Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Positive thinking! Keep going, ive really concentrated on having decent breakfasts cos my crumbling point is about 10am otherwise. Today had bacon roll and fruit salad lunch is veggie soup made yesterday with all sorts of veg including potatoes to thicken it up. Tonight ive got pork chops and mash with veg frylighted onions,mushrooms and gravy. Leaves me 11 syns for naughties! I have my fruit and yoghurt to go thru 1st. We can do it. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I LOVE porridge. I've only recently tried it. Trouble is, I start work at 7.30am so leave the house at 7. I am not an early bird so I get up as late as I can get away with so I need to have the kind of breakfast I can take in with me. I save my porridge for the weekend. I'd love to be able to have it on a weekday cos it's amazing at filling me up, but I love my sleep more!

Have you not got a microwave at work? My OH takes his porridge with him and zaps it. Ive got no chance of lay in kids r up at 6.30! :mad:

I did that once but it went like wallpaper paste! Would rather save it as a treat for the weekend. Don't have much time at work to sit by the microwave either. The staff room is the other side of the school so nowhere near the office.

Have just put some of my fave recipes on a thread if you fancy trying some of them. Gonna add more as I go along.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/333628-hannahs-recipes.html

Hello everyone, how we all doing today? I'm just doing the school run and... wait for it... I've walked to school. (my kids will hate me) its just over a miles walk and although I used to do it a lot its been a good year since I last walked to school. First club run is not 'til 630 tonight so we have time to stroll back at little legs paces. I've been good with my food today, branflakes and blueberries for breakfast, mixed veggie and bacon rice for lunch and going for miller2's arabiata recipe tonight, I will be adding some home made meatballs as I defrosted mince for spagh bol, but I like the sound of something hot! Hope your all having a good and positive day.:p

Hello everyone, how we all doing today? I'm just doing the school run and... wait for it... I've walked to school. (my kids will hate me) its just over a miles walk and although I used to do it a lot its been a good year since I last walked to school. First club run is not 'til 630 tonight so we have time to stroll back at little legs paces. I've been good with my food today, branflakes and blueberries for breakfast, mixed veggie and bacon rice for lunch and going for miller2's arabiata recipe tonight, I will be adding some home made meatballs as I defrosted mince for spagh bol, but I like the sound of something hot! Hope your all having a good and positive day.:p

Well done for walking - I can never get the motivation to walk anywhere... especially is this weather!!

me neither. My hair frizzes in this weather for one! Do like walking when it's nice though. Don't know where abouts you are all based but I'm Lancashire way. Every year or two in Summer we venture up to Ingleton (near huddersfield I think) and do the 7 waterfalls walk. If you're ever in that area I recommend it - take a camera! It is knackering though, but half way round you do a nice flat bit and there's an ice cream van there - sod the syns you'll want one and a cold bottle of water too! All downhill after that though. Very scenic and beautiful. We've done it since I was little - I get more tired doing now than I did when I was 7 though! Saying that, in those days I could skip for hours. I bought a skipping rope a few years ago, managed about 30 jumps and was well shattered!

Ingleton Waterfalls

When we went on honeymoon in August we walked about 10k every other day when we stopped - we did a baltic cruise and tried to see as much as possible! I thoroughly recommend Stockholm. It surprised us, one of the nicest places I've ever been and loads to do. Good for a long weekend or 4 day break. We had 1 day there and wasn't enough. Gonna go back in the summer for a few days. Only put on 2 pounds in 2 weeks despite the 3 course dinners and lunches! Had achy legs and a few blisters though - should have taken better shoes for that much walking!

I did that once but it went like wallpaper paste! Would rather save it as a treat for the weekend. Don't have much time at work to sit by the microwave either. The staff room is the other side of the school so nowhere near the office.

Have just put some of my fave recipes on a thread if you fancy trying some of them. Gonna add more as I go along.

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/333628-hannahs-recipes.html

Great idea. Will be checking it out Subscribing from Saturday weighers. Good luck for weign in this week :)

Wow it looks so picturesque. Im based in kent but we do lots of camping so could b an area to look at. I do love a walk used to do walking marathons b4 having kids. Im seriously thinking of signing up for one for alzheimers in october gives me plenty of time to train again.

Wow that looks so pretty! I live in Cardiff so unless I venture the valleys theres not much scenery...

You motivated me to walk to my friends house last night though rather than driving :)

Good for u. Ive just finished work having lunch then gonna go for a walk just around the neighbourhood b4 sch run. (Got to drive there today as they have club runs starting at 430.) So thought id fit in an hours walk just b4. :)

First weigh in tomorrow morning. not been on scales since Tuesday I think? finding that harder than the food, foods been quite easy! Fingers crossed! Don't think I've ever been this good for years so hoping for a 3lb but 2lb minimum I'd be happy with - I'd feel cheated if I got less given I've been an angel all week. I don't pull in the 7lb losses - it just doesn't happen, 3 would be great for me. Excited/nervous. x

Fingers crossed u'll get a boost today. Let us know how you get on im nervous for you.

Yeah! Well done! 2lb off think of it as lard or butter (4packs) fantastic. Im gonna look for the marbles online think that visual thing is a great idea. :)

Just got some marbles - bargain and hawkins bazzaar. :)

Got to treat ourselves otherwise we'll lose it completely. 4lb off for me this morning. 8 marbles woo-hoo. :D
Im seriously very surprised as I feel pickfords deliver my meals. Cant believe how much im eating! Heres to another good week. Oh and the marble jar thing is fantastic idea got anyone who visits edging me on rather than forcing biscuits down me!!;)

Back