Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I understand how you feel, sometimes you just dinna wanna talk... :)
Here when you're feeling chatty again!
Happy Down Day today!!

Havent had anything to eat today yet, but the annoying finnickety part of me wants to get the up day over with today like usual and do a down day tomorrow so i'm back in sync again...

@ sonia doll : Yeah I'm really pleased with 20lbs =) although I fear with my messed up head and messed up down-up routine, itll be a plus for me this week =P

@ auburn: yeah i'm feeling pretty poo at the minute, had a mega cry with my doc and she could see im a mess so she's starting me on a small dose of anti depressant especially for the obsessive type behaviours and sending me for cognitive therapy... i'll get there eventually! x

Your GP trip sounds positive hun, Cognitive therapy is excellent and sometimes a short course of AD s does the job, we all need a bit of help sometimes hun. Hey and if you do get a STS or a gain you will know why and you can rectify it in no time so don't dwell on it, hope you feel more yourself soon x

wow check you out with your loss well done!!!

also great to see you have some progress and help from the drs, i do hope it makes things easier for you.

week 6

sat 259.7
sun 262.5 (+2.8 post up) +2.8
mon 265.8 (+3.3 post up) +6.1
tue 266.2 (+0.4 post up) +6.5
wed 264.8 (-1.4 post down am/up pm) +5.1

Had a halfy yesterday which explains the loss... was going to start on a dd yesterday but changed halfway so that I would have my week back to the normal mwf dds. Would love to pull an sts for the week but we'll see, not looking likely =P

Looks like I've gained sh*tloads of weight there but I dont feel half a stone heavier!! Just realised that I actually feel lighter if anything!

Had 2 cups of tea so far today, 20 calories, got some ww crackers, and a ham and cheese triangle for lunch. nom nom.

(just noting it down here so's I dont forget)

I used to be a sweetener addict, and I thought I'd throw some in my tea for a sweet kick, but it just tasted mingin and now i have crampy bowels... in the bin they go!

hannata said:
Looks like I've gained sh*tloads of weight there but I dont feel half a stone heavier!! Just realised that I actually feel lighter if anything!

Had 2 cups of tea so far today, 20 calories, got some ww crackers, and a ham and cheese triangle for lunch. nom nom.

(just noting it down here so's I dont forget)

I used to be a sweetener addict, and I thought I'd throw some in my tea for a sweet kick, but it just tasted mingin and now i have crampy bowels... in the bin they go!

Please can I check with those gains was that from all UD's it's just I have a week soon where I could do with 3 in a row but I'm worried I'll gain? Xx

I know! I didn't eat anything all morning, had a kfc snackbox, 2 small chicken pies and a bar of galaxy. Could probably be called a "good" up day as I imagine that would be around the 2500 mark. I still swear by the effect of the up and down, and not the science of calories.

oh and third cup of tea! :D

hannata said:
I know! I didn't eat anything all morning, had a kfc snackbox, 2 small chicken pies and a bar of galaxy. Could probably be called a "good" up day as I imagine that would be around the 2500 mark. I still swear by the effect of the up and down, and not the science of calories.

oh and third cup of tea! :D

Yay to UDs :-D xx

Back