Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

hannata said:
Didn't go to the gym but did 30kb swings 10 double handed and 10 of each single hand. Knackered.com. Need to lie down. Lol

That's about as much as I'm capable of today :D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I haven't gotten into these yet.... What you think of them? X

time2go said:
I haven't gotten into these yet.... What you think of them? X

I love kettlebells... Have been doing training with them for years, they're very effective... Burns something like an average of 20cals a minute, mind you a minute of kettlebell swings is INTENSE. If you want workout time efficiency kettlebell swinging is the way to go. Xx

hannata said:
I love kettlebells... Have been doing training with them for years, they're very effective... Burns something like an average of 20cals a minute, mind you a minute of kettlebell swings is INTENSE. If you want workout time efficiency kettlebell swinging is the way to go. Xx

Do u think going to a class is best? X

time2go said:
Do u think going to a class is best? X

A class or a pt session would be advisable at the beginning to make sure you have someone to check you've got the correct form. Doing a kb swing wrong can wreck your back and shoulders.. But there's no reason why you can't train with them yourself too. Xx

hannata said:
A class or a pt session would be advisable at the beginning to make sure you have someone to check you've got the correct form. Doing a kb swing wrong can wreck your back and shoulders.. But there's no reason why you can't train with them yourself too. Xx

Well my shoulder is a bit funny anyway since I broke my collar bone a few years ago. Is it a full body workout? Lol I like to know what to expect x

Derbynanny said:
Hi Hannah just have a question for you regarding your weigh in day when you do 5 to 5 s do you have your official weigh in after a DDU or an UUD ?

I officially weigh in on Saturday after a ddu. I don't really think there's an ideal with 5-5 just as long as you stick to the same every week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 17 weigh in

Sat 10/11 251
Sun 11/11 254.1 (+3.1 post up and pt session)
Mon 12/11 249.3 (-4.8 post uud) -1.7
tue 13/11 247.5 (-1.8 post ddu) -3.5
Wed 14/11 246.9 (-0.6 post uud & gym) -4.1
Thu 15/11 248.1 (+1.2 post ddu & walk) -2.9
Fri 16/11 247.9 (-0.2 post uud) -3.1

Not bad not bad. :) official weigh in tomorrow. Fasting should be a breeze today as I feel like a bag of ***** anyway lol xx

Thanks I weighed in this morning after a UUD and gained what i lost last week (but last weeks weigh in was after a full 24 hr fast) :-( Will see what the next week brings and may switch to saturdays but then if the scales ar enot cooperating may switch back to full day fasts

Gah han that sounds bloody dreadful, you poor girly! Hoping the green gunk clears up for you soon. Looks like its gonna be a great result for you on the scales this week though, woop! Loved the sound of your kettle bell workout. Been meaning to give them some more time so i'll be doing a bit of swinging (ooh err!) in the gym today ;-) xxx

PS

image-2900461951.jpg

Hey Han.

Just quick note to say well done on keeping at it. Reading your diary everyday but not much time to reply.

And extra kudos for how you're dealing with slimgate!

Cara

I'm dosing myself with honey and lemon... Might have about 4/5 cups, 1tsp each so no more than 300 cals no problems :)

I'm on a ddu, so fasting til 5. Won't be eating anything else so should be fine.

I'm freaking knackered, losing my voice but I'm still in work and getting on with it xx

I'm dosing myself with honey and lemon... Might have about 4/5 cups, 1tsp each so no more than 300 cals no problems :)

I'm on a ddu, so fasting til 5. Won't be eating anything else so should be fine.

I'm freaking knackered, losing my voice but I'm still in work and getting on with it xx

your a trooper hannah x hope u feel better soon x jen

I actually feel ok asides the voice going lol

Takes a lot to kick me down! I came into work with a dislocated hip, hopped around the office!

Also came in after I trashed my knee falling on an escalator step, cracked the sharp ends right on my kneecap, full 18 stone weight lol... I only ended up off work because my knee swelled up so much that I couldn't physically flex it to sit!!

Back