Hannah's journey continues

Would not worry about your little blip hun,with all the exercise you doing it will soon be burnt off anyway!
Hope your sister will be ok,by the way good luck with the move!
Sexy xx

I wouldn't worry about it to much it's all part of the learning curve hunny xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Learning opportunity for sure. Compare how you did with what your behaviour around food would have been like pre lighter life? I bet it is remarkably different. I bet you wouldn't have had a chicken salad and sparkling water, or shown much restraint on the snacks in work. ( appologies if I am tarring you with my dodgy eating brush lol )

Reflect on it. Learn from it. Then leave it go. Dont dwell on it and beat yourself up, as it will then be the perfect excuse to carry on eating.

You are doing amazingly, so carry on being amazing xx

Agree with the others. Learn and move on. You have done amazingly well! I think the easy part is losing the weight on LL, the hard part will be keeping it off if we don't change our thoughts/minds. So many lessons to learn, habbits to change - isn't life FUN.

xx

I wouldn't worry about it to much it's all part of the learning curve hunny xx

Learning all the time. Hope lite is good for you. xx

Learning opportunity for sure. Compare how you did with what your behaviour around food would have been like pre lighter life? I bet it is remarkably different. I bet you wouldn't have had a chicken salad and sparkling water, or shown much restraint on the snacks in work. ( appologies if I am tarring you with my dodgy eating brush lol )

Reflect on it. Learn from it. Then leave it go. Dont dwell on it and beat yourself up, as it will then be the perfect excuse to carry on eating.

You are doing amazingly, so carry on being amazing xx

You are so right Clara, going out to Italian restaurants for salad and water did not put 4 stone on me!! :8855:xx

Agree with the others. Learn and move on. You have done amazingly well! I think the easy part is losing the weight on LL, the hard part will be keeping it off if we don't change our thoughts/minds. So many lessons to learn, habbits to change - isn't life FUN.

xx

Playing back in the world of food, eating with others and eating out is where we will learn the most. Lovely to see you back online Weebles. xx

Tough FOOD day at the office!!

Avoided a lot of temptation but gave in to others today, there was a real air of last day of term silliness. Some people have worked there since they left school, and now we are gone!!

Very tired when I got home, just laid on the sofa and had a nap. Scooby woke me for a walk. After I watched TV and was going to go to bed. But - I found some energy from somewhere, weekend off starts tomorrow so I did my Shred about 11pm!!

***DREADFUL FOOD DIARY***

Erm! Banana shake and toffee bar stayed in my bag again.

I ignored the early morning bacon sandwich run - but gave into the late morning icecreams!!

Snickers icecream

Brie & coleslaw bap - from bakers lunchtime run

Banana

Some cola bottle & marshmallow sweets

Cucumber & celery sticks with slice of low fat cheese

Vegetable soup pack

When I look at my food diary now, it is dreadful!! :eek::eek::eek: But at the time I was really pleased with myself for all the food I turned down!!! There were lots of cakes and ice creams left and some people had 3 or 4!!

***Exercise***

Dog walk

Day 15 Shredded!!

Half way now :):)

I actually enjoyed it tonight, it was late but I needed to do something for me after a really busy day at work and over eating.
:character00116::character00116:

Saturday - I plan to be 100% now until 1st June- enough of the eating off plan.

U can do it!!!!! Can i ask, i am on day 10 and is it normal for my every thought to be about food?????!!!!!

Could have been worse for sure, so well done for being as strong as you were. xx

OPERATION SKINNY JEANS BEGINS

***FOOD TALK AS USUAL***

I had my 6 year old nephew as company today - whilst his big sister had her pamper party with her friends.

His day - so he chose to go to the cinema and McD's. I sat with black coffee during the film, whilst rustlings of the usual cinema "treats" went on around me. I had another coffee with my bar in the fast food place. :):) And resisted hoovering up his leftover fries and ordering anything for me.

I bought myself some size 12 skinny jeans to slim into - and re-focus myself. My nephew said I look great and am doing well, but I still have a flabby belly. Aah! The honesty of children!! The jeans fit nicely in the legs and around my backside, but I have too much muffin top to wear them comfortably yet. They are now hanging up in my bedroom, was thinking of leaving them in my fridge!!

We went back to birthday tea, which I resisted, just had 3 cups of black earl grey. Jaffa cakes were offered - as they are low fat apparently!! My sis is doing a low fat diet.

Came home to eat Lite, shred and walk the dog. Needed an evening chilling out watching rubbish TV.

***FOOD DIARY***

3 packs - 1 meal

Banana shake

Toffee bar

Basa fillet with pesto, low fat cheese, tomatoes, red onions and mushrooms

Chicken soup pack

***Exercise***

Brief dog walk with little one in tow - so not as far or fast as usual

Day 15 Shredded - slight niggle in my right knee, which I need to be wary of - especially as I am due to run for 20mins - no walking on my next C25K!! Should run tomorrow but may rest until Monday.

U can do it!!!!! Can i ask, i am on day 10 and is it normal for my every thought to be about food?????!!!!!

Bless you Nicola!!

Try to get busy thinking about other things, its early days yet for you.

Focus on your goals and have some achievable mini goals on the way too.

Keep your water up - I developed a taste for posh coffee in my cafetiere and sparling water with ice during abstinence.

I had set times for my 4 packs - 8am, 1pm, 6pm & 9pm. I have a special mug to make my soups in, plenty of ice in the freezer to make shakes thicken, tabasco and black pepper by the kettle to add to soups. Everything to make it easy, including my packs in a basket to chose from.

I also did some exercise 4-5 days a week, with light hand weights to tone and prevent loose skin. I did a pilates class once a week too.

Skin brushing and applying vitamin E oil took up lots of time too. As did long baths as I was always so cold - started LLT in the snow.

Pedicures were and are a treat, now I can reach my feet.

You will learn techniques in your group work to deal with these thoughts, and how to make them work for you. You are doing really well so stay focused and take one day at a time.

Kisses xx

Some good advice and techniques there Hannah, no wonder you are doing so well lovely xx

Thanks Hannah, all great advice! The exercise thing is a nono starter for me as i'm just plain lazy these past few days! I think its the uni pressure with this last essay (hand in tomorrow then will refocus again!)

I love coffee but unfortunately it really doesn't like me- sort of IBS symptoms with it, always had it with coffee, pasta and steak!! Anyhow, i am drinking about 4.5 litres a day (including the food packs) so am getting there i think past two days have been a realt struggle but had a few stresses so think that got in the way of my thinking! Today is day 11 and although i'm stressed about the essay i know in terms of food its going to be a good day! I keep thinking that at least I haven't lapsed at all and am proud of myself for that. I think thats part of my biggest problem is I find it hard to be proud of my achievements and I do have a fair few to be proud off-don't mean that in a big headed way but i think the past few weeks has given me time to think about me and how much has changed over the past three years!

I love reading all your diaries and those of others as it makes me feel that all of these feelings are normal-i do think that at times i am going mad! A friend went to Harvester yesterday, my fave place and i was chatting to her and telling her to give me the low down on what she had and what i liked!!! I apologised to her for going on and on about food!!!! LOL

Anyway, have a wonderful Sunday all!

My first 100% day for a few days!! So operation skinny jeans is on track.

I woke up aching from my Shred yesterday, and had a long hot bath to ease it.

I think I must be going back in ketosis again now as I'm really feeling the cold and tired this evening.

***FOOD DIARY***

2 packs - 2 Lite meals

Chocolate shake as a hot mocha latte

Peanut bar - aka sawdust bar - I do like them with posh coffee

Smoked haddock fillet with roasted vegetables

Two boiled eggs with cucumber, tsp mayo and mixed leaves

Dairy - 150g pot of plain low fat yoghurt + slices of low fat cheese

***Exercise***

C25K Week 5 Day 3

20 mins jogging no walking - did 21 (woo hoo)

Dog walk

Tired this evening so an early night for me xx

Last edited:
Wow, i can't believe how much exercise you do!

How did you frin the c25k? Im debating whether or not to start it soon, in like a stone time.

Love the idea of operation skinny jeans, putting them in the fridge soudns like a good idea for a hot day :p

Loving reading your food diary, as in what you have, it's interesting to read the different things.

Hope your day is going well xx

Wow, i can't believe how much exercise you do!

How did you frin the c25k? Im debating whether or not to start it soon, in like a stone time.

Love the idea of operation skinny jeans, putting them in the fridge soudns like a good idea for a hot day :p

Loving reading your food diary, as in what you have, it's interesting to read the different things.

Hope your day is going well xx

Thank you Cass - I'm pleased it's interesting - it helps me focus on my food more when I know I have to post it on here.

The next step in my Beck book is to plan the next days meals ahead. Which I'm resisting at the moment. Don't like the lack of choice or spontaneity doing that - but that could be a big clue as to how I gained so much weight. Too spontaneous in the past!!

I can't believe how much exercise I'm doing either, but energy seems to breed energy and it's just what I need to give me a lift at the moment.

I've found C25K brilliant, I have to admit I had the app on my phone for ages before I used it. I started reading the threads about it on the exercise & fitness forum on here and got all motivated and inspired.

There are lots of folk on there at different levels of fitness, starting weights and diets. Some are progressing on to more running, some are repeating weeks. Some do loads of exercise some are new to it.

I used to run when I was younger, it seems that my legs know what to do, by my breathing needs work.

I'm kind of competing with myself right now, and posting my progress on here helps too! I feel accountable, even though nobody I know in the "real world" reads it - just my virtual weightloss friends!!

My actual weight has not dropped that much since starting - (these last few pounds are very stubborn) but my inch loss and change in shape is very noticable. I have been getting a lot of compliments again - and comments about me losing even more weight.

Finding an exercise plan that is right for you is the key - I would not do this much on total - but on my "adapted lite" program I have enough energy for it. If you give it a go - start slowly and make sure you have well fitting running shoes before you start. My jogging was not much faster than my walking back in week one. :):)

Good luck xx

Well done yesterday with 100% on track. love it: Operation - skinny jeans.
xx

Another 100% day - on track for Skinny jeans without muffin top!!

I have to find my way to my new office in the morning, so early start. Feels like first day in a new job - weird!! :confused::confused:

Think I'm in ketosis properly now, as I have a coating on my tongue, camel breath and feel really chilly.

Will have second bath of the day before I go to sleep.

***FOOD DIARY***

3 packs - 1 Lite meal

Vanilla shake as a Latte

Cranberry bar

Smoked mackerel salad with mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar

Vegetable soup pack

Dairy - low fat cheese slices

***Exercise***

Day 17 Shred - sweated a lot today and a little dizzy getting up from floor exercises

Brisk dog walk - the wind was chilly

A little nap on the sofa watching Come Dine with Me! I don't know who won now!!

Early night - early start in the morning - kisses to all - catch up with diaries more tomorrow xx

Beck Day 15

Eating Plan for tomorrow

Banana shake

Tuna salad

Nut fudge bar

Prawn stir fry

Your food always sounds so lovely. Xx

Back