Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Hi hun,
just to say I've managed another 2lb off this week. Everything going wrong today though! I just cant stop eating and I'm really trying to do it sensibly but I've already had my 15 syns. I'm going back and forth to kids clubs all evening but the cars decided to conk out on me (more expense!!) So walking them everywhere which makes them so whiny I just eat to shut the noise out!! I'm trying to think of it as body magic. :sigh:

Thanks for reading my moan - on a good note I'm in the next stone down on scales. How's the soup? I've just decided to defrost a mixture of veg and make soup in the morning in the slow cooker. Not following a recipe I just chuck anything and everything that's free in it. I've made some great concoctions!

What are you counting as body magic? The walking or the eating ;) Hehe - I read it first time as the eating!

Soup was amazing. That's my fave I think - if you fancy making it at any point:

2 Medium Carrots
1 Potato
1 Onion
2 Sticks Celery
1 Small Tin Baked Beans OR 1 Snap Pot of Baked Beans
20 sticks of Spaghetti
Some Savoy Cabbage
1tbsp Tomato Puree
1l Stock - made with 4 veggie oxo and 1 beef.

Cut the carrot and potato into small cubes. Dice the onion, and finely slice the celery & cabbage. Lob everything (not the spaghetti) in a pan, give it a good stir, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer until the veg is cooked. Add the spaghetti and leave to simmer until the pasta is cooked.

Just had salmon for tea with some sweet chilli sauce on it, some salad and some new potatoes tossed in 1/2 tbsp each of light mayo and light salad cream.

Had enough syns for TWO freddo's :happy036:

I love getting in a new number - well done you! What I liked about my starting weight, was that when I get each stone award, I will have got into a new number too. I am soooo shifting some marbles this week! I did have a blow out on Saturday though - went for a meal out with the parents. Wasn't particularly good, but I enjoyed every mouthful! Got straight back on track on Sunday. I want 2.5lb off for this Saturday ideally, but I'm not that fussed so long as it's a loss.

HaHa do you think eating counts as body magic? I'd be well fit!! In for the night now got someone else to bring my beloved boy home.:)
Your soup sounds so delicious! I'm gonna give it a whirl, have you ever tried freezing it? I know you said yesterday it makes a huge amount and like you I don't know how long soup keeps in the fridge.
Its nice getting to go out for a meal - so you should enjoy every mouthful as well as all the precious time you get with your parents. I try and spend every minute of the 6 week holidays with mine they live in Cyprus and I really do miss having them about.
Anyway your on track again so the 2.5lb is yours, keep working hard.
I'm struggling tonight going to drink a milky coffee to use my milk up and brush my teeth hope that's stops my cravings!?!:17729:

Great ill go for those then. Thank u. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree it looks yummy. Enjoy. :p

OMG! They're all the same mine would flip at that too!! Glad u enjoyed it. I did the SW Barbecue sauce with a chicken, bacon and cheese stack and actifry wedges, hubby on nights so he didnt have to have it, otherwise i'd have the same. X

pic.jpg
This is the pic that made me decide enough is enough 2 years ago. I'm a stone lighter than that now, but I rejoined in January after faffing about for 12 months (even my wedding didn't make me fully behave myself - though I got half a stone off in 3 weeks before hand). This is my before pic. I was going to delete it off my camera when I looked through the pics from that night, but decided to keep it to get my act together! I was mortified at the size of my legs and backside. That's my problem area, my waist is 2 dress sizes smaller than my arse! Causes all sorts of problems buying clothes. Here's to the 'after' pic!

Ur sooo very brave. I havent got the courage to put a picture up i hate it!! When i did SW b4 i had my youngest (6 year old) i lost 6 stone went from 17 st to 11. Followed the plan through pregnancy and at 9 mths i only weighed 12.4. It hit me lately that ive just crawled up and up and im not pregnant anymore!!! :eek:So i refuse to get any bigger!! Maybe wen i start feeling better about myself again i'll brave the before and after pics online. :)

I don't feel good about myself yet - maybe 2 dress sizes time! Putting that there since I'm at the start of my journey still and if that doesn't spur me on nothing will!!!!!

It creeps on easily doesn't it? I don't even know what happened to get to that size. I was a size 8 for years (I would never want to be that thin again - a 12 for me please!) and 2 years later I was a 20! I don't remember the middle bit! Wish it came off that quickly!

I don't mind working damn hard to get it off. Hopefully it will teach me a life lesson next time I contemplate scoffing a whole tub of haagen dazs to myself!

Hiya hows it going? Ive been hovering reading threads but feeling a bit low. TOTM plus I do suffer with depression, (happy pills dont seem to b working this week!) Anyway despite this i have stuck to plan and eating ALL 15 syns a day. I made the maryland chick from magazine this week and the steak with brandy sauce and im marinating the chicken Tikka for tomoro. We will b having company and im doing it all SW style and c if they notice. Everything ive tried so far from the mag has been very tasty. Im not expecting a loss monday, i always have water retention at this time, so im not getting hopes up. Im just trying my best not to lose the willpower over the weekend. Hope ur all doing well. :)

Been poorly last few days. I can't touch caffeine as it makes me terribly ill. I've bought some caffeine free Pepsi and I'm suspecting its not caffeine free! Wonder if its one of those where the food standards agency says it has to have a low content of between x and x to be free of something. I know decaf tea and coffee isn't totally caffeine free. So struggling as not able to stand up straight so cooking has been out the question. Had pizza tonight but didn't have much cos in pain. Its not slimming world but I figure slimming world is a calorie controlled diet only they do the counting, so only had 700 calories today cos not been able to eat anything else. Did have sausage n beans yesterday for tea though with Sainsbury Cumberland be good to yourself sausages at 1/2 syn each. Still in a lot of pain so just making do for now. Will know to avoid the caffeine free Pepsi from now on!

Back