Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Had an easy night last night. Had a sausage sandwich, 2 pieces of bread buttered, 2 sausages and some cheese, then I had my work dinner -soup without the roll, turkey ham stuffing and potato, and a choc mouuse. Two drinks (orange and Malibu, yuuum) and that was it all day! Pretty pleased with that! :)

Today I had a big bowl of bran flakes, and a pancake when I was in town with ma. Oh and protein shake after. Started taking bcaa's as of today as well, think it does help with performance! And I don't feel too sore despite upping my weights! Upped the 8kg vipr to 10kg! Only got one single figured weight left in my routine :eek: would up it too but my gym only has 8 and 12 kg kettlebells! 12 might be a bit too adventurous, but 8 is getting easy :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3572213663.jpg
    image-3572213663.jpg
    554.2 KB · Views: 63
Great workout Hann, you are doing great. Really liking your healthy choices foodwise! Wow really restrained eating & drinking for an evening out!! Very impressed. You are going to have an amazing weigh in next week!!!!

The pringles are still unopened...:O

Fasting day today, then eating at 5. Hungry hungry Han... I feel skinny today :p

Lately I've noticed my body is getting so much stronger. Moving around and doing things is just easier. My balance is a lot better and I feel a lot more flexible somehow. :)

my body is taking less time to heal up after a good workout but I'm still going to max capacity, which increases every time. My legs are shaping up at a scary rate! muscles are starting to show through the layers of fat still present :p

The Pringles are unopened still?? How is this even physically possible? :p

Good to hear that the gym is going well and having such an impact. Terrific, and awesome. :) Hear you about the whole impact of the weight loss & gym. Noticed somat similar when I dropped down below the 20s. Just left me feeling so much more energetic, which is a great feeling. Happy it's working out for you, Han. :) xx

bolero982 said:
The Pringles are unopened still?? How is this even physically possible? :p

Good to hear that the gym is going well and having such an impact. Terrific, and awesome. :) Hear you about the whole impact of the weight loss & gym. Noticed somat similar when I dropped down below the 20s. Just left me feeling so much more energetic, which is a great feeling. Happy it's working out for you, Han. :) xx

I KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???? :p

That might change tonight though.... Lol

Awwwwww man my heart is broken :(

I'm friendly with a guy, have known him about 10 years, we pretty much tell each other everything. I always kinda liked him a little bit more than friends and did hint that way.. But honestly I was happy to just be friends as he is that important to me. So we did.

So last night he tells me that he has the same feelings, oh asides the fact that he has a girlfriend.

I genuinely didn't think he had these feelings. Thought the flirting was just a bit of fun and nothing more. I nearly wish he hadn't told me.. :(

You would think it would be awesome that we have the same feelings, but I was kinda getting past mine and now he's gone and tore the would right open and poured a bucket of salt on it. Then he's being all kind and saying I can't expect you to wait til I sort my life out, in the meantime he's having a complete meltdown, because he thinks he's lost me as a friend (and he hasn't!)

Also I am hungry... Lol :(

Aw thats really sad Hann, but if he really is the right Guy for you it will work out OK. A true friendship will survive anything you can throw at it and is a great, if not the best basis for a long term relationship, so just keep lines of communication open and tell him
you are still his friend whatever. Believe me when you get to my age you realise that good friends are without doubt invaluable, other relationships come and go like leaves on the wind!!!

Thanks guys :) he knows I'm still here etc just gotta be there and leave my feelings out of it for now

It doesn't help one bit that he's possibly the most gorgeous man I've seen in my life :p

I attached a pic for ye's to perv on :p

Attachments

• image-1288840414.jpg
    image-1288840414.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 102
Oh lovely, take it from an old gal who's been around a bit! If a boy likes you - he makes an effort to be with you. The best way to see if a guy really likes you? Ignore him. If he's worth it, he'll come running. If not, he's not the one for you. Difficult life isn't difficult when you're in love. If it's meant to be you'll move the earth for each other.

Hope that isn't too harsh, it is very well meant ... xx

Back