Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Gonna have to check it out now :0 shows how much I know about lady things lolxxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Defo worth a taste han ;-) x

hannata said:
Gonna have to check it out now :0 shows how much I know about lady things lolxxxx

Eeeek Hann, whatever you do don't put it on your lady things! ;) ;)

P x

Is it possible that my boobs are getting bigger despite weight loss? I don't really want them to get any bigger :( my bra size is big but it's only cause I weigh a lot (42dd) so losing weight should theoretically make me smaller... My sister is a bit smaller than me and has massive 30e boobs.... Hope I don't go that way :/ I quite like the proportion they are now... Not massive but not tiny...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Babes ignore the booblies and concentrate on the fab loss ur gonna have! Hormones and all sort affect them, and as the owner of quite a hefty pair myself i have seen them do all sorts! Maybe they just look bigger coz u are smaller ;-)
They cannot fail to go down though. I started as i 34F but when i got to goal i was 34D and still shrinking. Xx

Boobies .. don't get me started LOL sure they will go down. Hormones have a lot to say, they will go down .:)

Your doing fantastic :)

Gonna give your magic way a try next week!!

Xx

I have found my boobies haven't really gone down in size despite my weight loss. Bought a 14 top the other day and the only place it is tight is across my chest. The bigger size falls off my shoulders.... not sure whether I am glad about the non loss of not!! lol.

I love the Body Shop Shower Gels, I normally use the Pink Grapefruit, it is so lush, but last winter I found the pumpkin spice which is also gorgeous and I have a couple of bottles for this winter that I stocked up on.

Have fun at the gym.

I have went from a 40g to a 32g... Boobies r weird .....

Well after a disastrous UUD down yesterday the scales are showing another gain, but I'm still nearly 2.5lbs down from the start. I was meant to start fasting at 5pm but didn't get my break til 5:15 so ended up starting at 6pm, which means waiting til 6pm today! Have been reading about people doing Double DD so might try that to get some sort of control back-and then I'm on nights tomorrow, so will be easier-if I do DDD today and then DDU tomorrow then I'm back on track! Fingers crossed for a loss overall on Monday eh xx

Yeah women bits are weird lol :p it could be me being nuts as per the norm too!

I'm on a ddu today -it's FRIDAY- and my dads taking apart the kitchen at the mo. been sanctioned out to my car with inhaler as the dust is mental. iPad and 3G and I'm a happy bunneh for a few hours anyways... Not sure what's for dinner, depending on how much kitchen has been removed I guess. Maybe takeout. Gonna keep away from the alcohol on Friday night as it seems to affect the scales. Fingers crossed for a loss or sts. I won't be surprised if I get a gain, but I know I'm on the right track, I haven't gained *real* weight.

Also got me some company xx

Attachments

• image-574843855.jpg
    image-574843855.jpg
    507.2 KB · Views: 60
Welshtigger said:
Well after a disastrous UUD down yesterday the scales are showing another gain, but I'm still nearly 2.5lbs down from the start. I was meant to start fasting at 5pm but didn't get my break til 5:15 so ended up starting at 6pm, which means waiting til 6pm today! Have been reading about people doing Double DD so might try that to get some sort of control back-and then I'm on nights tomorrow, so will be easier-if I do DDD today and then DDU tomorrow then I'm back on track! Fingers crossed for a loss overall on Monday eh xx

Sounds like a plan to me xx

I have found my boobies haven't really gone down in size despite my weight loss. Bought a 14 top the other day and the only place it is tight is across my chest. The bigger size falls off my shoulders.... not sure whether I am glad about the non loss of not!! lol.

I love the Body Shop Shower Gels, I normally use the Pink Grapefruit, it is so lush, but last winter I found the pumpkin spice which is also gorgeous and I have a couple of bottles for this winter that I stocked up on.

Have fun at the gym.

I too have found that I have lost everywhere but my boobs but I for one am landed (really pleased, landed is what we say in Wales if we are well landed lol ) I havent measured anywhere but started at a 36D and was measured a few weeks ago at 34D so slimmer torso still nice boobies. I only had boobs after the kids and my parents were on the verge of paying for me to have implants as I was so paranoid so I am really happy to still have mine lol x. They had reduced a little I have to say but not much so that you would notice, in fact my husband said that my boobs were looking really big yesterday !!! I think thats in comparison to my much slimmer 'trunk' IYSWIM.
Good luck on your weigh in tomorow Han x

bajoleth said:
I too have found that I have lost everywhere but my boobs but I for one am landed (really pleased, landed is what we say in Wales if we are well landed lol ) I havent measured anywhere but started at a 36D and was measured a few weeks ago at 34D so slimmer torso still nice boobies. I only had boobs after the kids and my parents were on the verge of paying for me to have implants as I was so paranoid so I am really happy to still have mine lol x. They had reduced a little I have to say but not much so that you would notice, in fact my husband said that my boobs were looking really big yesterday !!! I think thats in comparison to my much slimmer 'trunk' IYSWIM.
Good luck on your weigh in tomorow Han x

Yeah I think that's what it is you know.... I can't see my belleh past my boobs anymore either which is kinda cool lol

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow too. I'm for the Chinese tonight so happy days :D

OK, don't want to be a buttinski here but P says you've got the 24 hour cycle cracked so I was hoping you could give me a few tips. The proper alternating days may not work for me (at least today it didn't), 36 hours is quite a long time so I've pansied out and want to try the 24 hour thing and hope I find my rhythm soon :)

CheeseGirl said:
OK, don't want to be a buttinski here but P says you've got the 24 hour cycle cracked so I was hoping you could give me a few tips. The proper alternating days may not work for me (at least today it didn't), 36 hours is quite a long time so I've pansied out and want to try the 24 hour thing and hope I find my rhythm soon :)

This is my weekly routine:

Sunday 5pm - Monday 5pm = fast 1
Tuesday 5pm - Wednesday 5pm = fast 2
Thursday 5pm - Friday 5pm = fast 3

Everything else is up. I eat whatever meals I have timetabled and 1 treat. I'm not solidly eating from 5-5 on my ups, I think that is important to stress. Sometimes I have a wee treat at 4ish before my fast but I do not binge. It is a little harder as you can be ravenously hungry when fast ends at 5, and maybe eat more than you need. Whereas on a regular day to day you go to bed in the evening and the hunger has passed in ur sleep. Although as a positive, I find myself feeling a lot less crappy on my downs as it is broken up with a sleep. I was starting to get migraines on my down days a lot and this was the primary reason why I messed about with times and found a way that suited me. I very rarely get migraines with this pattern. And where it is shorter than a typical day to day fast, it IS the same if you have a little bit of control and eat meals rather than grazing all day. Also it has the benefit of having a friday night as food night, I really really really hated fasting on a Friday night for some reason, and I'm fine with having a Sunday night fast!

So I miss out on Sunday dinner, Monday breakfast&lunch. / Tuesday dinner, Wednesday breakfast&lunch. / Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast&lunch. If you do normal downs you could have your 500 for each of the downs - eg Sunday dinner 200 + Monday breakfast 100 + Monday lunch 200 = 500.

I find that 3 down days is enough to lose weight. If you have problems losing weight it's more likely to be caused by uncontrolled ups rather than not enough downs. But saying that there's no harm with doing the double DDs like some have. It's better to make it easier for yourself than going to the hardest way first.

And you're welcome to ask any questions feel free x

This is really helpful hun. Thank you

Do you always fast or sometimes have some cals on DD?? I am gonna try it for sure after my exam Wednesday

Thanks for all the details :) x

Back