Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Was worried about Mr viking and rang him yesterday mornin, he wasn't v chatty and hasn't really made contact since... :/ good fun

On a fast today and feeling alright. Glad to be back into the swing of things. Dosed with a cold but compared to my last sickness this is adrop in the ocean :p

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeeeaaah so had a hypo glycemic attack :O haven't had one of them in a while... Found the smallest piece of chocolate I could find - a chocolate coin - and it's made me feel so much better :) pity I broke my fast but never mind... It'll not make much odds to my weight loss!

Viking text me and said he will be busy over next few days, ****ing charming, I'll not be worrying about him again -_-

Last edited:
Yeeeaaah so had a hypo glycemic attack :O haven't had one of them in a while... Found the smallest piece of chocolate I could find - a chocolate coin - and it's made me feel so much better :) pity I broke my fast but never mind... It'll not make much odds to my weight loss!

Viking text me and said he will be busy over next few days, ****ing charming, I'll not be worrying about him again -_-

Hey Hann don't let him get to you, sounds like he's sulking because you are not falling into his arms or at the very least fussing over him!!!

Sorry about the Hypo, could be the fasting after the feasting has put your insulin out of whack..a few days & it will settle. My first fast day today since Xmas Eve..actually found it a relief not to have to eat leftover cake etc:)
Just New Year to negotiate and then no distractions until Easter.

Sat - eat all day - gym
regular day

Sun - fast after 5

was like a regular sunday except I gave in and had a GOOD handful of poppudom crisps at 7pm!!! Ooops naughty naughty

Mon xmas eve - fast until 5 - gym
I did break this slightly - had a tuna sandwich before I hit the gym as I can't go to gym and lift heavy on an empty stomach. Normally I don't gym on a Monday, but xmas day gym was closed!) I thought well, the calorie gods will forgive me a 400 odd calorie sandwich when im burning more than that in the gym anyway!!

Tue (xmas day) - eat all day
Not as much food as expected - think I had cereal, 3 choc bars, xmas lunch, custard and cream, then a homemade pizza for dinner (compared to the year before I must have had that plus at least 10 bars of chocolate!)

Wed (boxing day) - eat all day - gym
I didnt have any lunch that day for some reason! And I also had an 800 calorie burn after a 1hr15 minute session in the gym.... I blame the hangover for it taking me so long -_- Found myself sick of food yet reluctant to get back to my fasting. Once I just got on with it I felt great.

Thu - fast after 5
pretty uneventful, back to work so fasting was easily enough done.

Fri - fast unti 5
Was mega hungry, had a HUGE eating fest for dinner =P

Sat - Eat all day - gym
A regular day again, back to normality! Just over an hour in the gym. Wasn't too bad eating wise.

Sun (today) fast after 5
Wasn't great today, had cereal, a kinder santa, BK super size double cheeseburger meal, AND leftover pizza, all before 5. Here's hoping the increased amount of muscle in my body will burn it off ;)

Mon - NYE - fast until 5
Will be a normal day as I'm in work

Tue - NYD - fasting after 5
day off work - but gym is closed!! Might do some workout at home with me kettlebells. Or get a good walk in....
Wed - fast until 5 all naughty public holidays over, back to work and back to business!!!

I'm so pleased that I've done it. Gotten through Christmas without giving up or having a major weight crisis. I've done it guys, there's no stopping me now. :D

Not sure what I'm gonna do this week re the gym.... maybe just have an easy week? Icould probably do with it since I've come down with another badass cold...wooo

Brilliant! Well done you.. Can I admit to being an avid reader of your blog, don't often comment but think you are doing fab.
Glad you had a merry Christmas and have a brilliant new year when it comes!
Keep up the blog as I love to read it.

I'm another self confessed lurker :). You're doing fab, keep it up x

Lou_G said:
agree with Jilly viking boy sounds a bit high maintenance. As gorgeous as he is (and lovely) I think he just wants to be fawned over (don't we all!!)

You want someone who will fawn over you ;)

xxxxx

Yeah ur both v right, I need to distance myself from him. Not putting up with being second best anymore!

Yeah ur both v right, I need to distance myself from him. Not putting up with being second best anymore!

Good Girl, have a wonderful New Years Eve, and lets all of us have an amazing 2013, I certainly intend to live everyday and cherish every moment with my OH as we don't know how long he has...Like most people we have wasted so much time saying things like.."next year we'll do that..or when I retire we'll do this..or when we get time we'll do....?" well no more..I intend to live every single minute of every single day..life is very precious..and very short.......

Happy New Year!!!!!

Back