Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

Right. Had my 2 pomegranate tubs for brekkie as planned. Animal biscuits (5 syns) were gone by 10am - but I had been in work 3 hours by then! Had 2 hifi light bars at 11 and have just polished off my boiled egg salad. Was really scrummy. Remembered my pedometer today and sods law it's been quite quiet so hardly left my desk! Done 572 steps so far. 0.6 of a mile so better than nothing I suppose. Could potentially have some manic days this week so it wud be interesting to see what that comes up as! Looking forward to getting home today though (plus I can have a 2nd bag of animal biccies cos my tea is syn free). Can't be arsed with work today - just not in the mood! Saying that, I never am, but today more so! I'm in a tidy up mood so may go home and start on the office - needs a good clear out.

All in all feeling motivated. Got my mojo back and am looking forward to a good loss on Saturday ;)

Hi Hannah

I get those "can't be assed days" everyday! I do soon cheer up when I see the kids at pre school they do brighten up my day.:) Ive been scratching like mad (paranoia) as one of my key children has obvious nits! Had to tell mum today she didn't know what to look for so gave her a lesson in that too... yuck. Ill be religiously checking myself and kids out for next few day!!

Keep going with the pedometer it made me want to do more walking just to see those numbers go up. The first one I bought wasnt working properly and was not showing many steps. Soon sorted that out! Tidying up is grand body magic too.

Im sooo sure you are going to have a loss this week, don't lose your enthusiasm its great to see. x

Morning everyone! Going to have another good day today. Feeling motivated and looking forward to weigh in on Saturday. Just hope I get at least 2lb off. It should be more given how good I've been and am going to carry on being! but I want at least two or ill be gutted. Need to start doing some exercise but don't know what to do. I got stress fractures in both my legs a few years back just from walking round York so I have to watch what I do - certainly no running! I'd like to go swimming but only in a pool with nobody else in it!

Hello Hannah you seem to be doing well and are so motivated , long may it continue !

Just read your recipe for beef madras and wondered if you think it would work using chicken ?

I'm from Leicester originally and wholeheartedly agree that the curries from Leicester are inimitable. still miss them :)

I don't do diet food. If it doesn't taste lovely forget it. I don't want to eat cardboard! There are so many lovely meals you can do that are slimming world friendly, I don't see the point in doing icky ones that are tasteless. The madras is definitely a hit!

Had a good day so far today. Had my pomegranate for breckfast (gonna turn into a pomegranate by the end of the week!). Then had leftover pasta bake from last night's tea (pasta, tinned tomatoes, pepper, mushroom, red onion and sweetcorn with grated cheese on top (A choice). I had my pack of animal biscuits for 5 syns. Then we had some quality street appear in the office so I had 4 of those - they are 2 syns each so that's 8 syns.

So in total I've had 13 syns today. Pfft - could have had another quality street had I added up at work!

For tea I am having a fry up (grilled!). So I'll have bacon - I bought the medallions cos I haven't even gotta chop the fat of them then, mushrooms, baked beans, tinned tomatoes and eggs.

Hi pomegranate! I love them too and mango. It can be coming out of my ears i wouldnt stop eating!
You are so full of virtual energy this week, keep it going its going to pay off. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was supposed to make a salad last night for lunch today but I completely forgot and didn't get up early enough to make one this morning. Never mind.

I've had my daily pomegranate again - though I am getting a bit fed up of it today! It's all gone now anyway so I'll have to have something else tomorrow. I've just had a passion fruit too. For lunch I think I'll have 2 hifi light bars (B) and I've also got 2 apples in my drawer and 2 more passion fruit. I forgot my animal biscuits today (not very organised this morning) but it means I can have them when I get home - which is a good job because I also forgot to take the salmon out the freezer for tea so I'll have to wait for that to defrost - so animal biscuits (5 syns) will keep me going for a bit.

The alternative is I go to galloways bakery and treat myself to a wholemeal ham salad barm. I can take it to the food technology classroom to weigh the bread (I have done this before and yes I do look like a mad woman!). I can have 60g as my B choice and then syn up the rest. But this may mean sacrificing my animal biscuits later!

I'll decide at lunch based on how hungry I am I think.

Anyway, for tea I've got (currently frozen) salmon fillet, with 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce (2 syns) on it, with new potatoes and salad. I am planning on tossing the new potatoes in 1/2 tbsp light mayo and 1/2 tbsp light salad cream like normal, but that will depend on my lunch. If I go with the galloways option, it will depend on if I have enough syns left to have it.

I've also got some Ribena light to slurp on. Getting a bit bored of water at work all the time.

:innocent0002:

Hows it going Hannah? Have you kept that saintly smiley face?

Yes. I did have galloways barm. It worked out at 9 syns plus my b choice for the barm cake. I was starving, the apple wasn't gonna do it! I went asked for the ham salad barm (unbuttered) and eyed up the delights of the cake units. Flapjacks, custards, choccie cornflake cakes, eclaires, vanilla slices, apple turnovers... I could go on.

Then I paid and walked out with just the barm :D how good am I?! I'm telling you I'm surprised I didn't leave behind a puddle of dribble from looking at them - I soooooo wanted one!

Anyway that shut my tummy up from rumbling this afternoon. Have decided to forgo the animal biscuits as I'm not hungry yet and would prefer the mayo and salad cream on my spuds at tea time. 9 syns so far on lunch, 2 for 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 syn for 1/2tbsp light mayo and same again for light salad cream. That's 13 syns for the day. Salmon is defrosting now :)

I forgot my phone today too! Really have been a bit of a scatter brain but a well behaved one!

Wow you want this loss this week! Go girl.
Well done. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've not been able to stop thinking about chocolate eclairs since 12 noon today! 10pm now! I'll treat myself at the weekend to get it out my system if I'm still wanting one!

Got on my scales this evening for a mid week weigh, no change since Saturday!!!!!!!! WHAAATT????

Will get on in the morning. You always weigh more at night. I am telling you if I have given up a cream cake and don't get 2 lb off this week there will be hell to pay!

Cake sale today at work for a colleague who died of cancer in January. It would be rude not to! So I've scoffed a brownie! Salad for lunch. Not decided on tea yet. Not gonna have any syns today other than the brownie cos don't know how many syns were in it. A lot I'm guessing cos it was huge!

Will have to have a think about tea time. Dunno what I fancy...

Back