Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Were you looking for me? Not spoken to you before but hello and welcome to my thread :)

I really like those muller chocolate pots,I have the mint ones. If u like lemon yogs as a treat the activia intensely creamy are lush, they are however 2 syns a pot.
Cottage pie is such a nice winter comfort food. I made stir fry using the roast beef leftovers from yesterday. I got an actifry at xmas and im trying all sorts in it, the stir fry was really nice. Enjoy ur pie. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hannah, not sure wat ur going through with ur dad but it doesn't sound good. I hope ur ok. :confused:As for mcds sometimes other things prioritise in our lives and u opted to handle it by eating- id b the same! When u feel strong again u'll draw a line. Everyday is important in everyway. I dont know u but if u need to let off steam i'll b here. Take care. :)

Hi hun hows things? Is it ur WI tomoro? Hope ur ok. I nearly lost it today opened a pack of those dime mikados cant just eat a couple! I did it tho... actually gave them to the kids -after having 10 myself ofcorse. :p all synned and im within my daily allowance.:) let us know how u get on.

Went ok until Wednesday (as per earlier confession). Then had several semi-blips between. Now going for a maintain this week (tomorrow at wi). Just hoping I don't have to move marbles back. Went out for tea tonight with a friend I haven't seen in ages and had a 3 course meal. I dread to think how much it all weighed cos it won't be out my system by 8am tomorrow morning. Was all fairly healthy though, scallops for starter with balsamic, steak with jacket spud for main and then poached pear with redcurrant sauce for pudding - that probably comes in under syns being cooked fruit, or healthy b which I saved. Either way good choices but should not have eaten that quantity of food night before wi. Self sabotage! Lets wait and see. Will have to hold my breath on the scales. Does anyone else do that? Dunno why, it won't make the slightest bit of difference!

Morning, did u hold ur breath? U were very good with ur meal, well done! I would have thought "sod it lets eat"! Its a new week for u today so draw a line. Have a good one. ;)

Well done u! Great damage limitation! Keep going. U can do it.:)

Well done, im planned out for the week too. Have to or otherwise ill eat whatevers to hand and that means fatty things. Hope we have a good week. WI for me tomoro...:eek: nail biting...

Well done, im planned out for the week too. Have to or otherwise ill eat whatevers to hand and that means fatty things. Hope we have a good week. WI for me tomoro...:eek: nail biting...

I have to plan too for the same reasons. I'll eat any old rubbish otherwise just for convenience. Got a whole maaaaasive pan of minestrone soup done now. Will give half to my mum. Just half of it should keep me going for a few days. I never know how long soup is ok for, even in the fridge. Will have it tomorrow and Tuesday.

Back