Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

i have just found weighing after the weekend is not the one for me,
sounds like a good plan hanna, have a great day x

thanks guys :)

I'm having a tough time at the minute with some of my friends.... have had a falling out with one of them a while ago and it seems to be the topic of discussion when im not there...

Although most of them are on my side (even the other parties brother agrees with me) it still makes me uncomfortable. And the guy I fell out with (who I did have feelings for) took a girl out for a date in the group, so its got under my skin... probably just cause I'm annoyed already, just another dickmove on his behalf because he KNOWS that if my sister is there (she was) the whole thing will get back to me..

Its really great knowing i can come here and get some positive support and good vibes. :eek:

Hanna some people thrive on gossip and being mean, just carry on being the kind and good person you are, I know its hard when people talk about you, but the real friends and people who really know you know the truth, hang in there, xxx

I'm sure I'll be okay, just a bit irked cause I never felt comfortable being in the centre of attention for bad or good... Lol

See there is some workmen setting up in the car park outside of my work, building yet another restaurant... I've already got KFC and pizza hut outside of my work!

Lately I've found that I'm just not even wanting take out the same, haven't had any in over 2 weeks! I used to go twice a week or more if I wasn't dieting!! Wish I had found juddd years ago to be honest!

And I'm not at all hungry on my dd today... So far anyway lol xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck with your choices this week...... and ignore the idiot, he is obviously only trying to make you jealous by taking the other girl, you have to feel sorry for her as she doesn't realise she is a pawn in his childish game....

I feel sorry for her to be honest, he's a completely egotistical a$$hole who has very few friends. The only reason why people tolerate him is cause his (MUCH nicer) brother is in the circle of friends. I tried to stick my hand out to him, invited him places (hes a bit of a recluse) and suchlike but he just threw it in my face.

After he rejected me, with the whole "I'd date you when your skinny" thing, I was upset but got over it eventually. I said to him a few months ago that I'd rather he didn't talk about it in the inevitable case he got a girlfriend (I did say that I'd rather have hot pokers pressed into my eyes than listen to it) and he's made sure that I found out by making the "date" public...

The sad thing is really that in the not too distant future when you're happy and getting to the places you want to be in your life, he'll still be in his little self-impossed hermitage huffing over things that everyone else has moved on from. The only person he's hurting in the long term is himself, and there's a certain karmic irony to that. Really needs to grow up and join the adult world...we have pizza, after all! :p

What toss pot!! ignore it Han is simply not worth bothering your mind with this small pathetic little d**k.

Morning Han, numbers looking bloody good, mine aren't to shabby either this morning yay go us lol xx
Have a good UP day x

Back