Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Super duper, well done gorgeous girl *high5* xx

I know I've been sticking to it well over the past few weeks and was a little disappointed when nothing was happening..!

And yeah, emmster, the pizza was lovely =3 I'll probably make one again tonight for dinner. :D

Trying to be "good" on my up days so hopefully just the pizza and maybe the bueno thats waiting for me in the fridge... I feel like theres a lot less "panic" to eat more in the evening, because i'm not following the evening meal with a full fast day... its all just in my head of course!

Interestingly, splitting a fast with sleep in the middle seems to negate any bad fast side effects I'm getting (like migraines and just feeling poo in general) and i nearly wake up with a new vigour for the fast knowing that its only til dinner time.

I am fasting on my downs, asides tea. But I am keeping the 500 in mind in case anything crops up, as things tend to do :p

Your WIs are looking very positive. Might have to give this a go myself. Bit of a shake up. Well done.

hannata said:
Also I need to get my bum in gear and post in other peoples diaries. Half day at work, going to the anxiety therapy woman at 2, so i'll make an effort when I get home to get updated on everyone... =]

Hi han, u lil superstar.
I am being a dumb blonde, could u just explain ur fasting pattern to me? Ive never thought about countin it from one meal one day to the next, but of course thats 24hrs so why wouldnt it work?! I might try it if i can get my head round it? Xx

It sounds really complex but its not too bad actually

Breakfast is from getting up 'til about 11. Lunch is 11 'til 5pm, Dinner is 5pm 'til midnight

Saturday - UP all day
Sunday - UP breakfast, UP lunch, DOWN dinner
Monday - DOWN breakfast, DOWN lunch, UP Dinner
Tuesday - UP breakfast, UP lunch, DOWN dinner
Wednesday - DOWN breakfast, DOWN lunch, UP dinner
Thursday - UP breakfast UP lunch, DOWN dinner
Friday - DOWN dinner, DOWN lunch, UP dinner

(highlighted the 3 fast "days" in red, green and blue)

So Saturday is just a typical up day..

Sunday, Tuesday, & Thursday - I eat what I want for breakfast and lunch, then stop eating at 4-5pm. For example I'll have: a nice fancy cereal for breakfast, maybe a pie for lunch, and a wee cheeky chocolate bar in the afternoon before my fast starts.

Monday, Wednesday & Friday - I fast until 5pm, then have a nice big dinner, like today I'm having pizza, and probably something really naughty later on :3

The only bad side I've found is that sometimes coming up to 5pm, when my fast ends, I'm ready to eat a house, and sometimes have to control myself, and not eat an entire loaf of bread just cause I can. Whereas on a full day you go to bed on the end of your fast and its nearly forgotten by the morning.

I think I'm going to move to this way of doing it! 6pm till 6pm. Think it will help with my eating problems when I'm at work and awake for 36hours! Your diary inspired me to consider it more, thank u d

Han thats great, thanks so much for explaining! Really interesting (yet entirely logical) way of doing things and sounds much more bearable! I may well give that method a blast next week. By golly gee whizz, glad i stumbled across ur diary lil lady :) xxx

You're converting everyone!! I am thinking of giving this a whirl too.. but maybe when I'm bakc form my holiday.. just a trial for a few weeks! :D

hannata said:
aye its very easy to change back if you don't like it! :) I'm happy to be inspiring people :D

Oh u def are chick! Think i'll try this next week as its onvs working for u :) xx

am going to give this a try, when back to eating properly again, it seems to be doing the trick, well done and thanks for the inspiration x

Sat 263.1
sun 262.5 (-0.6 post uuu)
mon 262.2 (-0.3 post uud) -0.9
tue 259.9 (-2.3 post ddu) -3.2
wed 259.8 (-0.1 post uud) -3.3
thu 258.7 (-1.1 post ddu) -4.4
fri (post uud)
sat (post ddu)

Seems like my day down - evening up (ddu) is doing the best weight wise, I guess its probably cause I have a small window to eat in (usually from 5 to 10pm) and im finding that lately I just don't pig out as much.

I think perhaps the anti depressants are starting to work and I'm just not as unhappy anymore... so I don't need to eat? and as well as that I had some really poor weeks weight loss wise, so I guess I "deserve" a good loss.

Back