Counting Calories and 5:2

So this week is turning out to be a nightmare eatingwise! I had a good day yesterday then went to my friends for a roast and a pancake. Tonight I'm of to the noodle bar with friends (rescheduled from last week). Tomorrow I am off to London for the day to watch the cirque du soleil so out for dinner.

So I have swapped my fast day to Friday, I might fit another in on Sunday to try and balance my bad days. I think as long as I stay the same weight wise this week then I will be happy!! :)

So this week is turning out to be a nightmare eatingwise! I had a good day yesterday then went to my friends for a roast and a pancake. Tonight I'm of to the noodle bar with friends (rescheduled from last week). Tomorrow I am off to London for the day to watch the cirque du soleil so out for dinner.

So I have swapped my fast day to Friday, I might fit another in on Sunday to try and balance my bad days. I think as long as I stay the same weight wise this week then I will be happy!! :)

That sounds like a good plan and also a great attitude to have! Good luck lovely xx

I had such a lovely day in London, the cirque du soleil was incredible! Food wasn't too bad, we went to jamie Oliver's restaurant lunchtime and I had a rare beef salad and half a chocolate brownie. The bit that went wrong was when I got in at 9 I was starving and wolfed four slices of cheese of toast :(

Today is a fast day and I definitely need it! Back to normal for now on!!

It's a good plan when you can swap your fast days around. It means you can fit it in with everyday life :) Cirque de Soleil sounds fab, I'd love to go and see it! Well done on your 2lb loss too.

Thank you! The boss bought Krispy Kreme doughnuts and I have resisted, I have taken one not to be rude and will give it to the other half when I get home.

I forgot to say, I have given up coffee for lent and it's bloody hard :( two days down lol

I always think Krispy Kreme always look nicer than they taste! I was considering giving up coffee for lent but then decided I don't have the willpower. Well done for taking the plunge :)

So I did well with my fast day Friday finishing on 446, having nothing but salmon salad in the evening. I resisted the temptation of Krispy Kremes in the morning, a lunch on the boss and cakes for someone's birthday in the afternoon and felt very proud.

Yesterday we went to chiquitos for dinner and went into town for a few rums. During the day I walked along the beach with the dog to try and burn some of the calories :)

I'm feeling like I need to rein it in and get back to being strict again. Here's to a good day!

Today's fasting diary:

Breakfast: Apple and camomile tea (2kcal)

Lunch: Dillily squat!

Dinner: Pork steak, three flat mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese and some carrots (446kcal)

Options hot chocolate (39kcal)

Now to sit and relax with the broadchurch finale and my hot chocolate :)

Your dinner sounds lush! I'd love to live near the coast. My partner is from a coastal area and I love visiting. He thinks it's funny when I get excited about seeing the sea haha. Where abouts do you live?

Was you not? I loved it! :)

I live in Essex so the coast is only a 40min drive, I love a long walk with the dogs. I'm doing the local midnight walk at Easter so I need to make sure I train for it, don't want to embarrass myself trying to walk 8 miles :)

So yesterday wasn't exactly the greatest food wise but I didn't go over my 2000 for a feast day.

I had an all day meeting at work and ate sandwiches and crisps then we went to see a pink floyd tribute band in the evening and got caught in traffic so had to have a small portion of chips for dinner. Not a lot of food, but what I did have was crap.

Fast day today, and the plan is a lot of veggies to make up for yesterday! :)

Finished my fast day today on 487 calories today and I feel great!! I feel like I have made up for yesterday's bad planning too :)

Breakfast: Apple and camomile tea (2kcal)

Lunch: King prawn salad with a light French dressing (172kcal)

Dinner: Grilled chicken salad with chilli sauce (274kcal)

Evening drink of a hot chocolate (39kcal) before a nice early night, perfect!

Oooo I can now post photos, yay! This is today's lunch, I'm fully prepared today :)

Chicken, asparagus, spicy rice and two eggs

image-150625288.jpg

Yesterday's diary

Breakfast
2 rough oat cakes with cashew butter and half a banana. A cup of tea (168kcal)

Snack
2 medium Eggs (132kcal)

Lunch
Chicken mini fillets, spicy rice and asparagus (291kcal)

Snack
A Lindt chocolate ball (77kcal!!!)

Dinner
Zizzis seafood risotto (601kcal)

Total 1268/2000

I hope this answers your question :)

Should have had a few more calories but I felt that I ate loads yesterday!

So weigh in today and drum roll please ... I am 13st 3lb!! :) Well chuffed with that! Only three pounds to loose to make it a stone!

Today's diary

Breakfast
Apple and blueberry flavour Quaker oats porridge in a mug (214kcal)

Lunch
Covent Garden soup vegetable & supergrain (294kcal)

Snack
A packet of quavers and 2 Jaffa cakes (177kcal)

Dinner
Squid spaghetti in a garlic butter, wine, garlic and lemon juice sauce with vegetables and 2 crispbreads (577kcal)

A salted caramel hot chocolate (39kcal)

Total 1301/2000

I went with crispbreads over garlic bread to save calories but it smelt so good when cooking it for my other half

Another low day but I'm out with the girls tomorrow where there will be lots of rum consumed!

After another lovely weekend and a bit too much to eat and drink it's another fast day for me today. I love this way of eating, my worst habit used to be thinking 'sod it' and just giving up but I don't need to. Now I just say 'sod it', I'll have a fast :)

Today was not planned very well as I haven't been shopping. Note to self, always plan food on a fast day!!

Lunch: Covent Garden oriental vegetable soup (232 kcal)
Dinner: Chicken breast with a tiny!!!! Amount of pasta (269kcal)

Total: 501/500

So yesterday was a good day even with an unplanned dinner out

Breakfast
Quaker blueberry and apple cup of porridge and a cup of tea (229kcal)

Lunch
Covent Garden pulled pork and chilli soup (222kcal)

Snack
Medium Apple (95kcal)

Dinner
Harvester goats cheese and broccoli stuffed pasta and a salad bowl (930kcal)

Total1476/2000

Ate less than my goal yesterday but I am going out for dinner a few times this week and I want to hit the stone loss. Wish me luck!!

Today was weigh day and I didn't quite make the stone loss (1lb to go!!) but I'll take a two pound loss this week after all my eating out :)

Back