Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Caroline_Louise said:
Hola amazing one! So proud of you for resistig/ not being bothered by temptation -you are awesome!
I've seen a nutritionalist and been doing an almost juddd diet since sat. Am now on anti d's, and have some counselling lined up and tbh i have felt really bloody good this week!! Not sure if i'll ever pick up my diary again but still lurking like a lil perv on ur diary and our other pals :) xxx

I am so happy for you!!! Counselling is so so positive. And so is perving ;)

So glad you're feeling better about things. I've really grown to love you to bits and was worried when you'd been afk. Anytime you need to chat I'm one of many with an ear. And I'd love to hear about your juddd *******isations :p

Ps you are bloody awesome xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
I am so happy for you!!! Counselling is so so positive. And so is perving ;)

So glad you're feeling better about things. I've really grown to love you to bits and was worried when you'd been afk. Anytime you need to chat I'm one of many with an ear. And I'd love to hear about your juddd *******isations :p

Ps you are bloody awesome xxxx

Aw bless ya, what a truly lovely thing to say *sniff*
Its weird, last week was probably one of the worst weeks of my life in some respects, and now this week i feel like i have a future and there's light at the end of the tunnel. Guess sometimes we have to hit rock bottom before seeking help. I shall defo be keeping you updated lil lady, and popping in for a chat and a metaphorical cuppa ;-)
Crossing my fingers and toes for your WI, but remember all the NSV's too. Pic of haircut btw?

Big snog gorge xxxxx

Great to 'see' ya CL, wondered where you were, was sitting on the loo yesterday thinking it's not the same on here without you, Yoga and P. Don't know why I was thinking of it while sitting on the loo. The only time I get a bit of peace :D:D:D

I think with all the toilet talk on here I now link the loo with the minis!!

Yay for the resisting the temptation Han :D:D I threw left over garlic bread in the bin yesterday, was very proud of myself :D

Week 16 weigh in

Sat 250.2
Sun 4/11 - 252.1 (+1.9 post up)
Mon 5/11 - 252.4 (+0.3 post uud) +2.2
Tue 6/11 - 250.9 (-1.5 post ddu & walk) +0.7
Wed 7/11 - 251.0 (+0.1 post uud & gym) +0.8
Thu 8/11 - 251.4 (+0.4 post ddu) +1.2
Fri 9/11 - 251.2 (-0.2 post uud) +1

You've got to be freaking kiddin me -_- I guess Saturday will have to be my official weigh in after all... Whooshie fairy cmere!!!!!!

I swear I had to have pooped at least a few lbs :( booooo. I would accept an sts but I'd really like a loss, probably too much to expect over 1 day... Got pt on Saturday so if that doesn't at least save me from a Saturday gain I will be truly gutted. Don't feel any fatter don't feel any fatter don't feel any fatter!!!! If I say it enough I might believe it!!?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
I swear I had to have pooped at least a few lbs :( booooo. I would accept an sts but I'd really like a loss, probably too much to expect over 1 day... Got pt on Saturday so if that doesn't at least save me from a Saturday gain I will be truly gutted. Don't feel any fatter don't feel any fatter don't feel any fatter!!!! If I say it enough I might believe it!!?

Are you eating enough on your ups? I remember seeing that you were going to limit your up bits before going to the gym, its maybe too much?

15 lost : 52 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Are you eating enough on your ups? I remember seeing that you were going to limit your up bits before going to the gym, its maybe too much?

15 lost : 52 to goal

Yeah.... That's right, could be. Hmm.. I'm hoping that it's just my period and bowel troubles, will give it a few days and see if the whooshie fairy visits before I worry too much. There's so many things that it could be... I'm getting a cold, I'm on my totm(but it is light) I'm having bowel troubles, I have recently started exercising, and I had a really bad few days not too long ago mentally, my psoriasis flared up massively which causes a bit of water retention.. God only knows. Could be a little of everything.

But I know I haven't gained inches. Just gotta hold on to that thought.

And I do feel really bloated today as well, here's hoping for a good movement of some form, or I'll be getting the laxatives out tonight lol xx

I'm starting to feel it today! Think fasting always does make me feel slimmer. Also hair! Going to bleach it at the weekend woo x

Attachments

• image-751415541.jpg
    image-751415541.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 104
Nice pic, Hon. Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

Does your gym have a set of scales that measure body fat percentage and how much of your weight is muscle and how much is fat, bone, water etc? Ages ago when I was seeing a PT, I was gutted because I'd been dieting and excercising, but the scale was showing 1lb gain. Then when my PT weighed me on the special techno scales, it showed that I had actually lost 2lbs of fat, but gained 3lbs of muscle - showing an overall 1lb gain, even though I looked and felt slimmer. Just a thought...

Lovely hair missus, and ur face looks so much slimmer!! Give a s**t about the scales, you are looking fab :) Xxxx

Great hair Hann....and just keep in mind that weight loss as you already know is not linear, it comes off when it wants, how it wants and not when we expect it too...just keep the faith and doing what you do...remember we are not obsessing about food now, so we must not replace that by obsessing about the scales!! You are doing great!!

Trying to displace my obsession into the gym, although I'm sure that will all go to pot when I go at it too hard and get an injury (as I've done before)

So balancing the scales obsession and the gym obsession so neither overtakes the other seems to be my best bet at the moment.

I definitely feel a lot slimmer today, more than anytime this week, so got my fingers double crossed for a nice wee drop for tomorrow.

Back