Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Don't let having a sneaky peak bother you...sure we've all done it, and if it helps you to decide that Saturday is the right day for you to WI then it's good. Well done on the overnight loss. Always good to see you having a loss, Han, especially when it's as deserved as it is after all the work you've put in this past week. :) Enjoy the gym today. x

Shall send you some virtual cheese & bovril loaf later, considering your earlier baking of the same is the inspiration for making it. :p If only it were possible to email food...hmmm. lolol.

bolero982 said:
Don't let having a sneaky peak bother you...sure we've all done it, and if it helps you to decide that Saturday is the right day for you to WI then it's good. Well done on the overnight loss. Always good to see you having a loss, Han, especially when it's as deserved as it is after all the work you've put in this past week. :) Enjoy the gym today. x

Shall send you some virtual cheese & bovril loaf later, considering your earlier baking of the same is the inspiration for making it. :p If only it were possible to email food...hmmm. lolol.

Try and put it in a fax machine, that might work? Lol

I had a bad ass session, time bp WITH a weight increase. Hurrah. Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on the great workout Hann, you are really doing great. I bought a vibro plate like the Flabeloss off Ebay yesterday. Its really for OH as his circulation needs boosting and he can't do cardio as he has severe COPD...but looking at the exercises I think it will suit me & my joint problems too..I'm too heavy to put my full weight on it (yet) but can do at least half of them..can't wait to get it set up alongside my 'punch' ball..soon have a home gym set up!!

JillyCornwall said:
Well done on the great workout Hann, you are really doing great. I bought a vibro plate like the Flabeloss off Ebay yesterday. Its really for OH as his circulation needs boosting and he can't do cardio as he has severe COPD...but looking at the exercises I think it will suit me & my joint problems too..I'm too heavy to put my full weight on it (yet) but can do at least half of them..can't wait to get it set up alongside my 'punch' ball..soon have a home gym set up!!

The vibrating plates are awesome, and apparently they help with bone density, something all of us can do with! It's helped a lot with my knee injury too.

Xx

Hahaha yesss!

Have really thought about it and I need to start weighing myself only once a week. It's starting to affect me too much emotionally. So Saturday is going to be my official weigh in day.

Currently I'm only doing 3 gym sessions a week, all weights. Gonna add a cardio session in at the weekend as I'm just not doing enough weight loss wise. so weights on tuesday and Thursday, and at the weekend I'll do a cardio session and a weight session.

Gonna try and clean up my diet a bit as well as I've been slacking a little bit lately after being sick. Not that I've been eating too much, I think I'm just eating the wrong things.. Too much laziness lol. I'm still not feeling 100%, woke up this morning with the taste of blood in my throat, no idea where it came from :(

I have noticed that my body is changing in scary ways lately, I'm building lots of muscles on my legs, hurrah. :)

Today im fasting until 5, quite glad of it, feel like I need the break from eating!!

I think you are right you need a good mix of both Strength & Cardio for sustained weight loss. You are doing really well though so don't be too hard on yourself. The main thing is still to be able to enjoy what you are doing, both Gym-wise & eating-wise because thats what makes it a sustainable life style, rather than a 'diet'. Good Luck with staying off the scales, its not always easy, but I'm sure by now you know you can trust JUDDD to be quietly working for you when you are not on the scales!!

Think you're absolutely right there, Han. Hope the revised gym plan goes well there as I'm sure it will. Know that you enjoy your exercise time, so I've no doubt that it will go really well for you.
While not always easy to stick too I know, a single weigh a week is best really. If you're anything like me, then I know it can lead to getting a bit obsessed over the minutiae of the scales weighing several times a week...and that can lead to a lot of 'mehness'. Good luck with it. Know that you can do it, Han. :) xx

Hi lovely lady,

Just to quickly say, have you and your trainer talked about HIIT?! I think it would be the perfext cardio for you as you only have to do it for 20mins or so and will still get amaze balls results. Have a google pet :) Well done on your ever fantastico attitude and perseverance, i hope the scales catch up with your skinny feeling body soon xxx

Caroline_Louise said:
Hi lovely lady,

Just to quickly say, have you and your trainer talked about HIIT?! I think it would be the perfext cardio for you as you only have to do it for 20mins or so and will still get amaze balls results. Have a google pet :) Well done on your ever fantastico attitude and perseverance, i hope the scales catch up with your skinny feeling body soon xxx

I've done that kind of thing with my last personal trainer. It's kinda like the theory behind the beginning of c25k isn't it, where you go at a moderate pace then speed up for like 30secs/1min then back to the moderate pace, bouncing your hr up and down like a yo yo. Will look into it further xx

Thanks guys you're always there with kind words xx

Need to just keep cracking on and hope for the best.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thats the difference here most people would just give up!

Back