Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Greeneyes11 said:
Woweeeeee..... thats excellent. I was a size 20 when I started on 2nd July, now I am a size 14/16.... its brilliant how the inches just fall away. I also tried on a pair of jeans that were too tight a week ago with a big muffin top and they fit too.... I am imagining all these mini's trying their jeans on this morning and all the JUDDD girlies having success!!

Enjoy the gym, the weight loss is also looking promising, I always found I put on a bit of weight once I joined the gym with the building my muscles etc, but yours are going down to excellent. Here's to a good loss for us all this week!!!

Ha ha! I read Hannah's thread before I got up and tried on my small 16s and kept them on :) x

Whoop whoop whoop shake that asssss!! :D

Had a good albeit short gym sesh. Mama bear rang from papa bears phone to say she's lost hers :(

Going for lunch with dear sister at 1 as she's at work this week. She was asking about it and said she might try it, I even suggested 1 day a week to get her started. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Also I really wish I had gone back to the gym sooner, forgotten how good a sesh was. I always use the vibrating plates at the end of my workout and while it is torture it seems to make me feel magic! Like floating on air! My p.trainer gave me some exercises to do on it to help my knee injury (landed full weight -all 20 stone- on the edge of a very sharp escalator step, right on my kneecap!!!) and it really really helps. but definitely needs to be used on the back end of a proper workout to really blast the muscles xx

Onion baps nom nom xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2692532527.jpg
    image-2692532527.jpg
    516.4 KB · Views: 64
Haha my baps are always delicious!!!

Bought some body shop shower gel today to take with me to the gym, a strawberry one and a clementine. Yummers. Looking forward to going to gym just to use them, how sad!!! :p

They do provide shower gel in fitness first but it's cheap **** that dries out my skin, so I thought I'd treat myself :D xx

Mmmmmmmmm I love that clementine shower gel lush :) gym treat sounds ace hun

Xx

Soap n Glory maple syrup body scrub smells like magic!!!!!!!. It MUST taste nice surely...bit harsh on the mouth mind!

Caroline_Louise said:
Soap n Glory maple syrup body scrub smells like magic!!!!!!!. It MUST taste nice surely...bit harsh on the mouth mind!

I love Soap & Glory stuff :) Their mother plucker lip gloss is amazeballs!!! X

Well done Han on your Ipad Nsv and your size 20 trousers......you are doing so so well!!

I lived in County Down for a while when i was younger, where abouts do you live? I lived in Kilkeel.

Take care!! x

hannata said:
Ohhh sounds awesome ladies, never heard of it but then I live in northern Ireland where most things are not available :p

It's in boots in ni x

17 lost : 50 to goal

Back