Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Not enough people eat at the table - its nice family time. I'd say good family values rather than old fashioned :) I always try to eat at the table with my husband - it's nice to catch up on the day's events

Not enough people eat at the table - its nice family time. I'd say good family values rather than old fashioned :) I always try to eat at the table with my husband - it's nice to catch up on the day's events
We never used to eat at the table in our old house but now we had moved and have a dining room all meals are eaten at the table. I love it :) xx

Hi
Im here to nag, not heard from you today, hope all is well.
You've started really well this week and sure you're keeping it up.
Oops - time to run out again I'll be peeking back....;)

Im still here... nagging! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello nag :)

Doing ok today. Had passion fruit, pear and apple for brekkie, salad for lunch and just been out for tea. Went for a tomato and chilli with seafood risotto though so it should have been low in syns. Soooo wanted the creamy mushroom one though!

Not planned for the week yet but just started now so I can do a shop tomorrow. Still got lots of fruit and veg in though.

Brilliant! All that seaford is meant to give you a speedy loss too. Well done for staying away from that cream!
Im having a bit of a meltdown, I don't fancy any chocolate!! Ive never not fancied chocolate! Don't know how to cope with the whole concept, I must b coming down with something.. :confused:

Haha, I coped!! No choccy and Ive woke up fine. Thats an achievement. :)
Happy Wednesday... :p

Didn't get to nag u last night! Come and share ur day with us...;)

Had yet more fruit yesterday! 2 pears (I'm out of pears now until the new ones ripen next week), 2 passion fruit, an apple, x2 hifi light bars as my hexb. That was sort of breakfast and lunch - I picked at them throughout the day at work.

Then for tea I had Pork Steaks with Schwartz cajun shake seasoning (free), new potatoes tossed in 1/2 tbsp light mayo - 1 syn - and 1/2 tbsp light salad cream - 1 syn) and loadsa salad.

As that only came to two syns, I treated myself to two bags of cadbury animal biscuits (5 syns a bag). So 12 syns yesterday - most of them being the biccies!

Not been very hungry today: I've had 2 passion fruit, a muller light greek style lemon yoghurt (1/2 syn) 1 hifi light bar (1/2 hex b). Then had a bag of animal biscuits (5 syns).

Just got in and had an english muffin (7 1/2 syns) with scrambled egg and smoked salmon with some black pepper.

That's 13 syns so far. No more syns for the day. I'll have to have my other hifi light bar to make up my healthy B (otherwise I've not had enough so it goes into syns - healthy B has to contain a certain amount of fibre in it).

Not sure on dinner yet.

Sounding lovely, well done u! its good to know the animals are only 5 syns. Sometimes i want to dip biscuits in tea and have avoided due to wanting more than 1. So thats a goid idea as ill feel ive had a few biscuits then. All psycholigical! X

right - decided on tea.

gonna try cabbage parcels - rice cooked in beef stock, with onions, mushrooms, chicken and carrot, wrapped in cabbage leaves, served with a dip of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and finely diced green chili.

Dunno what it will be like, another lady on this site did it, but couldn't remember what she put into the parcels. I figure what I'm suggesting sounds nice so lets wait and see...

Sounds yummy it sounds similar to a greek dish where we add pork mince to the mixture. Hope its as nice as it sounds.
Enjoy. X

right - decided on tea.

gonna try cabbage parcels - rice cooked in beef stock, with onions, mushrooms, chicken and carrot, wrapped in cabbage leaves, served with a dip of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and finely diced green chili.

Dunno what it will be like, another lady on this site did it, but couldn't remember what she put into the parcels. I figure what I'm suggesting sounds nice so lets wait and see...

Yum sounds lovely. Let us know how it is when you've eaten it.x

Hiya hope ur ok. How du feel for WI tomorrow? U seem to b doing great so far, so wishing you a good one. X

Pound and a half on! Been dead good this week too. Been back over what I've eaten and am stumped. Wonder if its carried over from the week before but our consultant says that won't happen. Had to move marbles back the other way :(

Not gonna make me fall off the wagon though. Gonna show that pound and a half who's boss and tell it where to go!

Oh no! How did that happen? I cant see anything you may have done wrong looking at ur food this week? :confused:
See sometimes its not what we do its just our crazy bodies..
Im glad ur feeling strong enough to beat it. Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for u. You go for it girls.
Might need some of ur strength and willpower for myself this week. ;)

Hows you mate? Im hoping your still upbeat and gonna beat that gain. You can do this, were all here to listen and do our best to help if we can. Sending you good vibes...:vibes:
and hugs:hug99:

Yep. Hubby's away on a school trip to Germany this week. Getting lots of DIY done and shifting round the lounge - we're getting a new carpet fitted Friday morning so busy taking the carpet up and shifting furniture round.

Making it hard to cook since our kitchen now contains a piano, coffee table, 2 ottomans and 2 side units. It's a tiny kitchen and it's all stacked up in the middle!

Trying to cook easy things that only require everything chucking in a pan! Made a gorgeous mushroom risotto last night though! Packed full of mushrooms (obviously) and onion. Was really nice. Never done risotto before. Enjoyed it that much that I'm trying another tonight. Going to do a tomato one with onion, chopped tomatoes, courgette and pepper. I hope that's as nice as last night's!

Back