Hann's IF Diary - 7 months and counting :)

checked my blood pressure today - 98/62

My bp around the start of 2012 was 135/85!!!!

bp reference:

blood-pressure-chart.gif

WTG on the blood pressure thats really amazing!!!! The photos are pretty amazing too...(just catching up with your diary) Not only is the top huge on you there is an amazing difference in your legs, wow what a difference.

its kinda awkward - when you're viewing the list of threads, you have to like double click on the very right hand side where the stars and attachment symbols all appear.

ooh good tip Han thanks! I got a moderator to change mine last time. Just done it - you can only do it in the 'forum' list of threads, not in your list of subscribed threads

Right had a shocking few days need a good shake up! Gonna have to go back to weighing a bit more frequently again.

Got on the scales - 254.5 / 49.5% bf (125.9lbs of body fat!)

That's about 4 on in the past 2 weeks!

Gonna focus on getting the body fat weight down from now on. Going to weigh every Saturday, this Saturday will be my first weigh in, then I'll kick off from there :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well if you've had a bad few days the 4lbs s probably just bloat from that. I tried to not weigh in for a month and it didn't really work out either, I needed decent scales though and once I got those I found its better to be in the know, you can tweak things as you're going along then if you need to.

I think weekly weighing keeps you accountable. Too often and it can be very disheartening if they don't go down quickly enough, to little and we can 'slack off' too easily. You can do it Hann. This year we will all make it happen!

Yep so little bit of a fluff there, but ready to restart properly today. Decided to definitely weigh myself at least once every 2 weeks. gonna do weekly for now just to get stuck in. Weigh ins on Saturday morning, thus today is my first weigh in of 2013.

WeekWeight lbsKGBF percentweigh of fat
1: 19/01/2013251.9114.550.1126.2019

Back