Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
Oh wow size 20 is awesome, I was a borderline 24/26 and I'm now getting nearer and nearer the 20s as we speak ^_^ xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I did a happy dance when i realised it fit better than the 22.
I'm still a 22 i would guess, bought myself trousers in a 20 as a Christmas challenge and they don't quite fit yet.

I can't wait until I'm like 16/18 and can go into 'normal' clothes shops rather than special shops. That is like my holy grail.

Last edited:
MissAmy said:
I did a happy dance when i realised it fit better than the 22.
I'm still a 22 i would guess, bought myself trousers in a 20 as a Christmas challenge and they don't quite fit yet.

I can't wait until I'm like 16/18 and can go into 'normal' clothes shops rather than special shops. They is like my holy grail.

Yeah I'm about the same, wouldn't say I was confident in a 20 but 22 is too big lol

Hannata you have done so well and it is very interesting reading. I'm definitely going to keep and open mind for switchig to JUDD after my next 10 days on vlcd are complete.

Well done on the loss Hann, and your photos are great, you can see an amazing difference. Its very frustrating when the scales bounce down and back like that..but remember that the lowest weight is actually probably your 'true' weight because you can only put water & stored glycogen 'on' overnight not fat..so you will return to that low again pretty quickly. You are doing brilliantly, well done!!!

JillyCornwall said:
Well done on the loss Hann, and your photos are great, you can see an amazing difference. Its very frustrating when the scales bounce down and back like that..but remember that the lowest weight is actually probably your 'true' weight because you can only put water & stored glycogen 'on' overnight not fat..so you will return to that low again pretty quickly. You are doing brilliantly, well done!!!

Thanks pet :D

I'm just having a bad time with other stuff (mostly guy related) and I think I'm taking it out on myself/my weight. The old beating yourself up routine...I'm sure we've all been there and done that...lol. In other news I did have a big bowel movement, so hopefully that's helped! My body seems to be getting into a right aul routine lol. Saturday is poo day lmao.

I'm going to take a pic every 2 stone, got the potential to lose about 8 stone. (from 20 stone to 12, 12'6 is the top end of healthy for me so a reasonable target). So 2 out of 5 pictures collected :p

Hi Han I'm up too :wave_cry:, DD an early riser although I was awake anyway tbh.

Wahoo for big bowel movement!! :sick0019::sick0019: can't beat it :) My hubby eats barely anything, and everything he does eat is crap - but is regular as clockwork. What is the deal? He has NO fruit or veg at all, basically lives on wine gums, yoghurts and the odd bacon sandwich. It's my dream to weigh less than him, but he weighs about what I did when I was 18 so unless I amputate a limb don't think that's going to happen :D

Hope you're feeling a bit better this morning about the guy situation. You're a princess Han, and you should only be even considering guys who are worthy of you :princess:

How's Mummy doing with the fasting?

Lou_G said:
Hi Han I'm up too :wave_cry:, DD an early riser although I was awake anyway tbh.

Wahoo for big bowel movement!! :sick0019::sick0019: can't beat it :) My hubby eats barely anything, and everything he does eat is crap - but is regular as clockwork. What is the deal? He has NO fruit or veg at all, basically lives on wine gums, yoghurts and the odd bacon sandwich. It's my dream to weigh less than him, but he weighs about what I did when I was 18 so unless I amputate a limb don't think that's going to happen :D

Hope you're feeling a bit better this morning about the guy situation. You're a princess Han, and you should only be even considering guys who are worthy of you :princess:

How's Mummy doing with the fasting?

So jealous of people that eat nothing but junk and never suffer lol.

Mum said she was looking forward to the fast oddly enough! We're gonna have a treat for lunch wahoo. Xx

Sounded like a grand end to the weekend..yumm!

Your doing ace han, sorry youve been having a rough time xxx chin up x

Blargle did my injection an hour ago and it's all bruised and swollen.. It really is so hit and miss. Sometimes i barely feel it and others it's awful, lol. You'd think I would be used to it after 3 odd years :p

I can't remember if I mentioned earlier, but slimgate hasn't replied to my text... It's annoying me more than I'd like to admit.. Stupid bloody man. Treats me like dirt 85% of the time but has this terrible knack of knowing when I've just about had enough, and pulls out the nice card. **** you **** you fuuuucccckkk you :( he keeps me hanging on to make himself feel validated, and I just end up feeling ****. I'm so so so over it, all I feel now is annoyance, there's a tiny iota of feelings there but it's totally clouded with anger and sadness. He's not worth the awesomeness that is Han, so he may slide on home (as we say in ballymena) lol xx

Blargle did my injection an hour ago and it's all bruised and swollen.. It really is so hit and miss. Sometimes i barely feel it and others it's awful, lol. You'd think I would be used to it after 3 odd years :p

I can't remember if I mentioned earlier, but slimgate hasn't replied to my text... It's annoying me more than I'd like to admit.. Stupid bloody man. Treats me like dirt 85% of the time but has this terrible knack of knowing when I've just about had enough, and pulls out the nice card. **** you **** you fuuuucccckkk you :( he keeps me hanging on to make himself feel validated, and I just end up feeling ****. I'm so so so over it, all I feel now is annoyance, there's a tiny iota of feelings there but it's totally clouded with anger and sadness. He's not worth the awesomeness that is Han, so he may slide on home (as we say in ballymena) lol xx

You're too good for his games - obviously I don't really 'know' you, so feel free to disregard my thoughts - but he sounds to me like someone with low self esteem who makes himself feel like the big man by keeping you hanging. You are an inspirational, clever, funny woman who deserves a man who will treat you with love and respect and it doesn't sound like he's going to be the man to do that. Not replying to texts is game playing and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

You are changing your life for the better, day by day - do wait for someone who deserves awesome Han!

Wavycat said:
You're too good for his games - obviously I don't really 'know' you, so feel free to disregard my thoughts - but he sounds to me like someone with low self esteem who makes himself feel like the big man by keeping you hanging. You are an inspirational, clever, funny woman who deserves a man who will treat you with love and respect and it doesn't sound like he's going to be the man to do that. Not replying to texts is game playing and should be treated with the contempt it deserves.

You are changing your life for the better, day by day - do wait for someone who deserves awesome Han!

You're completely right though, he acts the god complex routine but I know he's just as low in confidence as the rest of us mere mortals... I don't even care anymore, gonna amuse myself with people who are worth my time. Xx

Need to motivate myself to get back to gym. Haven't been since last Tuesday between not being well and having plans... Got things on tomorrow too so don't know how my week is gonna pan out.. All good fun! Got pt booked on Saturday coming so if that doesn't kick start me nothing will lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back