Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Evening! How was it today, feeling motivated? I'm keeping my eye on you....
Google motivational quotes for slimming, there are great ones out there!
Keep smiling :)

Been good today. Had 2 freddos for syns. Boiled egg salad for lunch was very nice, fruit for brekkie, and fry up (grilled) for tea with bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, and beans. Still feeling demotivated but sticking at it today. Just in a 'can't be arsed' mood! I just want someone to come and cook for me for the rest of the week. Any takers???

Pleased you did well today. We all get those types of days. U'll soon feel up to it again. Ur too far to cook for u sorry mate. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Perk up soon x

:wavey: Hi mate, its been really miserable here today, hows your day? Hubby started nights tonight and this is where I get stuck and raid the house! Ive got a great big pile of ironing for tonight, planning to stick a film on and plough through it. At least then I shouldn't eat, my hands will be busy! Not sure what I'll be doing for the next 5 nights, got to keep busy. I have tomorrow off so might get out and do a long trek somewhere, really depends how damp it is. Its not the same walking for hours on a treadmill! Have you anything planned?

Good luck at WI tomorrow. X:)

I got another maintain. Need to buck my ideas up but at least still not had a gain!!!!

My enthusiasm has just vanished this week!

Anyway, after a lucky escape I am feeling a bit more motivated for this week. I wanted to get my half stone award by Feb half term (next Sat!) so need to get 2.5lb off this week and am bloody determined to do so!!!

I am going to come on here every day - if I don't post anything then please post here yourselves and nag me!

I am not having a cheat evening so no takeaway! Going to have either:
salmon with salad and new potatoes, with sweet chilli sauce on the salmon and 1/2 tbsp of light mayo and 1.2 tbsp light salad cream tossed into the spuds. It's yummy.

Or...

Veggie pasta bake (pasta, peppers, red onion, mushrooms, sweetcorn, a tin of chopped tomatoes with a bit of grated cheese on top.

I'M BACK!!!!

:party0049:

Go girl! I'll be nagging you... lets get those marbles moving. Being on here everyday does help as it keeps your head in the zone.
Welcome back and great that u maintained. X:)

Nag... nag..... nag....nag.....nag...nag x

Been up since 5am! Dunno why I can't manage that on a weekday. The one day I can have a lie in and "ping" wide awake at daft o'clock.

Anyway, I've fitted 2 plug sockets, fitted, sanded and painted some skirting board and tidied up. That was by 7.30.

Going to have boiled egg salad for lunch again cos it was tasty the other day. I've had fruit and two hifi light bars for brekkie :)

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do daft things like that! Last night I was awake from 2am-5am!
Doesn't it feel good when you've done something with your time by silly o clocks?
It does make it a long day though. :)

Hope your enjoying your pie. You seem to eat so late I'd be famished by now! Im ready for my unwinding cuppa and choc. ;)

Its funny how we adjust in life. When single I would never eat before 9pm then I fitted around hubbys shifts and ate all sorts of times, then the horrors came along!! I like us to eat as a family a bit old fashioned I guess but its our "family sit around the table and talk time" So tea is about 5 in our house! who knows what will happen when the teenage years come along, all change...:sigh:

Back