Hannah's Weight Loss - This time has to be the last time!!

Is it just me or are weekends sooooooooo hard!!!! All I want to do is eat!!! haha!!

My bf is currently cooking a (gorgeous smelling) steak!! :( wish I could join him!! Jealous!!

I went to the gym today, first time in a while... I completed 5km on the treadmill, apparently burnt 350kcal...!!! felt so good... I did walk a bit but at least I kept going!! yay!!

How's everyone else doing?? Struggling with the weekend, this rubbish weather probably not helping!! :(

Hannah are you stil having 4 shakes a day? i might do that sometimes x

Hi Becky,

Thanks!

Yeah I am 'suppose' to still be on 4 'meals' / packets a day... Some days I have 4 and some days I have 3, to be honest it depends on how busy I am, some days I will get back from work late and realise that I have only had 2 shakes in the whole day, so have my 3rd then have bath and go to bed!! :)

Today I have had a bit of chicken - although have only had 2 shakes so far... I thought the chicken can be for the kcal's I burnt at the gym today!!

What day is your weigh in Becky?

p.s - apparently I was put on 4 'meals' a day due to my height.... ??!!

Hi Becky,

Thanks!

Yeah I am 'suppose' to still be on 4 'meals' / packets a day... Some days I have 4 and some days I have 3, to be honest it depends on how busy I am, some days I will get back from work late and realise that I have only had 2 shakes in the whole day, so have my 3rd then have bath and go to bed!! :)

Today I have had a bit of chicken - although have only had 2 shakes so far... I thought the chicken can be for the kcal's I burnt at the gym today!!

What day is your weigh in Becky?

p.s - apparently I was put on 4 'meals' a day due to my height.... ??!!
Im doing it alone i buy my packs from my CDC.. i will weigh again on Friday hope to be 11.13 by then. :) yes from reading your diary 4 shakes cuz of your height ive read that in my cd book. you have done so well :)

Im doing it alone i buy my packs from my CDC.. i will weigh again on Friday hope to be 11.13 by then. :) yes from reading your diary 4 shakes cuz of your height ive read that in my cd book. you have done so well :)

So your CDC doesn't weigh you?

My scales are so different from my CDC's scales... I am always lighter on my home ones!! lol...

Thank you... you are going in the right direction too... well done!! What day are you on?

So your CDC doesn't weigh you?

My scales are so different from my CDC's scales... I am always lighter on my home ones!! lol...

Thank you... you are going in the right direction too... well done!! What day are you on?
nah i weigh myself at home.. but i see her friday i might get her to do my measurements lol ive restarted u see so todays day 2 again.. but im going away next month.

Im going to get terta's as they seem easier..! your weekly weightloss is fab Hannah :)

Hey all...

Just had my 6th weigh in... I am 12st 5lbs - that means I have lost 2 stone in 6 weeks!!! yay!!!

Only 1 stone to go!! :)

I have been on CD now for 41 days and have lost 2 stone so far... I have 47 days until my friends wedding (1st Sept) and 52 days until my holiday (not that I am counting, yea right!!! lol ) So my maths tell me I 'should' be able to smash my target in time!!!! woohoo!!

Just gotta keep going.... the next few weeks are going to be hard, so many social events coming up! boooo....

hannah1309 said:
Wow I am a terrible forum-er / blogger...

I haven't updated this for ages, but don't worry to anyone who may have thought I had given up, I am still on CD SS 100%, and now on day 36!!!

I have lost 24lbs so far in 5 weeks, and am really hoping to have lost 2 stone (28lbs) by my 7th weigh in... then it'll be 1 stone to go!!

I have definitely noticed my weight loss in clothes and generally my overall body appearance but I am feeling very flabby, and really need to hit the gym or do something to start toning up!! But somehow I have the motivation to stick to this diet 100% but don't have the motivation to exercise!! :(

I actually have a 5km race next weekend for race for life (cancer fundraising) I haven't run since January and even that I don't think I can actually call running!!! I am doing it with family and friends but they are all 'runners' and belong to running clubs etc... ah panic!! I kept thinking I will start some training but how are we in July ALREADY!! lol... Anyways I will try my best!! :)

So update on actual diet - last week I was very ill, I had nausea for 5 days and was physically being sick for 2 days, I spoke to me CDC and she said it would be very unlikely for the diet to be affecting you on week 5 so most likely a stomach bug!! Although it was horrible being ill but I was kinda hoping for a big loss this week due to it, but NO! just 3.5lbs!! but hey not bad and still in the right direction! yay!

Due to me being sick last week I have completely gone off soups!!! I can't stomach them at all and feel sick even thinking about them!! So from now until I reach my goal it is just shakes and bars!!

Tried the mix-a-mouse last night, hated it!! Is there a trick to making it nice? anyone else tried? Help!!

Hope all of you fellow Minimins are doing well :)

Not sure if anyone answers your mix a mossise query but here goes

Open ur packet, put the mix a mousse in there and stir it well

Get ur bowl of water and put whisk/hand blender in n get the water moving quick, then add ur shake with the mix a mousse in- shud come out perfect xxx

Not sure if anyone answers your mix a mossise query but here goes

Open ur packet, put the mix a mousse in there and stir it well

Get ur bowl of water and put whisk/hand blender in n get the water moving quick, then add ur shake with the mix a mousse in- shud come out perfect xxx

Thanks very much for your mousse suggestion... unfortunately I am still not a fan as I just don't like the texture, but oh well, glad a give it a few go's.... thanks!!

Hey all...

Had a small loss this week of 2.25lbs - So my current weight is 12st 2.75lbs - but this does mean I have less than 1 stone to go... and also I am VERY nearly in the 'normal' range for my BMI..... I was probably about 17 years old the last time I had a 'normal' BMI!!! yay!!

I did my 5km Race For Life yesterday, I am definitely NOT a runner so did struggle quite a bit, I jogged and walked the hills (the course was soooo hilly!) I did it in 37 minutes - but it was SO HOT!! (not that I am complaining that we finally have some sun!)

Due to the run, the heat and 7 weeks of being on a VLCD I felt very ill after my run... I was sick a couple of times, My mum said it was possibly a mild bit of sunstroke!! strange... I have olive skin but still got a little sun burnt - feeling fine again today after a yummy plain chicken salad last night!!

All have a fab week in the sun!!! :bliss:

hello how u doing chick?

Hey Becky

Sorry for such late reply.... I am doing ok thanks, weight loss is slowing down a lot but I am feeling good!! People are really starting to notice now! Had an awesome feeling the other day, I tried on a size 16 dress that was fairly tight 10 weeks ago and it pretty much fell off me, I loved the dress so went out and bought it in a size 12 - fits perfectly!! Amazing!! Yay!!

How are you doing? Hope all is well.... :party0011:

Hey all,

I know I have been absolutely rubbish at updating this blog but just to let you all know.... I made it!!!

I have reached my goal - I have lost 3 stone in 12 weeks!!! yay!!

I am off on holiday next week for 2 weeks so my plan is to make healthier choices while I am away but still really enjoy my holiday/birthday and then get back on Cambridge throughout October - but maybe do a higher step, with evening meal etc!!

I have been working out with a personal trainer 4/5 times a week for the past 2 weeks which has helped SO much with 'toning' and not affected my weight loss in a negative way which I was initially worried about due to "muscle weighing more than fat"!!!

I will post some before and after pics soon - hopefully they will be an inspiration to someone!!

Keep it going everyone - all the best :)

Hey - I'm back!!

Restarted on Friday - determined to stick to it!!!

Anyone who had previously posted on this thread still here...????? If so how are you doing?!

:gen125:

Well done Hannah!!
Your progress & pics are SUPER inspiring to me!
I'm on ss at the moment (2nd proper go at it) and I have just about 3stone + to lose...I can't wait to have great results as well! :D

Good luck xx

Back