Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Agree agree with emmster and bolero. The fact we all have weight/ food issues suggests we probs all also arent super emotionally secure so i think this kind of 'arrangement' never ends well for us.
I tried one on 'my terms' too and just felt cheap. Bad times! Xx

Ooer all sounds v complicated hun

Id say look after yourself what comes along comes. But don't be second best (no matter how hot he/she may be) LOL

:))

Someone nice will be along to rib those aching muscles!!

X

Well hottie or not I think you are right Han to run a mile from that guy. I have seen & heard that 'empty relationship crap' many many times over the last 40 odd years and believe me if a bloke 'genuinely' wants out of a relationship..he goes..and never looks back! Bitter..nope..just a fact. Relationships are hard enough with a genuine bloke never mind one advertising his flaws in advance!:confused:

Holy Robert Downey Junior-ness Batman! I can see why you'd be tempted!

However, I will say that one of the reasons I decided to try JUDDD was reading your posts and you describing how you are becoming happier, more confident, more full of life etc. I think this kind of arrangement might be asking for trouble - it would be such a shame to risk what you've achieved over the past few months if it messed with your head and set you back.

Take it as a compliment that he fancies you - but wait it out for someone who will treat you with the love and respect you deserve. You deserve the best - we all do!

I agree with the others he sounds like a toad and I know I've been told I have odd taste in men lol but he doesn't do anything for me

Thanks for all the lovely replies. What you're all saying makes a lot of sense. I'm never going to be able to associate sex with just fun. I have the same confidence issues.

And you know what? I've just come to a realisation that he has zero sense of humour. I hadn't even thought about it because I had been caught up in my chimp attraction. Time for the human brain to take over!!

Time to look after me!

I think I may just turn lesbian because that's far more likely to work out with my track record of picking men!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
Thanks for all the lovely replies. What you're all saying makes a lot of sense. I'm never going to be able to associate sex with just fun. I have the same confidence issues.

And you know what? I've just come to a realisation that he has zero sense of humour. I hadn't even thought about it because I had been caught up in my chimp attraction. Time for the human brain to take over!!

Time to look after me!

I think I may just turn lesbian because that's far more likely to work out with my track record of picking men!

Oh yuk! Nothing less attractive than a man with no sense of humour, have to be able to laugh at yourself :)
Sounds like you have a plan Han
lol lock up your daughters ;)

hannata said:
I know what was I thinking!!! I knew there was something missing and that's it!

Phew close call :)
A non humerous cheating toad! What were you thinking? ;)
I would say you could do much better, but talk about stating the bloody obvious! X

Whatever makes you happy, Han. :) I do know there's someone out there who will make you happy, though, so hang in there. I've contemplated many times giving up and sticking to men, especially now I've accepted my sexuality (it's taken my entire adult life coming to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual)...but then I'm far too fussy about what men I fancy! And besides, John Barrowman is taken. lol. :p

bolero982 said:
Whatever makes you happy, Han. :) I do know there's someone out there who will make you happy, though, so hang in there. I've contemplated many times giving up and sticking to men, especially now I've accepted my sexuality (it's taken my entire adult life coming to terms with the fact that I'm bisexual)...but then I'm far too fussy about what men I fancy! And besides, John Barrowman is taken. lol. :p

Oh he is beyond tasty isn't he :)

image-1574184466.jpg

Thought this was lovely, and quite apt for us lot really :) Oh, morning han, morning all! Xx

Just caught up Han and I would definately stay away from him..... a no strings attached relationship normally means they are in a relationship and want a bit on the side..... so he would gain and you would lose.... definitely stay away....

Week 14 weigh in

sat 251.4
sun 253.9 (+2.5 post up & gym)
mon 254.2 (+0.3 post uud & walk) +2.8
Tue 252.8 (-1.4 post ddu & walk) +1.4
wed 251.2 (-1.6 post uud & gym) -0.2

Had a very good uud yesterday so that was deserved.

Yesterdays food:
B - yoghurt & 10 walnuts
L - few slices of leftover pizza (was going to low carb but had leftovers!!!)

1hr pre gym - jordans frusli bar
10 mins pre gym - banana
Post gym - low fat protein shake

:)

Had no junk food whatsoever, no picking, no panic eating pre fast!! Just the pizza but that couldn't be helped, I dislike waste lol

Quite happy doing the 2 uuds as low carb, it's a lot easier to cope. Like when I do Tuesday as low carb, I dont have to do it again until Thursday. Less mental stress!

I'm gonna try and make my weekend breakfast/lunches a bit healthier in a few weeks time, perhaps a bit lower carb and less processed ****. All in good time though. I really think the key in this (for me) is to make adjustments slowly and now overwhelm myself.

Bought a stoneware bread tin at pampered chef so gonna try and make my own bread with less salt n garbage

Not going to completely kill every bit of junk in my diet, if I have a bad day I'm not gonna kill myself over it! But I know trying for a bit of improvement will help me in the long run, especially if I'm gonna get serious with the exercise x

Oh and I'm doing me wee walk at break and lunch again! And planned a 3 mile walk with mammatron tonight. Get those legs busting! I'm tired but I feel bloody great. Forgot how **** and clogged up you feel when you don't exercise!! I think the exercise is helping my bowels too :)

Ah han, bloody excellent *high5* Honestly you should write a 'Han's way' book, i think people in a similar situation as u trying to diet would really benefit from ur attitude and good sense :) You are so right re bringing the changes in slowly (i could never do that which has always been my problem i think) and this way you are more likely to stick with them log term. You seem to know yourself really well ad are so comfortable with being you, i am a bit envious!
I reckon the lower carb will make you crave junk less without even realising, as ur blood sugars wont be spiking so much.
I know i say this all the time and i sound like a right old brown noser, but i am just SO in awe of you. We are the same age yet you seem sooo much wiser and more in control than me! Xxx

Good work gorge! Also totally and utterly broken after uber gym an swim sesh. Soooo hungry now :-s x

Back