Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Han I have just realised how much you have lost in total, thats truly amazing hun, what an advert for Juddd, well done you, enjoy your UP weekend you totally deserve it xx

Yummers and i'm jealous, our cupboards are bare so i had a homemade cupcake. Might have to hit up the in laws for a fry up tomorrow now :D

funny you should say that I'm making home made cupcakes tonight :eek: (something I wouldn't have dreamed about before without having to obsessively adjust the recipe so it has less calories, less points or less syns.) Banana and maybe white chocolate chips or something, whatever I can find in t'shop. Will have 1 or 2 and stick the rest in the freezer... if I don't **** it up...lol! I'll post pictures later on.

I had a cornish pasty for lunch, and it was oddly enough.

Think I'm really starting to settle into juddd. I was sort of panicing a little on up days and eating a bit too much, but that's easing off slowly. I'm (slowly!) learning that things can be frozen and I don't have to mass eat on up days. I think a lot of that is to do with getting really settled into down days. I still can't quite believe how easy its been to get through 4 weeks. I mean don't get me wrong, I've had hard hard hard days... some of them have even been on my ups... but i'm really getting on well.

There really is quite nothing like that horrible feeling on a regular diet where you say to yourself, now this is it, i've gotta keep doing this forever. Whereas I don't feel like this at all. I nearly feel like I could do this forever and I have no intention of stopping now.

The senakot didn't do a thing!
I personally find that the first dose never does. Usually takes me until the 2nd or 3rd dose before things move, as it were. Hope all "goes" there soon (excuse the pun).

Well done on the loss, Han. Doing great! Knew you could do it! :)

Hmmm I think I'll stick to sf sweets they get me every time. Got some diabetic ones in boots - it says please do not exceed suggest dose (4 sweets!!) as it may have a laxative effect... ha ha ha theres like 20 in the tin :eek:

I've just stuck my banananutchocolatechip muffins in the oven..... the smell is now starting to waft through the house yay :)

20AF0A87-1754-424F-81C5-CB43C712FAD4-701-000000B23B2D3C6C.jpg

2AF8E39E-E7FC-43D3-93D1-CD59A3615BE5-701-000000B243ECFEFC.jpg

Only a little bit overcooked ha ha x

Mmmmm, they look a scrumy! I don't think I'm on a diet thread here YET you're still losing good amounts of weight?!!!! Love it

Diabetic toffee from Thorntons is lethal, it does carry a warning on the side, which I stupidly ignored.

cable said:
Diabetic toffee from Thorntons is lethal, it does carry a warning on the side, which I stupidly ignored.

Lol I have near heard of any of these but I may just have to try instead of taking any form of tablet lol x

I'm pondering whether I should try and stick to my juddd cals on tue/thu and see how that goes. I havent got much of an excuse to restrain a little bit as i'm not out eating in restaurants, or places where food is out of my control during the week. And my juddd cals are quite high at 2413. I'm just eating a little bit too much junk in the evenings.

I've plonked in a few ideas for tomorrow, filled in breakfast and dinner and still coming up with 900ish calories remaining, so its more doable than I expected lol

I always make up my menus the night before Han I find that if I know what I'm having and roughly for how many cals it gives me a better chances of sticking to it. Of course plans change a bit but is good to have the guidelines in place before your day starts.

Back