Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Weigh in:

Sat 253.1
Sun 253.4 (+0.3 post uuu & gym) +0.3
Mon 254 (+0.6 post uud) +0.9
Tue 253.3 (-0.7 post ddu) +0.2
Wed 253.1 (-0.2 post uud & gym) sts

Can't really complain about that! Here's to a good ddu today. Might hit the Indian tonight for dinner if we've nothing planned. Yarrrrrrr.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hope all goes well with your hip, Han. Good idea to see the physio and get a little advice, and hope all you're feeling well soon. Don't worry about the scales. You're doing fantastically, and I know they'll go where you want them too soon. xx

My cat has just jumped up, purred loudly, and started licking the screen...so I think she's sending much love. :) Cute kitty is cute! xx

Wow, scales still going down for you.... excellent. Looks like you may have a loss this week.... take care of yourself too.... rest!!!

Hope all goes well with your hip, Han. Good idea to see the physio and get a little advice, and hope all you're feeling well soon. Don't worry about the scales. You're doing fantastically, and I know they'll go where you want them too soon. xx

My cat has just jumped up, purred loudly, and started licking the screen...so I think she's sending much love. :) Cute kitty is cute! xx

awww yay your cat is awesomeness

p.s you need to put some pics of her on here :D

Argh I hate having raynauds.... My fingers are a mess... :(

Limited blood supply to extremities, that's the start of skin necrosis... :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3454652896.jpg
    image-3454652896.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 63
awww yay your cat is awesomeness

p.s you need to put some pics of her on here :D
Eden (my precious little ball of fur whom despite complaining about her all the time, I love very much and wouldn't be without) is an amazing kitty! Had cats all my life, and she's the most expressive and personable cat I've ever known! Will put some picies of her up when I'm home. :)

Sounds painful. :( Feel better soon, Han. xx

Attractive scabby fingers lol

I'm v lucky that I rarely get really sick at the moment, think its just running its course and my poor body is tired.

I did however have a bit of a skinny day, felt a lot slimmer today than I have in a long time. Think I'm about the size I was when I first started ww. I was 17 st 7 exactly. Im 18 st 1.1 today! :) so close to the 17s! Will hopefully be in the 17s by the end of the week with any luck :D 1.2 is the magic number :D xx

hannata said:

I'm v lucky that I rarely get really sick at the moment, think its just running its course and my poor body is tired.

I did however have a bit of a skinny day, felt a lot slimmer today than I have in a long time. Think I'm about the size I was when I first started ww. I was 17 st 7 exactly. Im 18 st 1.1 today! :) so close to the 17s! Will hopefully be in the 17s by the end of the week with any luck :D 1.2 is the magic number :D xx

Fabulous news! I love skinny days :)

I don't know Hann, I'm gone for five minutes and the place is over-run with cats!!! My old Blinkers is 16 now and on her last legs; we've been through thick and thin together, bless her.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today, Catwoman! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
I don't know Hann, I'm gone for five minutes and the place is over-run with cats!!! My old Blinkers is 16 now and on her last legs; we've been through thick and thin together, bless her.

Hope you are feeling a bit better today, Catwoman! ;)

P x

Awk bless :) blinkers is a lovely name :D

I'm feeling better, about 90% back to normal now lol

Meeeoooowwwww xx

Going down to a new 'stones' is awesome - got my fingers crossed for you!

(hope I'm posting this right - haven't used a forum before so still getting the hang of it)

Whoop had a change of plan and went to chippy as we had no eating space... I am sooooooooo full lol xxx

Just gotta luv a chippie tea...mmmmmm I'm on a DD today so tummy is rumbling and I'm sure thats drool on my keyboard....

Back