Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Hannah, love, don't forget to update your stats on the site!! <3 Well done for 10% lost. Is your goal weight your final weight or just an interim?

Of course. If you're happy with your body and feel fine, that's the most important thing! Do you use myfitnesspal at all? I would love to add you on there and know the goodies you eat!

hannata said:
I don't cause I don't count calories but I'll post my foody things here... Like for example. Tonight's dinner of cheese on toast with homemade bread and not so homemade salsa lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yum!

Hahahahahahahahaha I've never felt more alive.

I am taking control. Not letting dickheads push me around. Not letting 0.8 beat me.

Got a mahoosive deadly coughing fit lost voice cold but I'm powering through it. Sweat out a fever they say? If I die my sister can have my iPad lol. XD

Gym tomorrow and I'm for smashing it to bits. Going to complete my training plan through if it KILLS me.

Not taking **** from men. Slimgate texted and asked if we could hang out on wed. I said "where you taking me" no freakin way am I going over to his to be ignored/to watch him text this woman. If he wants to be my friend he'll make the damn effort.

The guy who wanted no strings has completely fallen in it. And I quote; "I'm just torn between desire and code" "been consuming silly amounts of stuff (food) these last few weeks. I eat when unsettled" (to which I said how come) "I dunno. You I think."

Hahahahahahaha

/evillaugh

Checkmate *****es. I ****ing win.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Week 17 weigh in

Sat 10/11 251
Sun 11/11 254.1 (+3.1 post up and pt session)
Mon 12/11 249.3 (-4.8 post uud) -1.7

:D:D:D

Oh yeah baby!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Only just catching up today...Yay Hann thats the Whooooosh factor, well done,and double well done for keeping at it!!!!

Well corr and blimey babes that is fling flanging AMAZING! So chuffed for you, dedication and positivity being rewarded :) Food sounds/ looks spot on too. Hope ur feeling a bit better xxxx
Ps R u taking vitamins?

Your food is looking very healthy!

Thanks for pic of exercise plan. I go to gym 3 times a week but stick to a 5k on treadmill, 15 mins of which is spent running at 8.5 kph and the rest brisk walking at 6kph. I am aiming to eventually get to running the whole 5K. Then once I've cracked that I really want to start toning up so something like your regime could be a good place to start!

hannata said:
I'm not cause I haven't been able to find any that don't give me acne :(

Oh boo, thats pants :-( I suffer with bad skin too so big sympathy from moi. Have you manage to narrow it down to a particular ingredient? I take so many pills should rattle when I walk ;-) xx

~Louise~ said:
Your food is looking very healthy!

Thanks for pic of exercise plan. I go to gym 3 times a week but stick to a 5k on treadmill, 15 mins of which is spent running at 8.5 kph and the rest brisk walking at 6kph. I am aiming to eventually get to running the whole 5K. Then once I've cracked that I really want to start toning up so something like your regime could be a good place to start!

Apparently these exercises work the big muscle groups (according to my trainer) it's an all over body work and because you're changing over (ie not doing 3 sets of kettlebell swings at once) your muscles get a break in between.

C25k might be a useful tool for you with the running. It graduates you up to a full 5k run. Ps impressed at 6/8.5 ratio. I did an 8.5 run for two minutes solid and nearly passed out lol (I'm 18 stone)

Back