Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I had a really good session with pt yesterday as well. He was genuinely amazed at my progress, said I was doing brilliantly :) we've tinkered with my plan a little and added two new exercises, so still got the stuff I'm really confident with, and adding the new bits in to keep it fresh

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

han i'm in the 'giving up' mode now struggling!!! Lost 20lbs on slim and save in past six Weeks but since I came off for my party on Fri I haven't stuck to any kind of plan :(

Plan was to JUDD between now and xmas so will drop back into the JUDDD forums and get some inspiration.

Tomorrow needs to be an up if i'm restarting as friends birthday unless I do Hans way and start fasting at five :) ooh. Right.i'm trying Hannah's way from tomorrow.

Sorry for the ramble on your diary :)

WTG Hann both on the weight loss and also for the way you are attacking the gym and exercise plan. I'm in awe of the fact that you are not weighing for 2 weeks, that is truly amazing, well done. i've just had 4 days 'off plan' as we've been travelling visiting ' Rellies ' delivering /Xmas presents, so eating been very hit & miss with ' 2 Roast Dinners' and no fast days, plus toffees, sticky toffee pudding and bacon butties all featured, LOL!!!

Lou_G said:
han i'm in the 'giving up' mode now struggling!!! Lost 20lbs on slim and save in past six Weeks but since I came off for my party on Fri I haven't stuck to any kind of plan :(

Plan was to JUDD between now and xmas so will drop back into the JUDDD forums and get some inspiration.

Tomorrow needs to be an up if i'm restarting as friends birthday unless I do Hans way and start fasting at five :) ooh. Right.i'm trying Hannah's way from tomorrow.

Sorry for the ramble on your diary :)

Not at all, just get back on the horse sweetheart. That's why I'd never go back to a vlcd, got myself on the right track with my food and I'm just making myself accept that it won't always be a good loss... In fact most of the time it's not lol. In three weeks I'm still +0.3 I think? Just gotta throw that to the back of my mind and remember why I'm doing this!!!

P.s hans way is awesome, just sayin'

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

JillyCornwall said:
WTG Hann both on the weight loss and also for the way you are attacking the gym and exercise plan. I'm in awe of the fact that you are not weighing for 2 weeks, that is truly amazing, well done. i've just had 4 days 'off plan' as we've been travelling visiting ' Rellies ' delivering /Xmas presents, so eating been very hit & miss with ' 2 Roast Dinners' and no fast days, plus toffees, sticky toffee pudding and bacon butties all featured, LOL!!!

Thanks jilly! I thought it would be harder than it is... Its actually giving me a break mentally. All of my diet brain is gone and I'm free. I still have to weigh every now and then as I need to keep track that I am getting somewhere, so I thought every 2 weeks would be good. Might go to monthly after a while. See how things go. Christmas stuff is pretty hard to deal with, but 4 days off won't set all of the good work you've done back... Heck I've had some horrendous up days, sometimes I've consumed 4 or 5k of calories in one day lol! Just as long as you don't let it slip, just let it be 4 off days, and not 5, 6, 7 days or even months off. That is really all that matters at the end of the day x

Han you're so good at the advice and putting it into perspective :D It's a long journey we can't do it overnight no matter how fast we want it

Also heeding what you told Jilly, as long as I don't turn this 3 day lapse into a 6 month long one it isn't all that bad

You're doing great Han :D

Lou_G said:
Han you're so good at the advice and putting it into perspective :D It's a long journey we can't do it overnight no matter how fast we want it

Also heeding what you told Jilly, as long as I don't turn this 3 day lapse into a 6 month long one it isn't all that bad

You're doing great Han :D

Yeah I've had to tell myself that so many times, especially after what I think is a bad weekend or time off (and it truthfully is never as bad as you think!)

God knows what I'm gonna be like next June, I have a weeks holiday. City trip, we do about 25k steps a day so it wouldn't be safe for me to fast. Full eating week!!! Gonna be a complete wreck lol xx

Another fasting day! Woo. I feel skinnier today :p

Aching like a ***** from my training but all good. My teeth are also playing up, the joys of braces :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done darling
Boo about the pain but hopefully it'll be worth it when your teeth are all lovely and straight :)

Back