few times myself, always had a great time. :)

Well done for having a bar for brekkie whilst away too, to kinda keep your 'hand in'! I'm sure you'll lose the remaining 7-10lbs in the next few weeks and be right where you'd like to be.

And yes, thanks to you, I found Slim & Save! Thank yoooooooou!! It's so much better than Exante in my opinion. The variety has been a lifesaver, as not keen on some of the Exante shakes or soups so it was getting very monotonous! My sig is slightly misleading as I actually did 2 weeks on Exante, then fell on the wagon for a week. But have been back on the straight and narrow for the last week on S&S and doing well again. :D

I am not including the veggies in my daily intake as cannot trust myself to not overstep the mark again so it's easier for my mind set to just not eat ANY food, just packs. But it is handy to know I am allowed, should the situation arise... and I can have a few boiled veggies. :)

It's funny that neither of us can face the LL counseling again... but think it's good we did it the first time round, as you say.

I have a wardrobe full of a variety of different sizes, and I have just gone down to a smaller size, so am thrilled about that! Still 2 stone from goal, but as of today, am now '10 something'... which is a mini-milestone... so extra excited!! :)

Glad you're doing well hunny, catch up soon...

xx

Hello ladies, I'm back too :( Need to re focus ........ again. Have been using some LL and some Exante packs, but have been struggling and really seem to have lost the plot, so here I am.
I have been looking in a few times, but now have made the decision to got it sorted!
Glad to see so many of the old faces are around, hi to all.
Going to give Slim and save a go, LL too expensive and like others, board with Exante, I do need to settle down and get organised, have been messing about.
Went back to the gym this morning, which wore me out, I have not felt like doing any exercise for ages, in the old trap, feeling tired so not exercising....
Hope everyone has a good week
Any suggestions for the best packs in Slim and save?
Thanks
Jx

Back