Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I might need to go and have a private moment with your brownie photo .....

Have decided to weigh only 2 times a week. Am letting it get to me more than it should. So my official weigh in is on Friday and I'll do a Monday weigh in after the weekend, to keep a tab on how much I'm gaining over the weekend.

Back to some normality today as I'm back to work, so today should be a really awesome fast day :) and I'm hitting the gym tomorrow night as well. Hoping for a nice loss this week cause I'm really gonna put the effort in. :) :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Glad you are feeling better & back to work, take your mind of food!:) Normal routine always helps me! Liking your twice weekly weigh in plan...if you can do it, its a positive move and shows you are progressing away from 'diet' mentality to a normal healthy lifestyle. WTG..you can do it!

Still alive! Kinda feeling nervous/excited about not weighing in so much.

I do think I need the twice a week to check where I'm going wrong if I have any issues. (Monday to check I'm not overdoing the weekend, and Friday to ensure I am doing well during the weekday fasts) so theoretically Monday will always be a gain, and Friday should recover that gain and a little more.

But need to learn to get rid of the obsession on the scales. It's my last remaining "diet habit" and the sooner it's gone the better!!! But I can't give it up completely as I need the motivation that my weight is going in the right direction overall. And I've got a long way to go before I can get complacent.. Still need a little reinforcement :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On another note - I'm surprised the batts in my scales aren't done! I've been daily weighing for 18 weeks!!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Multiply that by about 12 for me - I'm on and off the scales all day long!!!

juju_doll said:
Multiply that by about 12 for me - I'm on and off the scales all day long!!!

I know I've been really bad recently, weighing at least 3 times every morning and taking the best result... Not healthy... That's why I'm not weighing. So no more weighing this week til Friday. Gonna be hard but I'll do it and hopefully it pays off with a nice loss.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know I've been really bad recently, weighing at least 3 times every morning and taking the best result...
I'm glad it's not just me who's been doing this! :eek:
Good luck, Han. Hard habit to break I know, but I know you can do it...and I'm certain you'll get the results you always work so hard for. :) xx

Back