Hannah's Lighter Life!

Amazing! Well done! That's a massive milestone! I have 92 days to go to be where you are but I'll get there. People like you inspire me and keep me going every day.
:)

Han that's fantastic. You sound so together, full of confidence. You've had an amazing journey to get here, you're nearly at the next step, and you are ready for it! I know what you mean about having a stage of wanting to stay in abstinence forever (sort in that mode myself now!), it's good to see you moving on from that and feeling ready to meet the future. Good for you :) xx

Thank you Lucy!
You must be feeling so great, you are doing so well! You will get to this stage too, I remember feeling how your feeling now and almost being scared to eat again! But when the timing is right you just know (cheesy isn't it!)
How are you find Exante in comparison to LL?
xxxx

Amazing! Well done! That's a massive milestone! I have 92 days to go to be where you are but I'll get there. People like you inspire me and keep me going every day.
:)

Thank you magiclove!
You will be here, the 90 days will just fly by!!

Everytime I read your signature 'no regrets, they don't work' I get the robbie williams song stuck in my head and it makes me chuckle! Love it :D
xxxx

I love him Hannah! And I have that phrase tattoed on my wrist. It puts things into perspective.

I've only had 2 packs so far Han, banana (bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeurgh!!!!! - but maybe only compared to LL, I will add a couple of sweeteners next time) and tomato & basil soup which was lovely.
Love the new pic! Thinking that soon I'll put on a full length one of me - gulp!

Hi Hannah,
100 days - woop woop!!! :D:D
Well done you .... you look fab in your new foto too :)
yoyo
xx

Thank you everybody for the lovely words! Has cheered me up on this gloomy Manchester day!
But I am going home today, wahoooo!!! And my boss isn't in today so am planning to sneak off at 3 to start the long drive down the M6 to 'the south'...hehehe :D I love when i'm the only one in the office!

Usually i'd have a weigh in tomorrow, but have decided to not take my scales home this time. Every week for the past 100 days i've either looked forward to or dreaded the weekly weigh in's, so have decided to give myself a one week break! Since my losses have been a bit lower recently, hopefully it'll give me a boost next week when I find out how much i've lost over the course of 2 weeks, not 1. So we shall wait and see! But as always I will definitely not lapse, i've got all my packs packed and i'm so near the end of abstinence now so to lapse would just be silly.

Hope everyone is doing well, good luck for all your weigh ins!
xxxxx

Well yesterday would have been my weigh in day! Is strange not knowing how much I weigh this week...but strangely nice to take a break! Will be interesting to see how much i've lost when I go back next week.

Haven't lapsed at all but am finding it harder this time i'm home, not sure why. Just little things like yesterday went to Ikea and I LOVE Daim cake, I want a Daim cake wedding cake. And was having the whole 'just one little piece wouldn't hurt' argument in my head. But i'm determined to get to the end of abstinence without a single lapse, and I only have a couple of weeks to go!

Have been listening to my body a lot more lately, and found that I a really am craving a big old bowl of vegetables! Spinach...carrots...sweetcorn :drool: I think it's my bodies way of saying that i'm almost there! So am really looking forward to RTM. I've been getting really light headed lately, standing up and literally blacking out (not fainting, just not being able to see anything), and yesterday after walking around Ikea I literally felt shattered.

Hope everyone is doing well!
xxxx

Hi Hannah well done youve been so good! have you noticed your hair has started to shed at all? 2 ladies in my class are at week 13/14 and theirs have! also another friend of mine is same

motivation and inspiration

Hi hannah just reading through your thread, im 28 and in north wales. Im on day 5 and thinking 100 days.....really???? i cant do that.
whilst sipping my chicken soup you have inspired me, thank you and congratulations on your loss, thats fantastic..................and anyone else just starting out i could do with some support :) thanks
sarah-lee

Sarah-Lee :)
You can do it! Just put your head in the right place and your body will follow. I'm close to end of my week 2 and I too feel terrified of the task ahead of me. I've been taking one day at a time and trying not to think too far ahead as it can be a bit daunting. I think of each day as an achievement and i bet the next thing i notice would be me approaching 100 days :)
Wishing you all the best of luck and anytime you need some help and support or simply just want a 'moan' you know where to find us :)

Hi Hannah well done youve been so good! have you noticed your hair has started to shed at all? 2 ladies in my class are at week 13/14 and theirs have! also another friend of mine is same

Thanks Tracy!
Funny you should mention hair loss actually, over the past month I have noticed that when I straighten my hair it looks really flat and quite lanky. And everytime I brush it am amazed at all the hair on my hairbrush so think it is starting to shed quite a bit! Have also found myself feeling absolutely exhausted at the end of the day, maybe this is my bodies way of rebelling!

But not long to go now :) Hows everything with you? xxx

Hi hannah just reading through your thread, im 28 and in north wales. Im on day 5 and thinking 100 days.....really???? i cant do that.
whilst sipping my chicken soup you have inspired me, thank you and congratulations on your loss, thats fantastic..................and anyone else just starting out i could do with some support :) thanks
sarah-lee

Hi Fairycake!
Thank you for your lovely message :)
I was in exactly the same boat at the start, I remember getting to the end of the first week and thinking 'is this it for the next 13 weeks!' But it honestly does get easier, although i've had some highs and lows, losing the weight has made me feel different, not just physically but mentally as well. Before my confidence was rock bottom, I hardly ever stood up for myself as I thought people would think 'what does she know, she's fat' (silly I know but i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels like this!) But now I feel like a much stronger person.

You do get used to not being able to eat, but just think you may miss out on a birthday meal this year...but you'll always have other birthdays, you may have to say no to friday night drinks but there will always be other fridays!

Good luck, the 100 days will fly by! And if you ever need any support send me a message as I get very bored at work and have a lot of free time!

xxxx

Hi mags and hannah, well its working already having a fed up day :-( and considering a cup of tea with dare i say milk! then i came on here and now im smiling whilst munching one of my bars. so thanks already
mags its great to have someone at almost the same stage as me, hope we can keep each other motivated, my 100 days is up just before christmas :)
hannah thanks for starting this blog, do you know there arent that many around??? and didnt want to join the official ll one. You are def an inspiration, luckily my birthday was july so got to eat cake before the diet.how are you coping on this at uni?? and also as a newbie to blogging (is that even a word?) how do i get all the smiley bits, a signature, a picture??? and a ticker thing me bob?? thanks for being there you guys, my friends have never felt that awkward in their own skin to start journey like this on ll so needed someone in the same boat, your all stars :)

Was putting on a necklace this morning and realised
I HAVE COLLARBONES!!
I can feel them!
They were hidden before under my chubby top half, but now they are breaking free :p

Han, that made me chuckle :)
You must be feeling fab .. all the hard work is paying off now:D
yoyo
xx

Well am back at work after a lovely weekend back home, and already it feels like I haven't been away at all :sigh: but at least it's already Tuesday. Am quite excited for my weigh in this week as didn't get weighed last week so hopefully will have a pleasing loss this week. Need to talk to my counsellor about moving on to RTM. After much consideration whilst at home i've decided to move on to RTM on the 1st of October. This means that after my weigh in on Thursday i'll have one more week of complete abstinence then i'll be back in the world of food!
Went to tesco when I was at home and bought some chicken and salmon, so it is happily sat waiting for me to eat it in my freezer! The final two flatmates in my flat moved in whilst I was at home, so had to claim some space in the freezer before it gets full of fish fingers and chicken nuggets!!

Had the worst night last night, drove back to Manchester after a really hectic last day at home. Got back and two of my housemates were going out (strangely to different places, with different friends...could be a funny year) and the other one had gone to pick up her boyfriend. So was kept awake all night by housemates coming back at all hours! Had to be up extra early for work today and have a banging headache :( As excited as I am that they've come back I miss being able to get a good nights sleep! But hopefully things will return to normal soon once the initial excitement wears down a bit!

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

I love it!!....collar bones!! :)

Back