Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

juju_doll said:
Oh lovely, take it from an old gal who's been around a bit! If a boy likes you - he makes an effort to be with you. The best way to see if a guy really likes you? Ignore him. If he's worth it, he'll come running. If not, he's not the one for you. Difficult life isn't difficult when you're in love. If it's meant to be you'll move the earth for each other.

Hope that isn't too harsh, it is very well meant ... xx

Yer not old juju :p

I know what you mean though. Will just have to see how it plays out and keep my distance over Christmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yeah, came in to work with some horrendous news. One of the girls in our work committed suicide last night. Lead nurse in out of hours service. The last person on this planet who I'd ever expect to do that kind of thing :(

Her daughter found her hanging this morning... Knew them both quite well and I'm completely devastated :(

Really blows all the petty and insignificant ***** away...

Lou_G said:
sh*t and I was going to make a pervy comment about the boy but doesn't seem appropriate now :(

Take care of yourself Han, what an awful thing to happen this time of year (or any time of year really) xxx

Perky comments still welcome :p

it's pretty ruddy awful but nothing can be done now, we all just gotta be there for the fam I guess xx

He's like a big sexy ol' Viking Grrrrr!!!

But don't let him mess you around and keep you waiting...your life needs to go on and he needs to cope with the fact that if he decides he wants you in the end it might be too late. Bit mean to kind of give you hope but then stay with his gf

Lou_G said:
He's like a big sexy ol' Viking Grrrrr!!!

But don't let him mess you around and keep you waiting...your life needs to go on and he needs to cope with the fact that if he decides he wants you in the end it might be too late. Bit mean to kind of give you hope but then stay with his gf

I know. It kills me how beautiful he is. :(

I'm not spending much time talking to him over the holidays, will give me a well needed break to be honest. I know yer totally right about the whole leaving the girlfriend thing, I'd nearly rather keep away from him while he's in this bad spell with this girl, because he's giving me hope that's not realistic. Even if everything worked out, he lives 30 miles away and I don't know how doable that is with us both in full time jobs. Just a deluded fantasy.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

On a weight loss related topic, I'm doing bloody well with the diet, and exercise. I completely brutalised myself in the gym... It's good therapy to get the **** out of my head. blisters on my hands from the weights. Gonna have to invest in some gloves or something lol.

Weigh in on Saturday, after 2 whole weeks of not weighing, better be bloody good the mood I'm in at the moment.

Starting my last fast of the week tonight! Week 22 coming to an end whooooop.

Oh and my new years resolution is basically to weigh once every 4 weeks. So weighing this week, then not for another 4 weeks, that'll be me into january.

There's is very little I can do resolution wise..... Don't drink a lot of alcohol, don't smoke or do drugs, am on the diet wagon, and exercising 4 times a week, and also eating relatively healthy. Don't I sound boring!!!

I suppose I could stay away from men but that wouldn't be any fun!!! :p

Morning Han. Sorry I headed off so early last night...really wasn't at my best yesterday. Ah well. Hope you're ok today, and well done on all the gym stuff. Damn awesome, it must be said. Good luck for weigh in. Be looking forward to hearing how it goes. :) Take care, Han. xx

Oh, and nice looking guy. Not that I'm about to start being pervy... :p

bolero982 said:
Morning Han. Sorry I headed off so early last night...really wasn't at my best yesterday. Ah well. Hope you're ok today, and well done on all the gym stuff. Damn awesome, it must be said. Good luck for weigh in. Be looking forward to hearing how it goes. :) Take care, Han. xx

Oh, and nice looking guy. Not that I'm about to start being pervy... :p

No probs I wasn't exactly on my best after yesterday either! Feeling a lot better today. Except I've more bruises and blisters! Lol

Sorry about your friend & colleague Hann, Xmas time sadly is one when those with deep problems find themselves all at sea, which is why the 'true Xmas Spirit' of friendship & support for all is so important. finding it too easy to
Liking the pic of your 'hearts desire', definitely tasty. In some way thats probably part of the problem, good looking blokes end up finding getting into relationships they don't really intend too very easy if you know what I mean, but very often they are the most 'insecure' about relationships. as said before, be his friend and see what happens.
I'm sure WI will be brilliant tomorrow because you have worked so hard!!!

What dreadful news.

You've been doing so well. Can't wait for your weigh in results. I think it will be a biggie. x

JillyCornwall said:
Sorry about your friend & colleague Hann, Xmas time sadly is one when those with deep problems find themselves all at sea, which is why the 'true Xmas Spirit' of friendship & support for all is so important. finding it too easy to
Liking the pic of your 'hearts desire', definitely tasty. In some way thats probably part of the problem, good looking blokes end up finding getting into relationships they don't really intend too very easy if you know what I mean, but very often they are the most 'insecure' about relationships. as said before, be his friend and see what happens.
I'm sure WI will be brilliant tomorrow because you have worked so hard!!!

Aye it's sad times, but I guess there's nothing we can do but pick up the pieces and move on. Can't rescue the poor tortured woman now. Just hope she's at peace now.

Yeah he's definitely a relationship goer, often makes jokes about it. He's never single for very long and when he is it's usually on a drunken bender so he's very difficult to get in touch with. But he knows how I feel, properly, in the open now. So maybe that might change things in the future. I'm not holding out for a magic solution. Gonna take time for myself and I'm not going on Skype (where he would contact me the most) over the Christmas holidays. He knows where I am if he wants me. Has told me that his gf is away to family for Christmas so I've no doubt he'll be bored and in need of company. But I'm not being his bit in the side when number 1 ain't there.

The thing is he'll know immediately that there's something up, we seem to have a weird kind of telepathic thing going on. I knew that there was something wrong when he started acting weird a few weeks ago, then all this came down like a ton of bricks. He always knows when I'm upset even if I point blank deny it. I'm just tired of all the to and fro'ing and just need stability in my life, which means holding him at arms length for a while.

BedtimeBear said:
What dreadful news.

You've been doing so well. Can't wait for your weigh in results. I think it will be a biggie. x

Yeah it is pretty poor... Because of all of the emotional energy I managed to give myself a hammering in the gym too. Helps me deal with my emotions when I drain myself to my limits I often find I can process stuff in my head a lot easier.

So hopefully tomorrow will prove to be good on the scales.... If I can find them...wonder where they are lol xx

I'd say it's definitely muscle growth Han, given how much work you've put in at the gym. If you feel slimmer and are showing more non-scale victories, then I'd count that as a win. When you're doing so much exercise, really the scales can be quite misleading...can see the logic in weighing infrequently really.
How are you doing this morning, Han? Wanted to say thanks for being there for me yesterday over my aunt. Appreciate your support and friendship, as always. :) xx

I totally agree. That'll be the muscle. With all the work you've been doing at the gym you must have muscles like the Hulk. Seriously though, if you are feeling slimmer then that's great news. x

I think reducing the frequency of your weigh-ins will definitely help. Just remember, it's your shape that you see when you look in the mirror. You don't see the number on the scales.

My friend is 10st and a consistent size 12. She never has to diet and always maintains the same weight. She started running and put on 7lb within 2 weeks. Her clothes still fitted to same and she was actually more toned. It all came off over the following fortnight but it just goes to show that exercise can do odd things to the scales. x

Back