Hannah's journey continues

Hey Hannah, good to see you back here, good luck with lite, I'm switching over next week for my holidays, so lots of planning ahead!
Do you still shred? I'm on day 6 now, doing every other day, can nearly do the jumping jacks with a black eye!
Jx

Wowee!! Look at your stats Julz!!

I'm not shredding at the moment as I'm doing the 6 week kettleworx program and loving it. Results are amazing and I do feel the benefits of exercising with weights. It all looks better and more shapely.

Will return to the Shred as I love it - hope you do too!! It's amazing how quickly you fitness levels improve and your inches shrink doing it. Let me know how you get on when you progress to level 2!!

Kisses xx

Thanks Hannah, yep I'm enjoying nearly killing myself doing the shred! I'm nearly able to go all the way through and manage to keep up, only every other day. I can see a change already, so will keep it up, along with the other bits and pieces. Level 2, mmmm, when I can do it everyday for a week I think I will move up!
Kettleworx looks interesting, guess you build more muscle with that.
Going over to lite next week for my 2 week holiday, so hope my losses still happen, WI tomorrow first time for 2 weeks, so hope it's reasonable. I feel like I haven't lost anything, hoping that's in my head!
Got into a size 12 jeans in the week, had muffin top, but it was good to get them done up! Didn't buy them as not stopping at this size............. not sure what size I will end up, still!

Hope you are well and everyone has a great weekend, and good losses to all!
Jx

30 Days hath September...

Starting back on Lite tomorrow and 30 Day Shred, mission to stick to it for 30 days to get back that really lean and trim feeling.

Will be a regular back on here whilst I refocus. And I will post the damage after weigh in!!! :eek::eek:

Lovely to see some familiar faces back and welcome some new folk too!!

Kisses xx

Hey lovely good to have you back x good luck at WI hope the damage isn't too bad for you xx

Hellooooo bunnies I'm home!!

A gain of 9lbs needs addressing, before it gets too large. I can feel it in my jeans and bras.

Thank you for the welcome back LadyT! :) you are looking foxy and gorgeous!! xx

HannahNewton said:

A gain of 9lbs needs addressing, before it gets too large. I can feel it in my jeans and bras.

9lb isn't bad at all it will soon come off!

Thanks for the compliment Hun xxx

Worst bit over, 9lb manageable to get off xx

Hi hannah, good to have you back, ur 9lbs will be gone in a flash, especially doing TheShred!! I'm still chunking through it but slowly due to knee and shoulder issues, but it does make a big difference , got my bra problem sorted, gone down 4 cup sizes so m& s one fits now!
Off on 2 weeks hols in a bit on lite, so here's hoping I don't have too big a gain, straight back on LLT on return so will sort it!
Jx
Jx

Welcome back Hannah and well done on getting back on track before too much damage is done.
I have the 30 day shred so I am going to start in the morning.
Cathy

Julz said:
Hi hannah, good to have you back, ur 9lbs will be gone in a flash, especially doing TheShred!! I'm still chunking through it but slowly due to knee and shoulder issues, but it does make a big difference , got my bra problem sorted, gone down 4 cup sizes so m& s one fits now!
Off on 2 weeks hols in a bit on lite, so here's hoping I don't have too big a gain, straight back on LLT on return so will sort it!
Jx
Jx

You are doing amazingly well Julz!! xx

Catthin said:
Welcome back Hannah and well done on getting back on track before too much damage is done.
I have the 30 day shred so I am going to start in the morning.
Cathy

Thank you. :)

Good luck with the shred - it's tough but awesome results!! xx

HannahNewton said:

Hi Hannah. Welcome back to u too chick. 9lbs be off in no time. You'll be in ketosis before u know it.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Well a bit of a false start this week.

The plan was to do Lite for 30 days of September, but getting back into ketosis using food has proved tricky as I'm now used to having a bit of this and that with my lite meals.

I went to a funeral yesterday and had food and drink off plan, mostly because everyone else was.

I have done my Shred for 2 days which is a big plus, and I'm not as sore as the first time I did it. Can feel it a bit in my thighs and lower back but not too bad at all.

I will speak to my LLC about doing a couple of weeks Total as I think removal of food and decisions around it could be a better way to get back into the losing weight mindset.

If I carry on gaining at the rate I have, I could be 2 stone heavier in a year, or more once the rot sets in. Time to address the gain and get back into the maintaining within a 4-5lb window frame of mind.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. xx

Hi hun I was in a similar place to you after my holiday the only way I could get back into it was to do exactly what you say remove food completely so I am on my second week of total. It really helps, I list 5lb last week so it made it worth while for sure xx

LadyT said:
Hi hun I was in a similar place to you after my holiday the only way I could get back into it was to do exactly what you say remove food completely so I am on my second week of total. It really helps, I list 5lb last week so it made it worth while for sure xx

Thanks for your advice and support LadyT!

I think it's tougher when you don't have much to lose the motivation is not so strong.

Been on plan all day today - but feeling very, very hungry.

Soooo looking forward to ketosis, but not the honking breath!! xx

Sooooooo hungry!!

It actually woke me up in the night, now tired and grumpy and still hungry.

Come on ketosis fairy - get here fast!!

Have a great day everyone. Xx

Hi
Are you feeling better now hun,now ketosis has kicked in?
Good luck!
Sexy xx

Back