Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Caroline_Louise said:
Hi bubs,
Sorry you've had a pants day. Do what you need to do to feel better and look after yourself. Ou aren't super woman so therefore u are allows to have bad days, and we r here to help make them better, or just to listen.
Re the gass...that is a common side effect of protein overload, and also body reaction to certain brand of protein! Took me ages to find a protein shake that didn't cause me to gas myself to sleep at night!!! Xxx

Ahh could be thanks for the tip. I take ready made protein shakes from the gym that seem to be ok. Might just stick with that..see how I go.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
They're not very banana'y and expensive! Got them in holland and Barrett though.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Think they r in the penny sale just now x

They're not very banana'y and expensive! Got them in holland and Barrett though.
That's a bit disappointing, but shall try them anyway...try anything once! Most things in H&B are expensive, I fancy. :( *sigh* Ah well.

Hope you're feeling ok tonight Han. x

Aww, sorry to hear you've had a tough couple of days Hann, but going to gym to handle the stress is defo the best way for dealing with it. That guy sounds like a right ****wit, you are awesome - just don't you forget it! Hope tomorrow is an easier day X

hannata said:
Urgh I dreamt about the guy with the new woman,,, now I'm awake and can't get back to sleep. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh god I hate that :( but the man's obviously a moron if he passed on a great girl like you because of a few lbs of fat x
Sod him and the silly woman who'll have to worry that if she gets fat her bf will leave her
X

hannata said:
Week 15 weigh in

Sat 251.9
Sun 253 (+1.1 post up) +1.1
Mon 253.1 (+0.1 post uud) +1.2
Tue 253 (-0.1 post ddu & walk) +1.1
wed 251.4 (-1.6 post uud & gym) -0.5

So I've lost the weight I gained last week. Hurrah.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hurrah indeed xx

Back