Hannah's journey continues

gracielou09 said:
LMAO, bless him, wonder if he's in ketosis ......joking!

Hope he's better soon chick xxx

Asked him to POAS but he didn't take me seriously!! :D :D xx

Dropping to one pack today!! Eek!!

Have a great day everyone. xx

Good luck hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exciting times xx

Yippee!!

I lost a BIG pound this week!! :):)

Big because it takes me to exactly 4 stones lost!! :):)

I'm only 8 oz over 12 stones, which when I drop below, will be the lightest I have been since having my Son, 18+ years ago!! Still losing the baby weight!!! :eek::eek:

The scales flickered at 11 something then stopped at 12 stone 8 oz!! So close to dropping into the 11's. The next pound I lose will be an even bigger one! :):)

Only 4lbs over a healthy BMI - its so close I can't believe it. xx

Well done Hannah!! :D

Those milestones are always the most satisfying, aren't they? ;) I'm waiting to get into the 10's too - was tantalisingly at 11 stone 4 ounces at the WI last week! But, I didn't have a very good weekend, so that's probably ruined my chances of tipping into it this week. Eek!

How does it feel to be at your lightest for 18 years? ;) It must feel so amazing! xxxx

Brilliant, loving the fact you are so positive. Had my baby weight 23 years now I won't get pre BW as I was only a child myself when I had my son. I was 9 stone and have no intention of getting to that it would be too much for me at my age. I think it would age me, I am however lighter now than I have been for so many years and love it!

Keep up the great work xxx

I'm so out of touch at the moment so I'm sorry for such a late reply to your diary. You are doing fantastic! As I've said before?, you are my exercise inspiration & this morning I did my 1st C25k run!! It nearly killed me but I did it - reading that you can now comfortably run 5k has inspired me to keep going. Good work dropping to one pack a day, I look forward to getting ideas from your good diary! Keep up the good work you amazing lady!! And congrats on dropping the baby weight ;) xxx

I'm so out of touch at the moment so I'm sorry for such a late reply to your diary. You are doing fantastic! As I've said before?, you are my exercise inspiration & this morning I did my 1st C25k run!! It nearly killed me but I did it - reading that you can now comfortably run 5k has inspired me to keep going. Good work dropping to one pack a day, I look forward to getting ideas from your good diary! Keep up the good work you amazing lady!! And congrats on dropping the baby weight ;) xxx

Stick with C25K - I was rubbish in the first week too!

I also find it tricky keeping up with so many diaries - so thanks for stopping by!! xx

Last edited:
Race for Life tomorrow - I feel a tiny bit nervous and excited!!

Well done everyone for your losses - stay strong!! So many are SO close to RTM now!!

Kisses xx

Have a ball tomorrow. Exceptionally well done for getting match fit x

HannahNewton said:
Race for Life tomorrow - I feel a tiny bit nervous and excited!!

Well done everyone for your losses - stay strong!! So many are SO close to RTM now!!

Kisses xx

Good luck for tomorrow Hannah!!
Sexy xx

Good luck today hun xxx

Good luck! Run Forest run! X

Go Hannah! Go Hannah!

!:superwoman:

Back