Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

Happy New Year! Here's to a healthy 2013!

whoop whoop! Oh yeah i forgot all about the drama!

viking fella is PISSING ME OFF bigstyle. comes on msn "can't talk" "interesting times" then leaves.....

*twitches*

**** OFF WOULD YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Oh yeah and the other thing. I can't really divuldge a lot of details due to respect for the girl in question... but here goes.

My mum's beautician recently went through a lot of trauma, her hubby to be cancelled the wedding last minute (like ON THE DAY) because he was cheating with her sister in law (brothers wife). They told me the name of the girl, and i was like I KNOW THAT NAME. Apparently things got so desperate with the sister in law, that she tried to take her own life. :( So that was ok for a long time I just got on with it, without thinking much about it. Then at work one of my favourite girls was ringing in (we get a lot of regulars) and the penny dropped. I literally felt sick. This girl was the most pleasant person I'd spoken to in a long long time. I have her on facebook and we had a heart to heart about it, and without going into details, its always interesting hearing how different each side of the story is. My heart is breaking for her, as much as she did a stupid thing, there was a lot of factors, and she has inevitably lost the most in this situation (her two young boys). As much as I feel that the beautician girl was treated poorly (and shes a nice girl), i've noticed that she's been playing dirty tactics with her nephews (the cheaters kids) and buying them off with holidays etc like she wants to become their mum. Wow thats not half bloody complicated.

Last edited:
Morning, Han. How are things this morning? Hope you're well.
Decided I'm going to ignore my own drama at present, and those that have caused it...not worth it, not when I know there's good friends out there. :)

Not coming down either side on that problem there. That's certainly a complicated situation there. :/

I admire your tenacity with the gym - wish I could say I had done the same over Christmas! I do miss it though so will be back there soon. sounds like you had a very successful xmas keeping to the fasting and the gym. Happy new year! X

Here I am coming to admit I haven't been to the gym since Saturday!!! Lol. Had another bout of a chest infection again :( going on Saturday to see personal trainer though. Whoop.

Also weigh in on Saturday! Scared muchly! And getting my hair bleached and possibly cut at the hairdressers on Saturday too. Busy day! Gonna stick some bold colour on it too. Thinking blue.

Things kinda escalated all of a sudden with Viking guy. I make pizzas a lot and he keeps demanding I make him one. So I jokingly (read:really meant it but covered with joke) said I'd be his chef for a day, he said it is his birthday coming up next next Saturday, so I said what about next Saturday... He hasn't said a definite yes but seems keen... Hmmm. Not holding my breath but we'll see what happens..

Hey Han, subscribing coz im considering giving this a go.

Hello welcome :) Any questions give me a shout!

Got me a pizzzzzzzzza on route for dinner, omn nom nom nom =)

Was talking to v cute viking guy today, lovely lovely, all confusing there. Nothings been mentioned about the suggested meeting, but we'll see.

Oh yeah and I'll be starting a topic in the exercise forum, probably tomorrow when my head is in the zone. Think it'll be nice to log my stuff there too. I'll link it in ma signature when I do :) Bout time I started logging my weight lifting shenanigans, I see not enough of it in the exercise board =P

I woke up this morning wondering who's body I was in, very very weird... feels like its not my own body anymore!

Also weigh in tomorrow arrrghhghghgh!

Last edited:
Good Luck for the WI Hann, leaving mine until Tuesday as need a few more 'good days' to repair the Xmas junk damage LOL!!!

Hi Hannah, I'm incredibly impressed you managed to come out of the other side of Christmas with such a small gain, I think I managed to put on a small person over the holidays :( x

I had a bit of a bad evening food wise........

Had a quarter of a baileys cake thing my mum bought, half of a LARGE dominos pizza, and a handful of potato wedges. Then 2 bags of crisps, 2 packs of PEZ sweets, and half a tub of a 500ml pot of icecream (cookie dough!!!)

may get to the gym tomorrow in an attempt to burn some of it off!!!!

Oh my god Pez sweets!!!!! When my kids have them I always pinch the cherry ones. I saw sour ones in Tescos but my little girl didn't want them :(

Yeah really need to sort myself out... Had bran flakes this evening even though I'm supposed to be fasting -_- not feeling myself lately... I will wake up tomorrow with renewed vigour I'm sure :p

Gonna start eating properly on eating days, rather than the habit I've been getting into of just eating crap crap crap. Think ill have some scrambled eggs on toast tomorrow night. :)

Back