Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! My best kitty has a ginger patch on her head too!!!!!!!!! 229.JPG we're double cat twins!! Here's her with her mama.

alottolose said:
Aww I love the chart :) and the 3 mile walk GO GIRL!! X

:D thanks!

I felt a lil guilty not going to gym, but it's not really safe for me to drive at night with a migraine coming on. So I nagged my ma to go out a walk with me instead lol

Woke up with a cracking headache this morning, gonna be a good day, I can tell already.... -_-

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done in reaching the next milestone down :)
I always look at your weight chart ... I am a daily weigher and am trying to learn not to get stressed over the fluctuations, I love your attitude as you know what goes up must come down. I'm taking a leaf from your book x

I just go by how I feel... Rarely do I feel like I've gained weight. My fluctuations used to be really bad, one weekend I gained 9lb!!!! But I was no fatter! Then on an up day I dropped 5lb after going to the toilet!!! Unfortunately our bodies aren't always as simple as eat less = lose more.

I have a really clever iphone app that shows my "true weight" I'll stick a wee screenie up actually x

I've been using that too
Even the last two weeks when I was on a meal replacement diet my weight went up and down !
The body is a very strange thing.

Well done Han..... made the 17's... woohoo!!!

Whoop whoop.

Migraines nearly always seem to give me a good result on the scales... Maybe it's dehydration or smth. I'm not complaining. A wee sts from now until tomorrow would be lovely!!!

Got a pampered chef thing tonight, curry which should be ok, and some pudding that I'm not a great fan of.. Just gotta keep away from the nibbles. Just cause its an up meal I don't want to go crazy because I nearly always regret it later.

Congrats hannah banana, what a victory!
Wishing you as super smashing great weekend xxxx
Ps that was a LOT of 'cat' i had to scroll through to find the actual post about your weigh in!

I am having a migraine this morning, sometimes when the visual disturbances start if I take paracetemol and ibuprofen it staves it off and although I get a headache it isn't as bad as a migraine headache..... fingers crossed the painkillers will kick in soon.

If I can maintain this loss for tomorrow that will be my 2 stone!!! Started at 20 stone this time 13 weeks ago!!! Just realised!! 2 stone guys!!!! 2 freaking stone!!!! :D xxxx

The best part about it is... I'm still running on full power. Any other diet and I'd be getting complacent and thinking oh I can break my diet look how far I've come, but no, I'm completely on track to decimate the next 2 stone :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hannata said:
Sat 253.1
Sun 253.4 (+0.3 post uuu & gym) +0.3
Mon 254 (+0.6 post uud) +0.9
Tue 253.3 (-0.7 post ddu) +0.2
Wed 253.1 (-0.2 post uud & gym) sts
Thu 252.7 (-0.4 post ddu) -0.4
Fri 251.9 (-0.8 post uud and walk) -1.2

17st13.9 in the 17s by a whisker!!!

Team amazeballs in the 17s!!!! Whoooop!