Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

I've had them adjusted for a good two weeks, normally they hurt a little after they've been tightened then they slacken off after a few days... Think I was grinding in my sleep last night possibly...

Had a great fast day :D

Looking forward to tomorrow as its a gym day wooooo :D

Did my new 8 exercise routine with pt, sets 10 and 12 in about half an hour. Would like to aim to get 10 12 and 15 done in half an hour by the time I get to my next pt appointment. (4 weeks from Saturday) so I guess I had better get training :eek: so gonna go over the full routine and hopefully it's not a horrendous time to work on improving lol. Was doing a bit of granny chattin between sets so hopefully it's near enough the half an hour. I'd be pleased with less than 40minutes, and see where I go from there. :)

I'm feeling great today, and noticed my forearms are starting to look more toned and curvy rather than just flat :p :eek:

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks jilly! I thought it would be harder than it is... Its actually giving me a break mentally. All of my diet brain is gone and I'm free. I still have to weigh every now and then as I need to keep track that I am getting somewhere, so I thought every 2 weeks would be good. Might go to monthly after a while. See how things go. Christmas stuff is pretty hard to deal with, but 4 days off won't set all of the good work you've done back... Heck I've had some horrendous up days, sometimes I've consumed 4 or 5k of calories in one day lol! Just as long as you don't let it slip, just let it be 4 off days, and not 5, 6, 7 days or even months off. That is really all that matters at the end of the day x

Great advice Thanks Hann and just the mental kick up the backside I needed....I was right back at it with a super low 'fast day' today...only had 360 cals since 8pm last night and won't now eat until 8am tomorrow morning..sooooo 'back in the groove'...and as you say..last year I would have said.."why bother, I might as well wait until after Xmas"....yay to JUDDD every time....its so damned easy to get back in line!!!!!

My teeth are also playing up, the joys of braces :(

Oh how long have you had them? I feel for you, they can make your teeth really sore after an adjustment. I'm in braces too, I have been in them just over 2 years and should have been out of them months ago but I'm being picky so it's delaying things. I don't really get much pain if any at all now after an adjustment, but in the early days I certainly did. I don't regret getting them but I do wish I had gotten them on the NHS when I was a teen when I had the chance, being 26 in braces a lot of people think I'm mad oh and they're expensive too! lol

Luv2BSlim said:
Oh how long have you had them? I feel for you, they can make your teeth really sore after an adjustment. I'm in braces too, I have been in them just over 2 years and should have been out of them months ago but I'm being picky so it's delaying things. I don't really get much pain if any at all now after an adjustment, but in the early days I certainly did. I don't regret getting them but I do wish I had gotten them on the NHS when I was a teen when I had the chance, being 26 in braces a lot of people think I'm mad oh and they're expensive too! lol

Since feb! My teeth are relatively simple, no removals, no teeth severely out of place, they were all just pushed forward, causing massive gaps. I'm kinda at the stage where I'm not having as much pain now so that's why the aching took me by surprise!!

I would've liked mine done on the nhs too, but at least it's getting done now. I've got white ceramic braces so you don't see them, but I know that they're there!!! Pay through the nose for it but at least this way I know I'm gonna work at the maintenance after I spent all that money :p

Attached before and current pics x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2359977928.jpg
    image-2359977928.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 84
  • image-2635960685.jpg
    image-2635960685.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 85
JillyCornwall said:
Great advice Thanks Hann and just the mental kick up the backside I needed....I was right back at it with a super low 'fast day' today...only had 360 cals since 8pm last night and won't now eat until 8am tomorrow morning..sooooo 'back in the groove'...and as you say..last year I would have said.."why bother, I might as well wait until after Xmas"....yay to JUDDD every time....its so damned easy to get back in line!!!!!

I know it's weird right? Before my most recent weigh in I had gained 4lb over 2 weeks. On most normal diets I'd have thought to pot with this and gone off the rails til january. But I stuck with it and I lost 3.6 this week. If I hadn't bothered I would probably be another pound or two up! Maybe even a stone or more by January!

I'm glad you're back with it, doesn't it feel like you worried over nothing once you get that grip back? Xx

Well done on your loss and all the gym work!

Hi han teeth look great :) I've got one wonky one that annoys me

I did my first down day since being back on the regime today and rocked it :)

You Are seriously into the gym now that's awesome! I'm thinking of starting dancing in the new year as that is the only exercise I love love love. Although I fancy doing weights now reading about your escapades, plus I want to get/ keep muscle mass up as I get older

I like reading the fitness blog jagsfitnessblog.com she is into weights and eats Paleo which interests me greatly and I just like how she writes.

Yeah I love weight training and despite what people would think I'm not hulking out at all. My body has a better shape! I know I can slow down a but when I get to the definition levels I want. Muscle doesn't pile on overnight and it sure as hell goes quickly enough! I used to do a woman style training plan when I first gymmed, and I've got more definition now, in 2 months of training, than I had in 18months of my prior training! Plus the feeling of being powerful, when I can push a 12kg weight over my head 37 times, is addictive! next stop 16kg ;)

Healthy day today. Trying some multi vits again and hoping the dreaded acne stays away... (I only ever get acne on a mv) looked up on the Internet and the iodine in a lot of mv's can cause acne, so I got one without iodine!

Today's eats:

B - bran flakes, semi skimmed milk, tbsp brown sugar, multi vit

11 - full fat clean yoghurt, sultanas, walnuts, protein shake

Lunch - 2x burgen soya & linseed bread, full fat butter, tin of no drain sunflower oil tuna.

Pre gym - 5pm - banana

Post gym - protein shake

Then starting my fast

Yeah I enjoyed it too :eek: sultanas bring in a nice sweet kick and walnuts go lovely with pure yoghurt. Takes getting used to eating it with no flavour but I wouldn't go back now!

I've had literally the best day today, haven't craved crap once. Going for me Christmas dinner tomorrow so gonna try and not eat anything else (I'm fasting til dinner tomorrow) so I'm gonna be huuuuuuuuungry by the time I get to it lol. Not really looking forward to it cause I really cannot be arsed with my workmates lol xx

Back