Hannah's tri-ing to be better!

You wait till tomorrow, there's a bottle of it with my name on it!!! I'm only on my 3rd week but know that the only way for me yo get through the week us with flexible syns. Even when I'm on track I'm a bungee at weekends & that's just how I work. I'm just hoping SW allows me to!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Sadly they have changed the recipe (and I felt they were smaller!) as they are now saying they never stated the eggs were made with dairymilk so they will not be made with dairymilk anymore or something...

The dairymilk is 20% cocoa and this cheap rubbish is 14% apparently. Haven't tasted one yet personally, tried to scan one at the shop the other day using self scan, wouldn't scan it. Took it as a sign. Just don't want to waste the syns if it's not up to standards!

They taste like cheap advent calendar chocolates now :( not Cadburys

Oh no, this doesn't sound good at all :( Going to have to try one now asap!

Saturday 31st: EE

B: banana, apple
L: turkey, feta, rocket, romaine, spinach, pepper, cucumber, onion, tomato, beetroot, dressing HEXA + 0.5 syn
S: alpen light, 8 almonds, melon HEXB
D: steak, potatoes, butter, rocket, romaine, spinach, pepper, cucumber, onion, tomato, dressing 4 syns
Wine: bottle 25.5 syns
S: quark, raspberries, rocky road 10.5 syns

Total: 40.5 syns
Exercise: none - a little disappointed as I went to buy a bike & the plan was to do a 30-40 minute jaunt home from the shop, but it won't be in till Wednesday :( Probs not going to get any training done now...might do a bit of Davina tomorrow to make up for it ;)

Sunday 1st: EE

B: SW pancakes (egg & sweetner), berries, apple, ff fromage frais, maple syrup 0.5 syn
L: mugshot, beans, turkey, veg sticks, quark dip, pear
S: satsumas, piece toast, almonds HEXB + 4.5 syns
D: beef mince, tomatoes, onion, courgette, spinach, pasta, 30g Parmesan HEXA
S: shape yoghurt, raspberries, chocolate, wine 11 syns

Total: 16 syns
Exercise: ZILCH :-/

So I didn't do the Davina DVD but did make more progress on my project - happy days!! Not my greatest food day in terms of choices but I did try for 1/3 speedster every meal/snack. Think I may sneak in another treat ;)

VINO!!!! :D still getting my head round the plan!

So today was EESP, busy day at work, it did calm down a bit in the afternoon thankfully, gonna be crazy for the rest of the week though :eek:

Monday 2nd: EESP

B: 35g shredded wheat & milk, pear HEXB + 1/2 HEXA
S: apple, almonds 2 syns
L: bns & lentil (carrot, onion) soup, feta salad (lettuce, spinach, rocket, cucumber, tomato, beetroot) w/ balsamic*1/2 HEXA
S: melon, alpen light 1/2 HEXB*
D: Spanish chicken, peppers, onion, tomato, cauliflower rice
S: quark, raspberries, syn free meringue, Alpen light, freddo*1/2 HEXB + 5 syns

Total: 7 syns (11 left for the next 2 days, no more freddos for me!)

Exercise: 30 minute run first thing - managed 4k in 26 minutes which is an improvement of 30 sec/km in 2 weeks - wish every 2 weeks was like that!! I decided last week to do interval training on the treadmill Friday mornings, with my road run on a Monday...and I pick up my new bike Wednesday soooooo excited :D

Busy day....bed soon :zzzzzzz:

Tuesday 3rd: EESP

B: weetabix & skimmed milk, apple, pear HEXB + 1/2 HEXA
S: strawberries
L: bns & lentil soup, feta & turkey ham salad, pepper, mixed leaves, onion, beetroot, balsamic 1/2 HEXA
S: carrot, satsuma, alpen light 1/2 HEXB
D: pork mince, tomatoe, carrot, pepper, swede, cannellini beans, cabbage, quark, raspberries, alpen light 1/2 HEXB
S: almonds, 10g chocolate 4.5 syns

Total: 4.5 syns
Exercise: 30 minute spin

I'm contemplating counting pp again!! I'll see at wi tomorrow but not feeling any different after 3 weeks and usually when I start again after time off I see good water retention losses & feel far less bloated. Not so here. Think I'm eating too much, even if it is mostly the right food...might weigh everything & calorie count next week & see what's what....sorry feeling a bit pants, crappy day at work & totm...

We'll see what tomorrow brings!! :)

Oh no! Sorry you're feeling rubbish hun. I'm sure it will be down to totm though. Really hope the scales are kind to you today. You've been doing so well so deserve a loss xx

Thanks Sam but mood & headache has migrated into today...we've had interviews today & meet & greet sessions which === biscuits...I've eaten a ton :eek: In the WI queue now :hangshead: !!!!

The new plan doesn't have green & red just extra easy & extra easy sp, so I'm not really sure how red / green work. I think red is similar to EESP though as its veg & protein... I think I really need to introduce portion control tbh...today has just gone out of control, I've eaten about 1 million biscuits & 2 million almonds, really need to hide my nut collection :eek: ;) :D I'm going to buy some small ziplock bags off eBay & portion them out so I know the syns / calories & then lock the spare ones up in a box!!!

Oooh no beans....they're very helpful on my EESP days! And am I right thinking there's more variety with HEXB? Like pasta / rice ?

Back