Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Ok it's now normal o'clock and the brain is functioning. Up up down for me today (fasting from 5pm) and quite looking forward to it.

Think me and le mamatron are hitting the town today so I might treat myself to some cake in m&s cafe if we drop in for tea.

On a mission to find some reebok easytones! They are the only shoes on this entire planet that I can wear sans insoles... Theyve got good arch support and the way they are shaped means that I'm not walking on my heels or supinating (which is the cause of my foot pain) I'm actually walking on the centre of the ball of my foot. I had them on all day yesterday and my feet are pain free which is literally astounding for me.

They're not the most stable of shoes, and I don't think you'd want to do any sort of intense running or sports in them. And the claims that they work your muscles have been debunked in the press recently. I just like em cause they fix my feet. And I can actually buy a size 7 rather than an 8 or 9 to fit my insoles and my high arch. Nice pretty small feet :eek: xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I love my easytones :) I do train in mine no problem, they do help the arch big time ...mine are awful from dancing on pointe!

Have a nice tea and cake hun :)

I'll be fasting from 5 too! Eek x

RebekahR said:
I love my easytones :) I do train in mine no problem, they do help the arch big time ...mine are awful from dancing on pointe!

Have a nice tea and cake hun :)

I'll be fasting from 5 too! Eek x

I've got insanely high arches... I can't even do shoes up tight because the top of my feet are so high.. :( I got them in tk maxx for 22 pound, was just in getting a pair of cheap trainers, tried them on without realising what they were! I love the bounce they have, it's like super hardcore shock absorbers..

Whoop whoop high five for the five fasters!!!!

22 quid is amazing LOL think I paid 95 a year ago :-0 mind you for the comfort they are well worth it!!

Have a good one x

Sorry, another question... Do you think the 5-5 way needs a total fast then? Or do you eat 500 cals?? As its less time than the other way perhaps a total fast needed??? Although over 2 wks it's still 6 days with only 3000 cals. Ta!

spchappy said:
Sorry, another question... Do you think the 5-5 way needs a total fast then? Or do you eat 500 cals?? As its less time than the other way perhaps a total fast needed??? Although over 2 wks it's still 6 days with only 3000 cals. Ta!

Yeah you can eat your down day cals on the downs, I don't see why not as it is basically the same as regular days time wise. I just kinda ended up fasting cause I couldn't be arsed counting cals on my downs :p xx

hannata said:
Yay found some cappuccino sachets in the cupboard, and having one with some SUGAR. None of that yucky carb crash sweetener for me :)

I normally have tea with milk, but I do like a bit of sweetness with coffee :D x

I'm the opposite - I like my coffee strong and dark and my tea sweet. But if you combine the two you get my perfect man lol!! ;-) xx

Today I have realised that I truly love this place. I used to check on this place, mostly to keep on track. I rarely came on here at the weekend. Nowadays it's an essential part of my life, not for that purpose, but to keep in touch with every single lovely member in this lil corner of the forum. I love coming on here and catching up with everyone x

hannata said:
Today I have realised that I truly love this place. I used to check on this place, mostly to keep on track. I rarely came on here at the weekend. Nowadays it's an essential part of my life, not for that purpose, but to keep in touch with every single lovely member in this lil corner of the forum. I love coming on here and catching up with everyone x

I'm exactly the same... I miss all of you if I don't catch up :) xx

yoga84 said:
I'm exactly the same... I miss all of you if I don't catch up :) xx

<3 you guys!

I had lunch before I went out to town with le mamatron, so didn't want cake. Had Tom soup, toast and some cheeeeese.

Spent a clean fortune, 4 sets of socks at 12 pound each... They're really good m&s ones, which I know will last forever. Good investment.

My thighs, butt, and calves are aching to pot today... Can just about walk lol...

Found some reebok easytones in jd sports at 40 pound. Wasn't sure if I wanted to pay that much so didn't get em, think I'll maybe go in and get them tomorrow if I have time.

hannata said:
Also got me some company xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hannata
I've been following your diary for a while you've been doing fab but I couldn't not comment, this is my company

Attachments

• image-2723318281.jpg
    image-2723318281.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 46
DustQueen said:
Hi Hannata
I've been following your diary for a while you've been doing fab but I couldn't not comment, this is my company

Oh my god. Literal wtf. Your cat is my cats twin!!!! My mum thought it was a pic of our cat!!! :eek:

What's its name? Boy/girl? Ours is a boy called beanie. :) x

Attached a photo for comparison lol xx

Attachments

• image-3853643883.jpg
    image-3853643883.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 53
hannata said:
Oh my god. Literal wtf. Your cat is my cats twin!!!! My mum thought it was a pic of our cat!!! :eek:

What's its name? Boy/girl? Ours is a boy called beanie. :) x

Attached a photo for comparison lol xx

Yeah my husband did the same
She's a girl called Monty :)
Doppelgängers!

Back