Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Glad you're good mate, don't like it when your not online makes me worry about you. You rissotto sound delicious. hope tonights as good.
So your O/H gets to have an adventure while you do the house up? I wonder whos more relaxed? I bet its you.
have a good evening. x

Hi hun. Hows things is the carpet down, house back straight and OH home? You've been very quiet, keeping busy no doubt.
Hope WI goes well tomorrow. Good luck. Night night. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Carpet down - house all back to normal. Got my kitchen back now I've shifted most the furniture back out of there! My husband is also back from his school trip. Have been good (apart from the lindt choccies I got brought back from berlin!) but didn't get to group on sat for weigh in cos ended up in Leicester taking my nan back home (she's been up visiting my dad). Wanted to get an idea on my scales how I've done but the battery has gone and I don't have a spare one of those in the battery box (9v square one). I am liking risotto at the min cos it's a one pan wonder! did another nice one packed full of superfree! Risotto rice, veg stock, tomato puree, tinned tomatoes, peppers, onion, courgette, mushrooms and one chilli all chopped in - it was yummy - even hubby liked it! Haven't had chance to plan meals for the week yet but got lots of bits in to keep me going until I get to the shops. I'll plan tomorrow night I think and go shopping on Tuesday after work.

Meals have been great this week but I've eaten my bodyweight and more in chocolate! Dreading weigh in tomorrow. I know it's a gain and a big one. Not been in 2 weeks. Either way, nothing I can do about it now, just draw a line under it and start a fresh. Got my meals planned for the week already and am thoroughly looking forward to getting back on track. The only chocolate that will be consumed this week will be on rocky road hifi light bars. I ran out and always have 2 a day for my b choice. Think that's partly why I've wanted and had so much choc.

Hi Hannah,
was thinking of you today. I don't know if you've been reading my diary but i had a 3 lb gain this week, was very gutted but also put me in the right frame to up my game.
Hopefully you can go and WI draw that line and feel a lot stronger next week. Don't forget that you can moan to us on here its surprising how many times people have made me stop eating, its all in my mind Im sure but it works. Good luck tomorrow get your supply of bars and and sending you lots of willpower to get back on the straight and narrow. x

How du do hun? Hope ur ok. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only put on half a pound! It teetered between a maintain and half a pound on and the scales took ages to decide which! They settled on half a pound on unfortunately but to be honest I'll take that quite happily given that for two weeks I’ve practically eaten the contents of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory! Haha.

Saying that, sometimes you need a blowout just to get it out your system. I am not craving chocolate at all now! What I am craving is pomegranate! I get the tubs (the predone ones) occasionally from asda but I've really enjoyed them lately. They're great in the morning for breakfast cos they're tangy and fab at waking me up. Had two tubs for my brekkie today :) I haven't got anything for my lunch though cos I need to go shopping (I've got my list with me so I can go straight after work). I have got 2 passion fruits and an apple on my desk - which as nice as they are, are probably not going to keep me going until tea time this evening. I do have a pack of Cadbury animal biscuits too for 5 syns. I'll see how I get on. I haven't had any hifi light bars yet, so I can always have two of those as well for my B choice.

I am having Chinese pork steaks for tea. Just normal pork loin steaks (with the fat removed) and I buy the Flava-It Chinese marinade packs, one pack is 7.5 syns so I'll go with 4 syns for me (best to round up!). I'll have that with salad and some new potatoes - I toss the new potatoes in 1/2 tbsp (1 syn) of light mayo and 1/2 tbsp of light salad cream (1 syn) - it's yummy! That takes me to 11 syns, so I suppose if I do still get hungry in work I can have an extra hifi light bar for 3 syns without going over!

I want 2lb or more off on Saturday. I didn't have a cheat day Saturday either - I did my pasta pesto dish (on my recipe thread) so I was very good - plus there was some leftovers which I had for lunch yesterday. I then did a gammon roast for tea. Hubbie even got a load of Millies Cookies when we went into Wigan yesterday - I just sniffed them! No syns in sniffing cookies - though I did look slightly bonkers! I've never synned them up before I just normally eat them. As Andy ate them I thought, I'll syn them up on the app - 9.5 syns a cookie!!!!!! That will make me think twice next time we go too!

I need to start using this site more – I joined for motivation and it is great (especially you Bubble!) but I just seem to have been dead busy lately and everything a bit unsettled. Everything is back to normal now so I’m going to come on here most evenings or at least try. I fancy some new recipes to test out so I may mooch through some recipe threads later on and dig out my masses of recipe books.

I too have bought a pedometer. After reading your thread bubble, I thought, I bet some days (not all) I do loads of walking. I may have a desk job, but I do cover in a school (sort out supply teachers etc) and some days I never sit down running about from one side of the school site to the other so I thought it would be interesting to see what I end up doing. Today is quiet though so not going to be great in terms of the steps I do!

Will check back in later :)

Hi hun, Im all emotional today and Im aaaahing at your nice post. Please do try and keep online as we do help one another without really realising.
If it wasnt for here id be on my 3rd restart already!!
Good luck with the pedometer it really makes a difference as you begin to see how much moving around you do, especially with children in a school environment Ive normally done about 4 miles just in my 3 hr session at pre school.
Your marble idea is great too although some went back you do feel somewhat nice when you putting even 1 in the right jar.
Im making minestrone everyweek at the moment, it really is my favourite soup right now, must give your chicken one a try too.
Heres to a good week for you hun.

Hope the rest of your day went well. I have now made my tea drawn my line and gone to bed.
Tomorrow Im back! x

Yep - been good as gold today. Had everything I said I was going to have, plus an extra apple. Currently boiling an egg so I can slice it and chuck it on my salad tomorrow. Wish it would boil quicker so I can go to bed!

Tomorrow I am planning on more pomegranate for brekkie, 2 hifi light bars (B) to snack on, boiled egg salad with my usual 1/2 tbsp light mayo and 1/2 tbsp light salad cream (2 syns in total). Then a veggie pasta bake for tea which is free and packed full of superfree veg. That should allow me some animal biscuits! - 2 bags in fact!!!! :D :D :D

Back