Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Oh no. Broken braces! Poor u. Ur pizza muffins r a great idea! I've done it with scone base before, that was nice. Might need to do hone made pizza again! X

Oh dear about ur braces! Hope u can get them fixed soon! Was ur cereal good? I've always fancied trying that xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I rang straight away and they've given me monday... its just the square piece that attaches to my tooth thats come off, its still attached by the wire so its not too bad =) Cereal was awesome, the raisins are huge and so juicy... pity i'll have to stay away from it until next year sometime =P

Oh no. Broken braces! Poor u. Ur pizza muffins r a great idea! I've done it with scone base before, that was nice. Might need to do hone made pizza again! X

Home made pizza really is the BEST.. and its very simple to make

My dad taught me how to make it so I guess its kinda special for me that way =)

I had a really bad night last night, had the hunger bug... I suppose in hindsight it was better for me to eat on my UD, rather than resist and suffer on my DD (today) so I'm all raring to go now.

I blame the naughty white bread I had at lunch. Think I might have a lower calorie lunch on an UD so I have that extra margin for dinner.

Stepped on the scales and I've done 0.8lbs worth of damage. No problem.

Monday: 280.1 (start)
Tues: 276.8 (-3.3) - post DOWN
Wed: 271.1 (-5.7) - post UP
Thu: 269.5 (-1.6) - post DOWN
Friday: 270.3 (+0.8) - post UP
Sat: - post DOWN
Sun: - post UP
Mon: - post ID
Tues: - post DOWN

Last edited:
Your weights are looking brill x Can I ask how many cals you are having on your UPO days? As the UP you posted a few days ago doesn't seem much?

Supposed to have around 2500. I've only had 2 UDs, think the first UD I had about 2700ish, and yesterday was a write off at approx 3500 oops. I tend to eat high density food (like sausage rolls and buenos nom nom) so it might not look like a lot.. If I had to eat 2500 of healthy food I think I'd struggle lol

The honeymoon period is over with the scales.. theres no way I can physically lose any more!

Your UP days are fine for the moment as getting your DD s under control is the most important thing and secondly eating enough on your UP s which you are also doing brilliantly, excellent start hun. Like I said don't worry too much about your UP days being very UP most of mine are, only start to lower them to your allowance if you start stalling on a regular basis ;)
Hope you have a lovely day x

Hey hun hope the migraines gone and ur feeling better today xxx

Oh thanks everyone, I had a very bad weekend and felt a bit guilty coming back here. But now I feel totally better. I think I'll just try to resist myself a little and not count too much, see how I go.

I've decided my weigh in day is going to be Saturday morning (before the double up day) so this week i've lost an amazing 8.2lbs.

I have however put on 2lbs over sat/sun, but I've got 3 down days to make that up! No sweat right????

On the usual jelly breakfast, & meal replacement shakes today on my down =)

Oh and my sister wants to learn how to make pizza muffins after trying mine. I am a culinary success =P

And yeah migraines gone too woohoo =)

Excellent loss well done you :D As for the gains don't worry about them the DD s sort them out , if you want reassurance take a look at my daily weighs on my Diary I regulary gain 5lbs over the weekend but by the end of the week my overall weight is usually down, never had a gain yet on my official weekly weigh in (she says crossing everything possible, don't want to jinx it !) So don't feel guilty about enjoying your UP days x

bajoleth said:
Excellent loss well done you :D As for the gains don't worry about them the DD s sort them out , if you want reassurance take a look at my daily weighs on my Diary I regulary gain 5lbs over the weekend but by the end of the week my overall weight is usually down, never had a gain yet on my official weekly weigh in (she says crossing everything possible, don't want to jinx it !) So don't feel guilty about enjoying your UP days x

Wow thanks this makes me feel a lot better :)

I'm having absolutely no problem whatsoever sticking to DDs. I'd like to have a bit more control on up days as I can go into feeding frenzy mode... I used to do a spike calorie counting plan where you had a day of 4000 calories and I had absolutely no problem eating that and more...

I have been keeping an eye on your thread and will continue to do so :) and I'll stick with your advice, as you say...it's not broke so don't fix it :p

Thank you ever so much for all your help and encouragement, bajoleth, and everyone else too.. You're all lovely <3

You're more than welcome x

Have a good day x

Well done Hun ur doing great keep it up xxx

Yay thanks everyone :)

Had a very successful (albeit hungry) day yesterday. =P

Sat - 271.8
Sun - 273.5 (+1.7) - post up
Mon - 273.8 (+0.3) - post up
Tue - 271.8 (-2.0) - post down

So I'm at break even from weigh in day, not too bad. I'm heading for kfc at lunch time for a big fat bit of chicken om nom nom =)

Hey hanna, -8.2 loss for July wtg:clap: sorry to hear about your rotty tum, feel better soon :)

Hi Hannata !!! Wanted to pop in and say hello !!! Glad to see you back !! Sorry to hear about your tummy troubles, hope it clears up soon !! I can beat your recent regain though, I'm up 24 lbs !!! Eeeeekkkk !!! Needless, to say, now I have stopped the meds, I have restarted today !!

I'm interested to see how you get on with JUDDDing, as MinnieMel was chatting about it recently on a thread, and it caught my eye....

Diva x

Back