Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Just gotta keep juddding through these fun times and hope everythings ok. Normally i'd be so far off the wagon that I'd forgotten what it even looked like, so I'm pretty happy i'm still doing it even if I havent had a great couple of weeks loss wise :p

And that's what's important :D

Good, and I've just seen how you're doing on the Christmas challenge thread, loads of progress and little left!!

15 lost : 52 to goal

Going to change my routine a bit, currently I do mwf fasts, day to day. My 24 hour period will go from 6pm to 6pm each day like this:

Sat AM - UP
Sat 6PM - UP

Sun AM - UP
Sun PM - DOWN

Mon AM - DOWN
Mon PM - UP

Tue AM - UP
Tue PM - DOWN

Wed AM - DOWN
Wed PM - UP

Thu AM - UP
Thu PM - DOWN

Fri AM - DOWN
Fri PM - UP

So i'll still have 3 x 24 hour fasts, just with a sleep in the middle. Will probably have to do my official weigh in on a friday morning, instead of saturday too. Gonna start this today, even though I didn't fast on sunday night. Gonna try and have more controlled ups, just being a bit more sensible rather than stuffing my face just cause I can.

Are you fasting like, only liquids fasting?

I was thinking about trying that this week! Just worrying about people at work worrying about me ;)

Are you fasting like, only liquids fasting?

I was thinking about trying that this week! Just worrying about people at work worrying about me ;)

Tried a liquid only day and got quite sick, but I might give it a shot again. I won't ever do full fasts at work cause I get that many dmn questions if i'm not eating some kind of lunch!

I intend to be more strict on my ups during the week too. Gonna have 1500 on evening ups, and 1000 cals on day ups (for a 2500 total)

I'm gonna try liquid tomorrow..& suffer the questions.. if I can't stick it I may make soup..

what did you have today?!

Covent garden soups are low cal, a whole carton can do me for a day,
Well done on the loss
Have a good day x

Back