Hannah's Weight Loss Journey

I only discovered houmous recently (when I went for that greek meal). I always said I didn't like it cos I'd only had slimming world homemade ones before. I like the proper stuff so I'm made up I can have it as a hexb cos I didn't know you could! :D

Thanks for the quidco idea, going to take a look now. Ive got insurance and bits due in May so it could all add up. Never really try these sites unless I know someone else who has tried and tested them. Thank you worth a look, another £250 repair on car. Ive just been looking at buying a brand new car on credit and exchanging it in three years, everyone seems to be doing it but again Im frightened of things like that, as it won't be mine. i like to know I own things and won't have debt collectors at the door!

Is it like a tapestry thing? I love tapestries and never sit down long enough to do them, but they are so relaxing.
Im really picky today think its because im not busy, if I eat another bit of fruit I'll be living on the toilet! good thing - bad thing? Not sure.
Making the meat feast pizza from mag tonight bought wm bread mix instead of white, do you think I could could some as my HexB? Not sure where you stand doing your own.

Not sure - do you actually make bread? If so I don't see why you couldn't use it as a hex b provided you weighed out the amount once cooked.

I was dubious about the quidco thing too when I joined 2 years ago but it's been amazing. Especially at xmas cos I do most my shopping online. Clothes shopping too (which I hate) but you can get good cashback on that. I prefer to order it online and try it on in my own home than trawl round the shops. Sometimes when I've returned stuff I've still been paid the cashback for it - I don't think the retailer should pay that but I assume they just don't bother checking which is their loss at the end of the day. But yeah, so far since Feb (Feb - May is my manic insurance time) I've had £60 for car insurance, £20 on breakdown cover, £50 on house insurance, £10 on switching my boiler cover to somewhere cheaper. Not including things like the £10 for my clarks shoes I ordered in Feb. Defo adds up! You can get free cashback just by using the comparison sites like confused.com. I would say though, occasionally cashback gets declined. So if car insurance is cheapest with someone who doesn't do cashback I'd go with them anyway. Unless for say £2 you can go with someone who does £60 cashback - in which case it's worth the £2 as most of the time it gets approved. If it doesn't you can raise a claim and let them know your policy number etc anyway.

I'm doing my veggie packed spag bol for tea but can't be bothered really. My hubby has a parent's evening so won't be back until 7.30 at the earliest (prob 8.30) so will have to have it done for then. Attempting to tidy the lounge. Got piles of paper everywhere - going with the method of sit on the floor and shuffle round on my bum - can't hurt my back that way!

Aaww bless ya. :)
Im going to use the wholemeal bread mix as a healthy extra made it dead thin square shaped and its rising and smelling great ill give it a quick weigh b4 adding the toppings to make sure. Also cheese grated and weighed out for hexa. Bug salad too. Looking forward to it. Nomnom. :)

Signed up for the quidco and i can get cashback on my sainsburys shopping from it too. Ill have to see which gives me more as i use supermarket.com for cashback on that. Worth a go if its free.
Hope ur hubby not too late home. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning mate!
Hows things, got much to do today? I had a dream about you and your mum and dad. (Yes very weird, i know)
You were on pedalos racing one eachother. Cant even say i saw your faces but it was you. :confused:
Dreaming of my mins friends now.. tut tut.. think ive lost the plot completely.
Just thought id share that though.
Hope your having a good day. X

haha - was I crying in pain from my back whilst pedaling away??? You are a strange one!

Done a bit of job searching not much else tbh. This back is driving me mental - I can't do anything. When I unloaded the dishwasher, I couldn't even put things away in the bottom cupboards so I've had to dump em on the draining board for when hubby gets home!

I'm going to the doctors tomorrow providing I can get an appointment. It's been about 3-4 weeks now and it's no better.

Got another interview. That's 2 on the same day. I don't know the time of the second one yet. I'll have to ask to see if times can be switched around. If they can't however, I need to decide which one to go for:

1. The office manager job - a promotion if I was to get it. However, my chances of getting it aren't as high as the other job. It's much nearer (20 minutes away) and pays more but only starts in September.
2. Admin Officer - I've got more chance of getting this one. It is however 40 minutes away and is a slight pay cut from what I was on, but it is a job. It is to start asap too.

Best scenario is they can jig the times around to accommodate me but will have to wait and see. 3 applications and 3 interviews now. I didn't get the last one, but at least I'm getting 100% success rate on my applications cos getting interviews for all of them.

Just made an online docs appt for Monday at 5pm. Hopefully get sorted out a bit!

Good luck in your interviews! :D. It's great you've got responses already!

Hi hun. Im really pleased for your interviews. Thats great as 90% of applications dont get past 1st stage! Sell yourself be confident but not overly ofcorse!:D what date is the interviews on? Hopefully they dont clash that way you wont have to tell each one. Good, good luck. Fingers crossed. Theres pros and cons to both jobs. Be nice if you get both and its your decision then.
Pleased you booked docs, you should have been seeing somesort of improvement I would have thought by now. Lets hope they can do something to make it easier.

Yes my dream was very strange, but thats me anyway.

Confession time. Ive been to the carvery and ate a gorgeous roast today. So not been on plan. :rolleyes:

How you doing mate? Hope results were good today. X

nope - 2.5lb on :(

I have been good though - I had an eclair in the week but synned it up. My consultant said that because most things I ate went straight through me for 2 weeks, that my body will have held onto things I've eaten this week - she did warn me last week it could happen. Didn't think it would be 2.5lb though!!!! Had greek salads and everything :(

Oh well, keep plodding on!

Oh no! What a shame. You've been so good and on a roll. It could also be the lack if movement cos of your back.
Dont let it get you down.
Join me in plodding along - we'll beat this. ;)

I must be a tortoise too. :)

How are you mate? Just a quick question, going out to buy trainers ive got fussy feet so got to try them on, have you registered a card with quidco? Or uploaded reciept? Dont want to miss out!

I've registered my cards (and hubby's). I tend to buy a few online (various sizes) and send the one's that are no good back. Or try them on in the shop and buy them online.

I've been eating crap since Saturday and we're out for tea again tonight! It's cos it's eater holidays and Andy's off work. Make's it very difficult!!!

'Eater' holidays!? I love it sums it up well! Have fun, it doesnt really matter you can get back to when your ready. Bet your having a lovely time with hubby off too. Enjoy! X

Eater holidays! Definitely true.
I've got a bake sale at work then a meal out tomorrow. Why are most our holidays surrounded by food.:p

Enjoy your meal Easter will be over soon x:thumbup:

Back