Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I too have pizza on the brain now, and pineapple! Going out for dins tomorrow night (UD) so maybe that'll be an option for moi :) xx

fizzyfluff said:
Mmmm not so much of a meat on pizza fan! Really enjoying doing your woj (way of juddd lol), feel like I've had a 3 day wknd and only up 2lb! Very pleased with myself!

16 lost : 51 to goal

I love my juddd way now I'm really into it. It's not difficult for me to fast on Sunday night and it's fabby getting to eat on Monday night lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know, rather than feeling like I'm restricting myself everyday I feel like I'm not restricting at all!

16 lost : 51 to goal

Wow, thats a low gain for 2 UP days.... enjoy your pizza tonight!!

hannata said:
Going to eat my arm :(

It really wouldn't b worth it! You can do this! X

hannata said:
Yeah I kinda need my arm :p I haven't got easy access to food here so I won't eat... I'm just having a moan :p xx

We all need to moan! Looking forward to ur pizza?v x

hannata said:
Yessssssssss!

Am pissed off cause the boss never got back to me about going early :( stupid work lol

Stupid work!

Han, I love your diary but, without fail, every time I read it I NEED pizza (note need, not want ;))

You're a bad girl!!

P x

Only started this weekend. Did some at school many moons ago but very rusty lol
Nice. :) Took it up myself while accompanying my mum to the hospital when she was having chemo. Really helps to keep your mind off things, I fancy.

Don't eat your arm! They don't grow back! :p Hope you're feeling better this evening, and hope you enjoy the pizza. Sure you will...no such thing as a bad pizza!! xx

Paulinegin said:
Han, I love your diary but, without fail, every time I read it I NEED pizza (note need, not want ;))

You're a bad girl!!

P x

Me toooo! Naughty han ;-) xx

I'll post pictures when its cooked :p

Its literally the only thing I'm eating on up meals at the moment... cant get over having pizza multiple times in a week xx

If you post a pic, i willl have to explain to my IT dpt that my keyboard has broken because I dribbled on it! x

Back