Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Sat 260.1
Sun 256.6 (-3.5 post uuu) -3.5

Ha ha ha I knew that wasn't real weight gain yesterday :D I let a little squeak of excitement when the reading flashed up this morning, back in the 250s whoop whoop whooooooop :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well done!! How much have you lost now? x

No pressure Hann, but I think you're like The Messiah .... have you seen how many people plan to follow Hannah's Way next week?! ;)

P x

Chunky Dunk said:
My anti d's made me feel twice as worse when I first started taking them - so much so, I kept going back to doc to say they were crap. I didn't get out of bed for 3 days. But like you after a couple of weeks each day felt a little brighter, then one morning I felt like me again.

I dont want to appear to nag, but whatever you do don't just stop taking them, even if you feel like you could take on the world. I did that, and I promise you, the bump back down to feeling crap again is no fun and incredibly quick.

Yeah try the app - I really liked it, never really been into that sort of thing, but the breathing except isles really helped to control my nerves, I also slept very well too. I also use a website called no more panic - they have a forum, which I don't use cos of the lovely minis. But they have loads of interesting info on all kinds of anxiety, depression stuff. It explains what causes certain symptoms, and just knowing what it is is half the problem, lots of self help and breathing exercises on their too.

Keep up the good work with the diet - I'm going to make a start, we've had a power cut so dinner is running well late. Was going to do 5-5, however I've been thinking. I may do midday to midday, starting dd at lunch tomorrow

Xx

Aye I have absolutely no intention of stopping them, they make me feel normal :) anxiety is my biggest problem so I will definitely get a look at that forum.

Ooh a midday split that sounds very interesting, so you'll just have brekkie, then down for lunch and dinner? X

Paulinegin said:
No pressure Hann, but I think you're like The Messiah .... have you seen how many people plan to follow Hannah's Way next week?! ;)

P x

Hannah's Way is the only way ;) :D

I love you guys so much you've no idea how much juddd has changed me. Cause I had the confidence with succeeding in juddd I had the confidence to sort out my anxiety and go to my doctor. <3 xxxx

hannata said:
Aye I have absolutely no intention of stopping them, they make me feel normal :) anxiety is my biggest problem so I will definitely get a look at that forum.

Ooh a midday split that sounds very interesting, so you'll just have brekkie, then down for lunch and dinner? X

Yeah, I'll give it a go - only going to do it like that cos of missing the 5pm cut of tonight. But the more I think about it it might work better for me during the working week.... I manage a team of 26 handymen based all over the country, and some days can get pretty fraught. I thought perhaps doing lunch to lunch might keep me from struggling too much, as one day I'll have breakfast in my belly, so if I make sure I have plenty (porridge and toast) and maybe a mid morning snacky thing it should see me through and the next day I've only got to wait till 12 to eat..?

I dunno I can only try, I'll keep an update in my diary. Think I'll weigh daily for a week to see what occurs, if its not good I'll move to 5-5

Anxiety is debilitating - I've suffered for about 12 years on and off, originally due to a bad break up. But it's always been there, laying in wait for the next drama to occur. Even a bad hangover used to produce symptoms. The most recent bout was brought on by stressful work situation. I try to look at it as a bit of a positive sign, even if I'm subconsciously worrying about something I start to get breakthrough symptoms which forces me to take control and rectify whatever it is.

This is the best and most useful page you'll need http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

It explains why you feel the way you do. I.e. The lump in your throat isn't a blockage, it's a contraction of the throat muscles, .. Things are so much easier to deal with when you understand what they are.

We're all here to support you, so don't suffer it alone xx

hannata said:
Hannah's Way is the only way ;) :D

I love you guys so much you've no idea how much juddd has changed me. Cause I had the confidence with succeeding in juddd I had the confidence to sort out my anxiety and go to my doctor. <3 xxxx

We love you too :) I've decided to do Hannah's Way for a full week (rather than just until friday as first planned... I can fit it in with my mums birthday celebrations so gonna go for it!) before weighing in... In the desperate hope it works for me too :-D

Hey we could start a cult an hann will have fifty judddering wives ;-) xx

Chunky Dunk said:
Yeah, I'll give it a go - only going to do it like that cos of missing the 5pm cut of tonight. But the more I think about it it might work better for me during the working week.... I manage a team of 26 handymen based all over the country, and some days can get pretty fraught. I thought perhaps doing lunch to lunch might keep me from struggling too much, as one day I'll have breakfast in my belly, so if I make sure I have plenty (porridge and toast) and maybe a mid morning snacky thing it should see me through and the next day I've only got to wait till 12 to eat..?

I dunno I can only try, I'll keep an update in my diary. Think I'll weigh daily for a week to see what occurs, if its not good I'll move to 5-5

Anxiety is debilitating - I've suffered for about 12 years on and off, originally due to a bad break up. But it's always been there, laying in wait for the next drama to occur. Even a bad hangover used to produce symptoms. The most recent bout was brought on by stressful work situation. I try to look at it as a bit of a positive sign, even if I'm subconsciously worrying about something I start to get breakthrough symptoms which forces me to take control and rectify whatever it is.

This is the best and most useful page you'll need http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

It explains why you feel the way you do. I.e. The lump in your throat isn't a blockage, it's a contraction of the throat muscles, .. Things are so much easier to deal with when you understand what they are.

We're all here to support you, so don't suffer it alone xx

By all means it should work as well as 5-5, it's still 3 down days.

I initially started it cause on my down days I got a bad migraine by the end of the day from either tiredness/lack of calories so by throwing a sleep in the middle of the down I feel revitalised afterwards.

Yeah I've had anxiety since I can remember even as a young child, I very much live in a small box for fear of what's "outside" of the box. My life is very much a routine of dullness, I never go to anywhere new as it just upsets me too much. But I'm working on it and pushing the boundaries very slowly. :)

Thank you so much for this lovely post I appreciate it more than you can imagine :) xx

I will have to look into the cult way lol sounds interesting .I need to get my head around the plan first early days for me .I used to suffer terrible with anxiety panic attacks would not go out or on public transport ,would only go in car with dp had a bad few years but things got better ,one day at a time :)

mummy2beslim said:
I will have to look into the cult way lol sounds interesting .I need to get my head around the plan first early days for me .I used to suffer terrible with anxiety panic attacks would not go out or on public transport ,would only go in car with dp had a bad few years but things got better ,one day at a time :)

Yeah it's good to get the jist of the plan first then start making wee adaptations :)

Hi hannah, you are so inspiring! I suffer with pretty severe depression and anxiety, so I know how tough it can be. I don't mention many personal things on here anymore because my ex checks on me, but I know how difficult it can be to get your head into gear with issues like this, really happy juddd has helped you with that. You are doing amazingly well xx

Hello Hannah's way .... I'm in!!

I realise that I haven't eaten since 4:00 pm yesterday, so I too am going to follow The Messiah!

I'll need to write my days and time zones down though, to avoid hurty head syndrome ... ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:

I realise that I haven't eaten since 4:00 pm yesterday, so I too am going to follow The Messiah!

I'll need to write my days and time zones down though, to avoid hurty head syndrome ... ;)

P x

Go P! So excited to see how this works for y'all :-D xx

Hey han - maybe you should rewrite the book - you'd make a fortune! With us as your creative directors ha! Don't worry about the sciency bit, just plagiarise Dr J, he won't mind :)

Have a lovely day, hope your cold is easing up. You need a sexy fella to rub some Vicks on your chest xxx

Paulinegin said:

P x

Yay - we can do it together P :-D

Morning btw :) xx

Back